halfwise
Norc
Eldorion
Orwell
Mrs Figg
14 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 3 Empty Re: Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean

Post by azriel Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:19 pm

ooooooooo, Now THATS for me !

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 3 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 3 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 3 Empty Re: Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean

Post by Norc Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:19 pm

you know mrs Figg you are amazing and I really love your stories but..... what are you smoking?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:44 pm

rabbit cyclops dried carrot ciggies
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:48 pm

Shocked
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:22 pm

Eldo Elf smiled at Nora. She preferred the glacial staring, there was something of the "tell me everything in 5 seconds or you are toast", about that smile.
"my Lord and Lady wish to converse with you", he said, trying to sound friendly and failing miserably. "come with me human girl".
Nora followed him up a silver path past Elven guards holding long sharp spears. There was a shimmering blue light coming from a pavilion in the trees. The Lord and Lady were sat on high thrones made of the same white or slightly greyish wood.
"welcome" said the Lord. He had long red hair down to his waist, and was wearing a tartan kaftan thingie. "I am Lord Pettulance of Avalon". he enunciated every word irritatingly slowly.
"for Took's sake get on with it", she thought.
"thats not very polite", said a voice in her head, and looking at the Lady Amarie Nora realized that she could read her mind. Nora gulped and tried hard not to imagine Lord Pettulance naked.
"sorry" thought Nora,
"oh its alright" thought the Lady back, "he's drunk", he talks like this after the time he was found naked wandering about Mirkin Forest, trying to sell suspiciously hairy nuts to the squirrels. Turns out they were Orc nuts. Its a sad story".
"For Orcs sake!", said Nora, "can we talk aloud, this is giving me the collywobbles".
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:32 pm

"If we must" said Lady Amarie loftily.
"we are gathered here at the edge of Doom" intoned Lord Pettulance slowly and Shakespearian-y.
"Long was this Doom foretold", *cough* he looked at Amarie as if to ask if he could continue.
"yes dear", said Amarie, "I think it will be quicker if I explain".
"yes dear", he said meekly.
He sat down again with a plop, lifted one pert butt cheek and let forth a mightly TOOT! TOOT!
Immediately some Elves ran in and circled Nora.
"no no false alarm" said Lady Amarie, "its the predominantly vegetarian diet, it plays havoc with our delicate tubing. She sniffed at her husband, and wrinkled her delicate nose.
As Nora stood there in front of the thrones, people had been quietly appearing behind her. She turned round and a small crowd had grouped around the thrones, they were all staring at the Lady in awe.
"Ah here is my cousin king ThandOrwelluil from Mirkin Forest", she said.
An Elf walked forward and bowed to her and she bowed back. He was dressed in a flowing sparkling gauzy dress, with diamond earings, and lots of diamond rings. He spoke with a deep manly voice, which came as a shock from someone so foppish.
"Greetings O Queen of Queens" he said in a growly gravelly voice.
"I have come at speed to warn thee of great danger, there be weirdness in Mirkin Forest, there be Swingers having wild parties, there be folk throwing their bunny sled keys into a pot, and elf swapping happening. Tis frightening the squirrels and woodland voles.

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:44 pm

No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:47 pm

lol! lol! *wipes tears*

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Jan 22, 2013 2:57 pm

This is great. Laughing I love Pettulance and ThrandOrwelliul. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:13 pm

Brilliant, Mrs figg ! lol!
(like the avatar, Eldo!)

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:43 pm

So much great stuff to read- really enjoying this and still got Amaries to read yet!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm

azriel wrote:Brilliant, Mrs figg ! lol!
(like the avatar, Eldo!)

Thanks, Azriel! Very Happy I figured I'll wear it until the Super Bowl to show my team spirit. Nod
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:59 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:So much great stuff to read- really enjoying this and still got Amaries to read yet!

Don't forget to read the latest update I posted too! Mad Canonical Needlehole is back! cheers
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:37 pm

They were all standing around taking covert glances at each other, Nora wondered where ThrandOrwelluil had got his boots, they were pointed and high heeled and divine.
Suddenly there was a puff of green smoke and a tall wizard with a pointy hat and staff appeared out of nowhere. Nora jumped, but the others just acted cool, like nothing had happened. Nora saw Amarie roll her eyes.
"hullu and good morning, tis I, G.B the Grey, have you missed me?"
Nora saw some people shift uneasily, some of them looked irritated.
There was a stony silence.
"I am back" he wavered.
silence.
"But then again if nobody wants to see my dead moth collection? he frowned.
"G.B you are welcome Lady Amarie said, "but are you going to stick around this time?, cos we really need a reliable wizard on this one."
"oh absolutely, I wont just disappear leaving you up to the short and curlies, I promise", he looked eagerly at them all.
Hearts were melted at the sight of his bushy eyebrows, indeed it was hard to be mad at G. B for long.

