The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:49 pm

pettytyrant101
Hey Tin you forgot Huan. No, don't do that! ooh! Has anyone got a really, really big bag for that?

Tin would you come back and get this mangy mutt out of here. Did I say mangy mutt? There now, nice hound. I meant big, loyal, pointy teethed hound. Good Huan, good doggy, I didn't mean doggy. No! No!

Oh bugger. Wonder how long I'll be stuck up this tree for then?

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome - Page 3 Empty Re: The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Tinuviel
well, I see you've been in that tree for a couple hours now the Tyrant. I guess we're even now. come on Huan, I'll let you wrestle Beren when we get back, the overprotective softy he is!

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Mirabella Banks
Oh hi, Lady Tinuviel. What's Petty doing up that tree? Skylarking I guess. These boys! However do we put up with them?

You know, Lady Tinuviel, sometimes I think a firm spanking would do these boys the world of good! Slap ém back into shape, I say. Laughing You can take the man out of the boy but you can't take the boy out of the man.. No, I don't think that's right... but I'm sure you know what I mean.

Hey! Petty! Come down. You're embarassing everyone...!

Oooooooh! Look at the puppy... gidgee goodgee Puppy... What's his name? 'Huan"! was it? Oh what a manly name for such a huge cute puppy. Ooooh... he does like his tummy rubbed.... doesn't he, Lady Tinuviel.... Oh he does! Yes, he does... Yes, he does... You old smoocher you... but you mustn't lick my nose... How bold! How brazen! Gidgee gidgee! Oooh he DOES love his tummy rubbed! ....

Oh, will you look at that...! Huan's done a big poopsie....! (We'll get Petty to clean that up, I think... once he climbs out of his tree!)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DISCLAIMER: I don't suggest we put this scene in The Hobbit Movies. It's just a joke. I'm a true fan and I actually support a True Adaptation and Actually Respect the Author and his Classic Works.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Gandalfs Beard
Aha! Tis good to see you Bella now that the Odo Twins fiasco is over :mrgreen: . Yes indeedy, right you are about these Young Lads. Their hearts are good, but their manners sometimes leave something to be desired. Wink

Milady Tinuviel, perhaps Bella and I should keep you company until Beren reappears.

It's Okay Petty, you can come down now. I think I've got Huan now that Bella has him eating out of her supple hand. Good Dog. That's right...who's a big brave boy then? ...No...Heel Boy...stop growling at Petty...he's alright really...just a bit of a swelled head since he reconstituted after exploding out of his boots. Huan...Down I say...There, there, Good lad.

Quick Petty, jump down while We've got hold of him.

GB

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Mirabella Banks
You really don't seem to like, Petty, boy. What's wrong Huan? Why don't you like Petty...? I've heard you're an excellent judge of character usualy... mmmm???

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:51 pm

pettytyrant101
Well he's either even more protective of Tin than Beren is (hard to picture) or he didn't like being called a mangy mutt? Nice dog? No? Ok , back in the tree. Tell you what why don't I just,umm, sit here on this branch until you've all gone away? Or at least until Huan has gone away? This is why I have cats.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:51 pm

Mirabella Banks
... oh dear... Embarassed i always wondered what a Scot wears under his kilt... Embarassed

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:52 pm

Noom Chevaline
Scotsdale Tyrant up a tree,
Hiding from a big dogee.
First went the kilt
Second came disgrace
Third came in sight, his undercarriage.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:52 pm

pettytyrant101
That's enough of that, there's ladies present and one of them is a celebrity (which makes being compromised in public her job not mine). Besides that's only my sporran dangling down!

Hey Sherriff, shouldn't you be sending this lot packing? I'm trying to tidy up and it's not made any easier by having half the guests still here- there is a closed sign on the gate people.

Look! Now the paps have heard that Tin is here and are all peering at us over the hedge with their seeing stones trying to get an image of her perfect nose. How do you put up with it Tin?
Perhaps you could get Huan to bugger off over there and sort them out, I'd rather not be appearing in all tomorrow's scrolls stuck up a tree! I am The Tyrant you know! There is such a thing a dignity (or so I've been reliable told).

Now who is this? Oh Illuvatar, its that Panic! lot, bloody elves.

