halfwise
Norc
Eldorion
Orwell
Mrs Figg
14 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 2 Empty Re: Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean

Post by Eldorion Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:36 am

I'm curious to see where this goes. Thanks for continuing the story, Figgy! Very Happy

I love the accompanying illustrations, btw. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 2 Empty Re: Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean

Post by chris63 Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:56 am

Mrs Figgs pictures are always good Very Happy

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:02 am

omg, this gets better and better Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:33 pm

This IS good, & I love the illustrations ! bounce Laughing

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:14 am

Amarie of Avalon

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 2 ImagesCA2XDOAN_zps5c6ab249
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:16 am

Agent Nora getting a bit miffed at all that climbing and stuff.

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 2 ImagesCAKIBRWX_zps07244f02

Last edited by Mrs Figg on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:18 am

Elthir (yes really)

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 2 2bb77b53
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:18 am

I never would have imagined Elthir was so hunky. Shocked
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:21 am

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 2 Elves-the-elves-of-middle-earth-7830234-1024-768512x384_zpse79d52be
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:07 am

Nora walked up to Elthir and tugged his arm. "whats going on here?" she said, her patience growing paper thin. She was tired now, and felt a bit weepy. Perhaps it was an after effect of just being in this strange land with these strange creatures. because they were not human, of that she was sure. "I am here to try to save my friends, they are imprisoned, they need me. I am afraid you will have to tag along, I cant leave you here, its not safe, for...humans" he said.
"oh great!", said Nora. "you should have thought of that before you dragged me up a bean stalk". she put her hands on her hips and glared at him.
"it wasnt my idea Agent Nora", he said grumpily. "this shouldnt have happened, humans are not normally able to reach the Citadel without powerful wizard magic".
"do you know any powerful wizards", she said suddenly forgetting to be angry.
"well one or two, they come and go, and are not very reliable folk. They appear with lots of fanfair and pomp, and then poof! they are gone for months, maybe years, you have just forgotten their names, and plop! there they are at your door, making you do uncomfortable things".
Nora gulped. uncomfortable things? what on earth could that mean?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:16 am

i love the illustrations aand daaamn hunky Elthir Very Happy and this story! i'm getting more and more intrigued Very Happy!! bounce
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:17 am

Never trust a wizard unless they are brewing buckie I say.

Enjoying this Mrs Figg. Very Happy

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:26 am

cheers
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:09 pm

The tall blond elf that looked like Eldo walked over to them, he beckoned them to follow him. They seemed to be high in a forest, little lights were moving and dancing in the golden twilight. A soft haunting song was echoing in the distance. Nora tried to take in every detail, her eyes felt like sponges tring hard to soak up all this wonder. Now and again Nora got little whiffs of the rose perfume, it seemed to issue from the Elves themselves. They were walking on the white decking, there were no hand rails, and every step made the path shift under her feet. After a while she got used to the movement, it was rather like being on a boat, the balance came gradually.
They were ushered into a large room with open round arches and delicate white furniture. Nora felt sure Elthir would crush them under his weight.
"Elthir", she said, hardly able to contain her curiosity another nano-second. "tell me everything, who are youwhoareyourfriendswhoare thesepeople" she blurted all her questions in a constant stream, until Elthir laughed and held up his hand for her to stop.
"I am a Dwarf", he said...
"er no you are not, you are at least 6 foot in your artfully distressed leather mithril toe-capped boots". "you are definately a man", she said adamantly.
"I am a Dwarf, but not those tiny creatures with fishing rods you people have in your gardens, nay the small chunky belching creatures you people have in your films". "I am a Dwarf from Lyonesse, and we are tall, but living in your land has made us taller due to the Elven beverages you sell".
oh cumon Elthir thats silly, we dont sell Ent draughts down Marks and Spencers". she said laughing slightly sniffily.
"then my dear girl how do you explain Starbucks?".
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:32 pm

"Starbucks??!" she cried. "eh, whatchootalkinabout??
"think Nora!, he said encouragingly, "the Elven beverage is concealed in plain sight, you drink but you do not know you partake of a magical substance, think! what is the sign".
"A lady with golden hair the star of Elendil on her brow". he said with a deep sigh.
Nora goggled at him while this knews sunk in.
"you mean to say Elves have a global chain of tax avoiding pseudo eco-friendly coffeehouses?"
"yes" he said somewhat annoyed.
"well I never", said Nora, amazed, "are there any other consumer brands i should know about?" "dont tell me Apple is run by Ents", and Virgin is run by Mrs Figgs ladies".
"no, just Starbucks", he glowered.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:38 pm

starbucks lol!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:01 pm

lol! brilliant !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:50 pm

"so about your friends, are they Dwarves also?", she said, wondering if any of them were as hunky but less grumpy than Elthir.
"yes they are my brother Dwarves from the great city of Erebor-on-sea. They have been captured by a terrible Necromancer, who it is said does horrible things to vegetables, he grows vile carrots and foul looking spuds. These zombie veggies overrun the lands causing havoc to Eagle traffic control towers, as they fly low nipping the Eagles soft undercarriage, they dont like that do Eagles, nope not at all.
"A Necromancer? said Nora intrigued.
"yes he was once a farmer it is said, but he drank too deeply from a well of enchanted moonshine, that some Scottish hobgoblin had left lying around, and became obsessed by breeding veggies that would serve him and create a New World Order. But the veggies became ruder and ruder, and quite embarrasing to respectable ladies, so the Necromancer and a few of the weirder ones set up house in the ruined castle of Dun Roamin".
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:51 pm

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:14 pm

"and what does this Necromancer chap want with Dwarves? said Nora.
Elthir shuddered, "we think he is trying to breed a Dwarf/carrot hybrid, the carrots are the most vicious ones, they have no fear, maybe because they are crunchy in consistency, anyway, its bad, and tomorrow we must travel to the Castle, defeat the Necromancer and free the captives before they are penetrated and defiled".
"can I have a sword?" said Nora, "at least a spud knife".

That night Nora couldnt sleep
she lay on the white woolen bed and tossed and turned, as is always the way, when you know you have an early start in the morning. Elthir was snoring gently from the next room, she wondered idly if she would wake up at home, and she was afraid to miss the Adventure. Nora got up and padded through the midnight garden outside her room. She was afraid of falling over the edge of the decking, but it was well lit with silver lamps. All the Elves seemed to be sleeping, she was alone so she decided to investigate the place. There were steps up and down shining silver in the moonlight, and small tinkling rivulets of water gurgled down into stone basins and plashed her hands as she passed. The leaves sighed and swayed, all was still. A faint warm perfume and an elf stepped before her. It was the Eldo elf. He bowed and smiled.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Laughing
spud knife Razz

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:26 pm

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 2 Rivendell2_zps511b8df9
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:30 pm

Rivendell represents a sanctuary to me, like a monks retreat,or a Spa, where you can stay as long as you need, & totally chill out ! Nod sheer bliss !!
azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:47 pm

Do continue. Very Happy I'm wondering what this Eldo elf fellow is up to. Suspect
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:15 pm

Agent Nora and the Freaky Bean - Page 2 Lothlorien_by_CG_Warrior_zps214779fc
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next