The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome - Page 7 Empty Re: The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:50 pm

Wise Odo
I have responded to the call...! What!? A picnic song? Mad I've been dealing with a serious matter you know... Oh well, a bit of light relief surely can't do any harm.

itch up ya britches,
itch upya skerts,
danss tooya forldown,
danse toit ertz,
thatz wat wedo intha kimmberlies,
thatz wat wedo downthar!

kerlupya kerlers,
twist outya cuffs,
keepallya clotheson,
nunnere's goin buff
tho thatz wat wedo intha kimmberlies
thatz wedo down thar!

poolowt orlstops,
no shynez aloud,
thars nocorl fa shynez,
cumonbee clouns!
thatz wat wearlike intha kimmberlies
thatz owl weeakt down thar!

ohlukat ya faries,
luk atya orl,
oh gawd yorso wimpy,
cumon givuz yor orl
coz thatz wedo in tha kimmberlies
thatz wat wedo down thar!

Wise Odo

((((( Oh my goodness! I'm channelling Biffo now! Teach me for visiting the Vulgar Threads!))))

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome - Page 7 Empty Re: The 2010 Woodhall 48hr Picnic and Elven Disco. All welcome

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:51 pm

pettytyrant101
Well that was rustic but fun. Not sure who to thank for that turn Wise Odo or Biffo.

So whose next to provide the picnic entertainment- something from the south Noom? A touch of Blessed Realm poetry Tin? Or how about something sung by a Beard?

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Odo Banks
Yes, come on everyone! Don't be a shrinking violet like me. Have a go! Very Happy

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Tinuviel
O I return to the land
From which I once came
To a place i thought bland
And its inhabitants lame

The Shire it was,
At the Woodhall
A disco without cause
that welcomed all

Double crossing was executed
And disguises worn
Some looking like they were electricuted(like myself)
Others soon became torn

When all was done,
I fled the picnic
Looking for some more fun
but finding myself in a fick

I sent my hound after my pursures
Who turned out to be my friends
And he scared ol'petty up a tree (without his trousers)
Yet my time here has yet to end

I had some buckie,
Which was HORRIBLE
And since i was lucky,
Ol'petty gave my husby a call

When Beren came
we tipped over cows
I a naughty dame
and him with dizzy brow (does that make sense???)

TA-DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not by anymeans my best work, because it would sound MUCH better if I were singing....

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Odo Banks
It may indeed be better than you think, Tin!

Bravo!

No, that doesn't seem good enough. How about....

B R A V O !

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:52 pm

Grey Pilgrim
You'll have me writing poems soon, Tin. You make it seem easy. I know it's not though. Congratulations! Laughing 8-)

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:53 pm

pettytyrant101
Very Happy Excellent Tin. That's the spirit. Now things are getting going.
Whose next? Don't be shy.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:54 pm

HenrySmith
I like reading poems sometimes.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

pettytyrant101
Welcome to our Commuity picnic HenrySmith. Always good to welcome new guests. Feel right at home, have a bottle of the good stuff (Buckie don't know you). A couple of those and you'll be doing a turn yourself. Join in the fun.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Odo Banks
We might have to go easy on the buckie. Henry's Mum might not be too sure about that! Laughing

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:55 pm

pettytyrant101
Just checked the new members thread Odo- see what you mean.
Still in Scotsdale if their off the teet their on the bottle.
Of course that might partly explain the average Scotsdale hobbit life expectancy being a little on the short side (the Scotsdale equivalent to Old Took, Old McTook made it all the way to 60. Ancient for Scotsdale but I gather a bit young by others standards).

Maybe I should put someone on the door (well, field gate) to check for age.

Did anyone think to bring orange squash and ice cream and jelly for the minors? I know I didn't.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Odo Banks
I bet they didn't! Mad Luckily, young Henry has someone watching over him - to stop cetain Scots serving him Buckie!!! Mad . Mmm... I wonder what Mum is like? Laughing She's kind of cool to help the young man post here. Very discerning lady, I'd say. :ugeek: (Btw Tin is only fourteen and Eldorion fifteen (?) so your entry rules leave something to be desired! I wonder what their Mum's are thinking? :? Embarassed

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:56 pm

pettytyrant101
It's their mums I'm trying to entice in. Wink

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Tinuviel
Oh please!!!!! If we'd never even told you how old we were (which probably wasn't the brightest idea...) You still wouldn't care!!!!!!

