The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!!

+21
Biffo Banks
Beren
Pretty Tyrant
Orwell
Baingil
Porgy Bunk-Banks
Brian Boru
Wisey Banks
Eldorion
Saradoc
Mirabella
Tinuviel
Ally
Ringdrotten
Squach
Gandalf's Beard
Admin
janesmith
Pettytyrant101
odo banks
Kafria
25 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!! - Page 9 Empty Re: The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!!

Post by Kafria Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:44 pm

Respectability - PAH!

slightly inebriated girl in need of some fun - and nobody to play with - GONNA SULK! - big time!

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!! - Page 9 Empty Re: The New Improved Girlie Gossip thread - boys out!!

Post by Pretty Tyrant Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Have one of these cocktails Kafria and don't panick- we can get drunk and talk about boys. Have you noticed how big Odo's chin is? Razz

Clue-finder

Location : Pure Publications communal housing scheme, Scotsdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:59 pm

but does a big chin signify anything?

Personally i am a sucker for voices, something the forum dosen't allow for, will listen too/ watch random stuff, just cos sean beans narrating!

nice yorkshire boy, just like ALP too!

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty Tyrant Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:04 pm

drunken

"but does a big chin signify anything?"

We could always ask him! Very Happy Long chin big on respectability? (Except that blatantly isnt true!). drunken

And yes there is something about the voice of Sean Bean (I nearly called him Mr Bean but that just sounds wrong!). Still I'm a home girl and a Scottish brogue always sends the shivers top to bottom on me. drunken

Clue-finder

Location : Pure Publications communal housing scheme, Scotsdale

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Pretty Tyrant wrote: drunken
And yes there is something about the voice of Sean Bean (I nearly called him Mr Bean but that just sounds wrong!). Still I'm a home girl and a Scottish brogue always sends the shivers top to bottom on me. drunken

Have a thing for sean connery and his eyes too! Embarassed
never saw age as a problem there!

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Saradoc Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:08 pm

Okay, please forgive me for being a bit random here. So I went to the cinema today (Captain America, it was marvellous, hahaha, feel free to laugh) saw the trailer for the new Jonny English! Yes I know Mr Bean isn't Mr English! But really, the awesomeness of it it blew my mind.

It was the mention of the Bean, just got me thinking y'know Very Happy

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Saradoc
Saradoc
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:16 pm

Sorry , never got the Mr Bean or Johnny English thing, cona't abide embarrasing stuff, even on telly.

No really I get up leave the room or change the channel (much to my mothers amusment and my daughters disgust!)

I hate being embarrased myself and can't watch it! It is my big weakness ( I was luvcky enought that my paretns helped me have an unshakeable belife in me own worth, but I am incredibly self concious aboout being embarassed!)

Buckie typing oh well!

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:19 pm

Know how you feel Kafria. Cringe tv is not for me either, I don't even like those 'viewers/children/pets do the silliest things' type shows.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:38 pm

Mind, i do like a lot of the silly teenage stuff! (Hellcats and supernatural to name 2!)

(Cringeworthy in itself!)

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:40 pm

Hellcats? Not heard of that one. Whats it about, presumably not cats in hell (although I'd watch that).

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:44 pm

cheer leaders at lancer university - sky programme, not been renewed for a seconed series, but good silly fun

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:47 pm

You had my attention at Cheerleaders. Shocked Wow My they are...fit young ladies......((need bmore buckie)) perhaps it time to reconsider my Sky conscriptions.
(You know my school days were just like that- IN MY HEAD!)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:51 pm

Yeah! my uni days seem pretty tame in comparison
extra treat!

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Mmm I feel like Iv'e had a treat, jutt the sort where you feel like you should go and have a bath afterwards and scrub your brain clean!! What odd entertainment.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:01 am

It is amusing to watch as they try to have a serious plot, amid the weekly perve at cheerleaders thing (aka baywatch adn slow mo running)

(coincidentally, being a part of ffn. is messing with a number of my fav shows - not least supernatural, before ffn. I had no idea what wincest was, now I can't escape it, or the obligatory wish fulfillment sisfics!)

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:04 am

I lost you at ffn!! And after that I think the wine is doing the typing! Shocked Whats a 'wincest'? (Sounds a bit rude- I do hope so) and whats a 'sisfics'?
Help! I can't tell if our are writing in wine or if I'm reading in buckie!!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:15 am

Arghhhhhhh my internet being a b"""£%^

for the third time

ffn= fanficgtion.net

wincest = gay brothers in suernatural (curretn fav show)

sisfic = wirting a fic with a self insert sisteer for the brothers!

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:18 am

"gay brothers"- um does that mean they are brothers and they both happen to be gay, or something not so healthy......? Shocked

"a self insert sisteer for the brothers"- have no idea what this is and I am not even sure its legal whatever it is!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:20 am

in a wincest fic the winchester brothers have the hots for each other (weather they are gay or not in the authors universe) - usually quite graphic!

in a sis fic the author rewrites the series, with a sister in tow too!

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:24 am

Shocked um, ok. That would certainly liven up our user fiction section! (Glad Pretty doesn't watch that show!)

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:38 am

some of it is pretty full on! (including slave to a god fics too! Shocked )

More incredible as the more I wander the more it becomes clear most of the authors are teens!

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:41 am

Actually that doesn't suprise me, if I appraise my own teenage years honestly there was a lot of it concerned with sex, thnking about sex, hoping to have sex, wondering if the other person I was talking to had had sex, what chance there was they might have sex with me and in fact everything was about sex. Had the internet existed when I was a teenager I may well have done myself an injury! Shocked

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by janesmith Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:48 am

I never think of sex... almost never.... unless someone mentions it first... then I say, "Think about what Eru wants", and that usually works Very Happy :-jane
janesmith
janesmith
Mother Superior: Our Lady of the Anklelength Frock

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:57 am

"Think about what Eru wants"

What if Eru wants sex?

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by janesmith Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:07 am

Petty! Shocked I hope you haven't been peeping through the Needlehole Hall windows on "True Spirit of a Woman" nights! Embarassed
janesmith
janesmith
Mother Superior: Our Lady of the Anklelength Frock

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next