The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!!

+21
Biffo Banks
Beren
Pretty Tyrant
Orwell
Baingil
Porgy Bunk-Banks
Brian Boru
Wisey Banks
Eldorion
Saradoc
Mirabella
Tinuviel
Ally
Ringdrotten
Squach
Gandalf's Beard
Admin
janesmith
Pettytyrant101
odo banks
Kafria
25 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!!

Post by Ally Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Tinuviel wrote:Well here's some girlie-ish gossip!
Orlando Bloom had a baby named Flynn. I'm pretty sure that kid will be the most gorgeous human being on the planet!
Flynn Bloom. Has a sexy ring to it Cool lol!

I admit, Orlando Bloom and his supermodel wife....the odds are stacked toward one gorgeous child!

Squach wrote:Wowzerz, coolio, lolzers!

All of these are random 'words' i say at school cos the other words like 'wow, cool, lol' don't have that edge that makes them so expressive.

Maybe i'm just weird....

If I say them in a weird accent, it sounds like im an alien or something!
Look! Arrow There I am! Arrow alien

Nice, wicked, slamming!!

Slamming I use a lot, it's a Wales word I think. Because people look at me like I'm mad if I say it anywhere else. These words are so much cooler than words like fine, excellent, cool- so boring- we're not sitting down for tea with the Queen! These words are bangin, no, they are COOLIO! Very Happy

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!! - Page 2 Empty Re: The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!!

Post by Squach Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:44 pm

Perfectio! Very Happy Very Happy

I like poking things with sticks. Get over it.
Bouncy bouncy  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bouncy bouncy Smile
Your mum.
Squach
Squach
Princess Of All Things Fashionable

Location : Brit-rain. Yorkshire, yo. On the sofa poking Kafria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Thank'ya Much, it's awesomo! Very Happy

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:53 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Your mum.
Squach
Squach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:34 pm

Razz

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Whoaa! Slow down Daddios. This ain't my bag. I know I can be a bit 18 carat but I ain't no balloon lungs. Don't blow your top over words cats. Even if they are the bomb. So chill and don't be a drag. Every generation has its bag.

(With apologizes to the 1950's for the above)

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Oh-K then...... Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question Question

Your mum.
Squach
Squach

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:19 pm

I'll try and translate, don't worry!

"Daddios"- Type of crisps, usually come in cheesy flavours!

"balloon lungs"- Easy breather, Petty's implying he's no runner!

That's all I've managed!

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:22 pm

Thanks, that kind-of helps

Your mum.
Squach
Squach

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:51 pm

Laughing Not even close!

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:50 pm

Yay!! front back and one sleve of my jumper knitted!!! Just the other and the collar to go!!! Very Happy Very Happy

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:35 pm

Ah, never really had the eye for knitting, had to do in primary school and most of the boys completely mucked their stitch-work up- but hey, it's okay, they are boys. I sadly mucked mine up too, and the teacher was angry with me! Actually, it was sewing not knitting...but it's all the same as far as I'm concerned.

But I like woolly knitted jumpers, so hooray for Kafria's knitted jumper!

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:38 am

Football is a popular participation sport in Australia but falls well behind team sports like AFL, cricket, and rugby (Union and League) in its attendances at the highest level of the sport. Some of this may be due the historic "tribalism" of football and a higher incidence of violence among its supporters - and now its clear that the violence goes home too. No matter what football supporters claim here, most Australians are coy about going to A-league games, because of the legendary incendiary quality of football crowds. We fear the history of rioting. AFL violence is usually among individuals or small groups of supporters. There is little evidence of AFL fans going to games in significant numbers just with the purpose of going to war with other people, destroying public property, or releasing frustration on their loved ones when they get home. Winning or losing is important to most Australians, but we know it's not war, whether religious or not, the significant majority of us see our sports as games - entertainment, not Life (and Death) itself.
odo banks
odo banks
Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirabella Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:28 am

Football! Oh pooh - boofball! Oh for Illuvatar's sake, this is the Girlie Gossip Thread - not that dreadfully dull Big Bad Stupid Thread... Oooh but I have news all right! Look at my new avatar, it's my most recent photo. (I admit, I did have a tiny wincey bit of surgery - just a tiny wincey bit but! Embarassed ).
Mirabella
Mirabella
Woman strong enough to not fear beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:56 am

Blimey Mirabella! I could park my bagpipes in that cleavage! Shocked
(((Mmmm, might be time to get smashed on buckie, do some energetic dancing on tables, tip a cow and get arrested, then resist arrest- I think being cuffed by the Sherriff and spending a night in her cell might not be a bad thing!!! Now where's that bottle got to?))