"I thought you'd all buggered off to Valinor or somewhere? I am not discussing your contract, can't you see I'm stuck up a tree being harassed by a giant mutt having my image taken for public amusement by paparazzi whilst being mocked by some cocky Haradrim? What? I don't care if I signed it. I was in Thranduil's Hall at the time, even his cellar staff are drunk there's so much wine there, I'd have signed anything by that point. You'll get your 48 hours worth, nothing more. What do you mean every hour in a magical climate is in theory infinite? Let me see that."

Oh bugger it! Mirabella could you send for Wise Odo? He always knows what to do, being Wise. And get Eldo too, I think I might have need of a Lore Master (there just like lawyers, right?).

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:56 pm

Gandalfs Beard
Drat it all...I hate using Magic for inconsequential things. Still...I can't have you stuck up that tree forever, with Paparazzi taking pictures of your privates Petty.

Let's see, a simple Time Freezing spell ought to do it....

Yes, there it's done. Now off with you to safety Petty. The spell should last until you're out of range.

GB

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:57 pm

Mirabella Banks
Embarassed Well, Petty, I thought the decent thing to do was cover my eyes... Embarassed I shall peek betwen my fingers if you insist - I can't see a thing otherwise!! Embarassed Oh, they never mentioned this kind of thing at Sheriff's Academy! AND I'll have you know I'm still a Lady, Petty!!! Embarassed As you know only too well, I don't have short spiky hair or tattoes! Mad )

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Mirabella Banks
Oh... thank goodness... someone fixed things even as I was building the confidence to open my eyes again...!

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

pettytyrant101
Thanks GB- good to have a mod about the place at times. Now any chance you could use that Time-spell thing to help out with this dratted contract?
You can stop pretending not to look between your fingers now Mirabella, I'm decent, it was only a sporran. I hope.
Has Tin got that mutt under control yet?

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Mirabella Banks
Everything seemed to happen at once... Ithink I might sit down and have a cup of tea... What a horrid experience... Oh Petty, I thought your sporran was.... Oh thank Illuvatar it wasn't!!! Shocked

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Gandalfs Beard
Hmmm, well if that's what you want to think, don't look at the Paparazzi pictures Bella. Wink

And you're most welcome Petty. I've put a Bacon scented shield charm on you Petty. If Huan comes near you, he'll smell bacon in the opposite direction. That should do the trick.

GB

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Mirabella Banks
Bacon? I wondered what that smell was. For a moment I thought I was surrounded by Chauvinists! :? (As for your dirty pictures, GB, you may keep them -Eeek! Surprised ))

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Gandalfs Beard
Hey, they're not MY pics. I told you not to look Wink . I suppose you just couldn't help yourself Rolling Eyes .

GB

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Mirabella Banks
Well, all I can say is, perhaps a Lady might peek between her fingers, but, nonetheless, a Lady would never tell you she had... Mad and I'm most certainly not going to! Embarassed

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:00 pm

Tinuviel
Thanks GB!!!! I kept on having to sneeze to cover my nose!!!!!! Huan has a problem with kilts (don't ask me why, because frankly, I don't know!) But his love for anything pork is greater than his hate for kilts!!! I REALLLLY don't want to go back to Valinor!!!!! I forgot how much fun Middle Earth is!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad Beren won't let me come visit because he thinks that I go clubbing Rolling Eyes Not that I don't, but he thinks that dancing with the living men means that I like THEM more Rolling Eyes Laughing when will he understand????? Well, before he gets, here...
GB? Bella? Huan? Panic! at the Disco? would you all like to party some more? Perhaps we can visit my good friend Legolas in Thranduil's halls and we can crack open a barrel or wine ore three...

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

pettytyrant101
Ahh well, I give in, I may as well reopen the bloody disco- haven't got round to doing any cleaning anyhow and as I seem to be having to pay the band for an infinite 48 hours may as well. Party on!

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Gandalfs Beard
Party On! Break out the Mead!

GB

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Odo Banks

Gandalfs Beard wrote:Party On! Break out the Mead!

Mead being the viscuous liquid it is - I'll break out the spoons...

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Mirabella Banks
Providing Petty keeps his sporran to himself... I guess I can stay a little longer ... but it'll be Old Wynyard for me thanks... Mead? Men? Rolling Eyes

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Wise Odo
Do you have seed cakes, Mr Tyrant?

Wise Odo

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Gandalfs Beard
PARTY AT THE DISCO!
OKAY! Lets kick it up a notch and Dance til Dawn Image. It's a Medieval Mosh, a Renaissance Rave. Break out the Belladonna and get CRAAAAZY!

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next