halfwise
Norc
Eldorion
Orwell
Mrs Figg
14 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 9 Empty Re: Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean

Post by David H Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:27 am

Mrs Figg wrote:
Daveromancers Big Carrot....

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 9 Carrotfarmer_zpse392c0fe

(my first attempt at photo-editing. Still figuring it out..... scratch )
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 9 Empty Re: Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:03 am

lol! Good work Dave! That a mighty big carrot you have there. Shocked

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:35 am

I do NOT want to see his turnips ! pale

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 9 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 9 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:04 pm

lol!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:33 pm

Shocked Mad

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:34 pm

azriel wrote:I do NOT want to see his turnips ! pale

No need to be afraid of the turnips, Azriel. They're quite gentle.

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 9 2012622111543
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:46 pm

Shit ! Dave, I never thought Id be envious of a turnip ! Shocked (her figures better than mine Sad )

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:48 pm

Well thats a turnip for the books! Very Happy

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:50 pm

boom boom !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:20 pm

Thats an Elven turnip if ever I saw one. Thumbs Up
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:41 pm

I finally got a chance to read through the last few updates and finish the tale. cheers I love your characters and the story, Mrs Figg! Very Happy I'm curious to see what happens in the next story and how it relates to this one. Thanks for a great time spent reading this. Thumbs Up
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:43 pm

Mrs Figg is the funnies person i know of.. she writes brilliantly.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:26 pm

wow thanks guys thats very kind of you. But really you are the inspiration for my tales and its all meant in fun. Embarassed

cheers Kissing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:31 pm

David H wrote:

No need to be afraid of the turnips, Azriel. They're quite gentle.

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 9 2012622111543

I'm hoping if I play my cards right she'll turnip in my bed. Been a while since I've plowed my bed. drunken

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:31 pm

we know, that's why we love it^^
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:52 pm

The telephone drrrrinnnnged! on Agent Noras desk.
It was 9.00am Monday morning, 2nd February, 21st century or there abouts.
Agent Nora yawned, shivered, yawned again and then answered the phone. It was Elthir the Loremaster. He sounded miffed.
"hello... hello, well you took your time, anyway, its about this bean stalk in my garden.......blah..........bean....blah........".
While Elthir talked Nora read her horoscope and wished he would dry up so she could get a coffee and put her feet up. Mondays were brutal.
Sometimes when DI Petty had gone out she would lie under her desk wrapped in a sleeping bag and take a well earned nap. I mean, the worst that ever happened in Svalfart was a drunken sailor with his doodah frozen to a fisk, or a runaway penguin, or the odd eel oil accident with Mrs figgs ladies. Its was BOOOOORRRRIIIINNNGGG!.
Her hubby DI Eldo and his mate DI Petty even Orwell the pathologist had tons more interesting cases, they got the patrol car and she got the patrol Nordic Walking sticks, it sucked.
She zoned in to what Elthir was moaning about, it seemed some kids had set fire to the beanstalk and he wanted her to go investigate. there was smoke and flying debris, well that sounded worth a trip out. She pinched Eldos car keys and set out to Elthirs cottage.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:00 pm

weee wonders where this is going

(PENGUINS?!)
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:02 pm

I was not expecting the next story to start so quickly! cheers Glad to see it, Mrs Figg. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:02 pm

Yeah cheers Off again !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Elthir had warned Nora to take care not to go too near the beanstalk, she had an allergy to it, something called Favismo or whatever, it sent her doollally and last time she had gone to a profound sleep in his garden. Elthir was waiting for her at the garden gate, it creaked gently in the sea breeze, it sounded like a crow talking in a scratchy voice, "CCaww CCaww Beware Beware!"
There were great plumes of thick green smoke coming from the back garden, Elthir told Nora that he had seen funny looking kids in the garden they had set fire to the bean and had disappeared before he could wallop them.
"well We must put it out"said Nora, "get the hose over here and we'll douse it down, the winds getting up, and I dont want sparks flying about in this dry weather".
They unwound the hose and while Nora filled buckets, Elthir got out the spade and started to dig a trench for the cinders.
It was hot work, the smoke was choking and made their eyes water. Now and again the wind changed direction and Nora got the full blast of the smoke.
Suddenly they were both swamped by the smoke, it was so thick they couldnt see anything but billowing green swirling curling fog. Strangely it didnt sting or burn anymore, it was cool and creamy and as thick as blancmange. Nora tried to call to Elthir but her voice didnt make a sound, it was muffled and very quiet. Nora felt rising panic, she could see nothing in any direction but the swamping fog. she resisted the urge to run madly forward.
"ok ok cool it Nora, think! ithis fog doesnt cover everything, if you slowly walk forwards, sooner or later you will reach the edge".
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:14 pm

Shocked (elthir still looks like thorin? now wet, warm, sweaty, hot thorin, this might be too much...)
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:15 pm

Never trust a Lore Masters Beanstalk I say, always sprouting up unexpectedly.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:30 pm

She inched forward, the only thing visible was the few inches of grass under her feet. Around her was a solid wall of green. Nora knew she couldnt run, she had lost all sense of direction, and the cliffs down to the sea could be just inches away. She wondered where Elthir was and if he was alright,
"slowly slowly catchee monkey" she said, and then giggled a bit hysterically.
This seemed to go one forever one foot in front of the other. She wondered if the whole world had been covered by the smoke, what would everyone do? It was getting brighter though, just ahead...
and there she was, standing on the other side of the smoke,
"OH THANK GAWD!!" she cried.
and then her mouth dropped, she turned round and saw that the smoke had formed a solid mass of green, and it reached up in the sky out of sight, and horizontally seemingly as far as the eye could see. It looked as if really didcover half the world. She craned her head up but it seemed to go up to the ethersphere, maybe even the moon it was so high.
She walked away from it over the fields, she was looking for the road to Svalfart but she couldnt make out the terrain, or the direction, or any landmarks, nothing looked familiar. After a while she turned to look at the wall, but weirdly the further away she got the more invisible it got, the more flimsy and transparent. A few minutes later she turned round again, and the green wall had completely dissapeared. All she saw was a sunny summer landscape.
and a forest, a Golden forest shining in the sunbeams.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:34 pm

is she back in Lortien! WHAT?!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:45 pm

bounce

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next