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:49 pm

lol! lol!

The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!! - Page 2 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:39 pm

I did a bit of sewing in Primary school, on those little plastie and fabric square thingies. (sorry, don't know what they are!)
For my friends birthdays I am making a patchwork scarf and a little clutch that will have some trinkets and make-up! Very Happy

Your mum.
Squach
Squach

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:49 pm

drunken drunken
WHOOOOP

The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!! - Page 2 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:33 pm

Very Happy
Should we be on the lookout for an irate Beren on the hunt for his drunken immortal girlfriend?
You should stagger to Needlhole Tin- I here Odo is having a party- well if I tell enough drunk people that he soon will be!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Phew...
Just gave in my art homework today. A biiiiiiig weight off my shoulders! Only finished almost all of it yesterday! Embarassed
Thought for about four weeks the sheet that actually has the homework on went missing when our year leader wanted to look in our planners to 'check' them. Rolling Eyes
don't know if this really belongs in the ggt but ah well, I've posted it now. Very Happy

Your mum.
Squach
Squach

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:22 pm

*sigh*

More homework to get on with. First, i have an R.e Hannukah leaflet to do, I have to research 1960's Britain for Student Voice, I have to come up with ideas for our new school mag, 7-11 (get it? from Year 7 to Year 11? My awesome idea!) and also I have to come up with things for my part in the mag-making - a page of story (one story) and Horoscopes.
affraid affraid affraid So much homework, so little time. Suspect Suspect Suspect

Your mum.
Squach
Squach

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:15 pm

Good on you Squach for taking part in stuff like the school newspaper - it can be great fun and its so rewarding and worth the effort when you get to see people reading your paper.
And you never know how exciting it might get. I was News editor on my school paper (and like you a co-founder!) and we embarrassed the local council, got a building company sacked, were threatened (in a literal as well as legal sense) and brought before the Headmaster and told we were a 'disgrace to the school and the community and we had written gutter journalism'. But we were right, we won, the council were caught out in dodgy dealings, the companies contract removed and our school got some proper builders in to do the job.

That might be a bit too exciting- but just goes to show it can be very interesting being on a school newspaper. Very Happy

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:08 pm

Very Happy

The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!! - Page 2 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:25 pm

Sounds like you put Truth before Respectability, Mr Tyrant! Mad Mind your own business, I say ---and let others do their business, no questions asked --- the impertinence! Mad ...and fancy encouraging young Squach to question the powers that be! What kind of society do you want? What would this world be without Gentlemanly agreements? You are soooo naive!!!! Rolling Eyes
odo banks
odo banks
Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:32 am

Good on you Squach for taking part in stuff like the school newspaper - it can be great fun and its so rewarding and worth the effort when you get to see people reading your paper.
And you never know how exciting it might get. I was News editor on my school paper (and like you a co-founder!) and we embarrassed the local council, got a building company sacked, were threatened (in a literal as well as legal sense) and brought before the Headmaster and told we were a 'disgrace to the school and the community and we had written gutter journalism'. But we were right, we won, the council were caught out in dodgy dealings, the companies contract removed and our school got some proper builders in to do the job.

That might be a bit too exciting- but just goes to show it can be very interesting being on a school newspaper.

Suspect Wow. Had a quick panic attack when I realised i had posted this as mum! Hopefully she will never know... If i don't post this, that is. (Which I probbably will)
I'm kind of co-founder, but I'm Vice Chairwoman (Never got why it's called this, it's not like we do anything with chairs apart from sit on them)
My friends are Chairman and Chairwoman (Sounds like they're married or something!) (Which probably won't happen as my friend (Chairwoman) is going through yet another boy obsession!)
Odo, I don't really know why you're complaining, it's not like Petty has posted loads of rubbish (no offence, Petty) on your thread.....
Oh..... wait, he has? Oh. Just ignore me then, Odo! Laughing

Your mum.
Squach
Squach

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next