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:53 pm

"so", he said, lets get down to buisness, is this a Quest?"
"yes it is, said a voice behind him. Elthir walked up to the group.
"I have decided that Eldolas the Elf, this human girl, Elthir, ThrandOrwelliul, must go to Mirkin Forest, defeat Dave the Necromancer and put a stop to the Swingers Ball. said Lady Amarie.
"yarse" said Lord Pettulant. "and I hope when you see the Necromancer, you tell him that his zombie carrots are not canon.
"hey what about me" said a little voice, "I am coming too".
"Hah!, said Lord Pettulant, "indeed even though you were not invited to this secret meeting, I knew you would follow Elthir, cos you think he is hot".
"garn", said a lady Elf called Azriel in tight leather britches and a quiver of bows across her back.
"just dooin my duty as a kick ass babe around these parts, and anyway theres no romantical doo-daas If i dont tag along, and who's going to save you from the inevitable talking critters?. sheesh"
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:05 pm

Oh gosh ! my name's there, aw shucks ! Embarassed
(I hope I give them what for!) Very Happy
Great tale Mrs figg ! Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 3 Ids_emoticon_thumbsup

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:34 pm

cheers cheers Azriel
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:10 am

my computer died last night in the middle of a reply, looking forward to read this when I got time though Smile
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:54 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:So much great stuff to read- really enjoying this and still got Amaries to read yet!

and Norc!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:03 pm

"Ah here is my cousin king ThandOrwelluil from Mirkin Forest", she said.
An Elf walked forward and bowed to her and she bowed back. He was dressed in a flowing sparkling gauzy dress, with diamond earings, and lots of diamond rings. He spoke with a deep manly voice, which came as a shock from someone so foppish.

lol!

"I have come at speed to warn thee of great danger, there be weirdness in Mirkin Forest, there be Swingers having wild parties, there be folk throwing their bunny sled keys into a pot, and elf swapping happening. Tis frightening the squirrels and woodland voles.

well, i knew the parties in the mirk were heavy but.. wow Shocked
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:06 pm

you write so well, mrs Figg, that last instalment had me giggle ^^ I'm liking thig quest.. mission.. thing.

"yarse" said Lord Pettulant. "and I hope when you see the Necromancer, you tell him that his zombie carrots are not canon.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:49 pm

cheers
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:24 pm

I name thee the Company of the Carrots", said Lord Pettulant with a sweep of his tartan kaftan.
and they all stood there as if an invisible palantirazzi was taking their photo.
There was ThrandOrwelluil for the Elves of the forest of Mirkin, G.B the grey wizard, Eldolas and Azriel for the Elves of Avalon, Elthir the Dwarf of Lyonesse, and Agent Nora for Svalfart.
"But what of the Loremsters of the land of New Farthing?, said the Lady, without them you have no chance of reading the moon letters of Quantum Electrodynamics without one".
"Indeed said Pettulant, " We are all familiar with the idea that light moves in straight lines, but when it goes from one medium to another (such as air to ice table) it tends to change direction. Fermat realized that the path light takes from one point to another is the one that takes the shortest possible time. If the speed of light is constant, this would always be a straight line – but light travels slower in water (or glass or indeed a convenient ice table ) than in air. Let’s assume light is to travel from point A to point B from moon to ice table, taking one of several possible paths".
"Dont listen to him", said a small hairy creature from behind them.
"he's a fruitcake".
"Everyone knows the moon is shiny and points a ray of moonbeams directly at the ice table at precicely half past midnight on the 3rd of June on a leap year after I have eaten some particularly fine cheese".
"Is this true Pettulant?", glowered G.B.
"um well........."
The little creature padded forward and cocked his head on one side. He had large amber green eyes and golden hair, he was very cute.
"I am Halfwise from the Flat Earth and anti Dinosaur League, dont listen to all this nonsense about Biffo being our distant cousin, its an affront to reason, and very silly. We all know Pettulant likes to dabble in the popular sciences, and encourage outrageous decadent hairdos. I will go with you and I will read the moon map, I can understand strange diagrammy thingies
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:37 pm

"oh yes oh yes wooppee!" cried ThandyOrwelliul, and then coughed and made his voice sound deep and manly again.
"I mean indeed that sounds suitably dashing and postmodern."
Pettulant arched his eyebrow and tried to look affronted yet lordly, which is quite difficult in a tartan skirt, but still. Bless.
and they all stood around again to get the invisible photo out of the way and sent off to Quixpix.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:14 pm

This is great stuff ! Im loving it, its the closest yet to a Mickey-take film ! Very Happy

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next