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Gandalfs Beard
Ah! The Magical wonders of the Virtual World. We are only as Old (or Young) as we choose to be. This is a Realm for Free Spirits, and some parts are dangerous and savage. It's up to the Physical Guardians of the Younglings to determine how much of this World should be accessible to them.

But as a Wizard of the First Order, Forum Ranger, and Representative of the High Administrator, I will do my best to Shepherd any Younglings straying on the threads Smile .

GB

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:57 pm

pettytyrant101
So long as the mums still get in!

As to ages Tin, I have to say I would rather know when someone I might be talking to is a minor. I wouldn't talk to a minor the same as I would someone my own age in real life so I don't see it as been anymore appropriate here- thats not to say I don't treat what the younger members have to say any differently- on that score your right Tin, I don't care about your age, you and Eldo can outhink many adults I know thats obvious so I treat your post same as anyone elses- just that I tailor my responses accordingly. (Although granted that might at times seem hard to spot!)

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Tinuviel
Fair enough, and your age has nothing to do with your love for LOTR

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:58 pm

pettytyrant101
Quite right Tin, I loved LoTR when I first read it aged about 12 and I love it still aged....significiantly more!

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 5:59 pm

Odo Banks
I think it entirely appropriate that if we have underagers in here that their mother's come too. That's only respectable. As to Tin and Eldorion - I see them as young tearaways who must be watched more closely with a view to keeping them away from buckie, pipeweed and other such dubious substances. Though fourteen years in Valinorean time is how many years exactly in Mortal time, Tin??? :? As to young Henry - his mother sounds cool, and for that reason alone, I am more than happy for them BOTH to attend! Very Happy I will take it upon myself to personally chaperone them....

(((((Oh will you be quiet, Primmy... You know my intentions are respectable....!!! Mum is probably married anyway!... No, it doesn't matter either way! ... Hey! Do you have to be like that?...... No, you are getting grumpy! ... No, I don't mind you calling me 'Honey Trousers'! It's just the way you said it!.... I'm not making a scene!... You're the one making a scene, sweetie!!!!! Mad .............................................)))))

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

HenrySmith
Hello Guys. Henry and I will not be attending but I hope you have a nice time without us. Laughing It seems a more grownup party than the kind Henry usually goes to. Wink

I find you folk good fun but the conversation here is all a bit above Henry's head. I have found another thread and Henry will chat there.

I hope you don't get into too much trouble with your Primmy, Odo. I am sure your intentions were all above board. :- Jane.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Odo Banks
(((((

Exactly!!! See, Primmy!!! Above board! Absolutely above board! Mad It's that Mr Tyrant we need to watch by all accounts!!! :?

)))))

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Grey Pilgrim
Yes, I agree we need to watch pettytyrant, Odo, he is quite the rascal. Do you think it is all the buckie he seems to consume? I hope it is not his entire diet. I must ask you, pettytyrant, are you as grumpy on the buckie as you are off it? Laughing

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:00 pm

Odo Banks
I think he is always on it, like all respectable Scothobbits. So I guess it must go hand-in-hand with the crabbitness! :ugeek:

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:01 pm

pettytyrant101
Now that's about enough of that you two- besmirching my reputation. I am The Tyrant you know don't make me spike all the water supplies! Twisted Evil See how you weak kneed types cope with some Buckie in your diet- yes even you Aussie hobbits would wilt from it, your just a bunch of pommies that got stuck stuck abroad for a long time! Evil or Very Mad

You'll be giving Jane the impression that I'm a miserable, moany sod drunk on a magic, invented drink- which I am but she doesn't have to know that!!!!!

I might just go back up that tree and sulk or maybe scowl, yeah scowl, for a bit.

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Post by Old Forum Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:01 pm

Odo Banks
(((((

Mr Tyrant, Jane does 'KNOW THAT', you boob! NOW she does, anyway! Mad You never used the "Spell of Encryption" Rolling Eyes

(((((Though she and I do seem to be getting on fabulously - perhaps it's not such a bad thing - I wonder if she has a hubby around - or if she knows I've got a missus both inside and outside Hobbit Forumland? :? :? ))))

...Anyhow, I advise you in future not to spill out your guts to the first Lovely 82 year Old Lady who arrives in Hobbit Forumland!!! [[erm... Ladies do tend to lie about their age, you know! So if Jane says she's not 82, she probably is 82! :? ]] Mad

)))))

Old Forum
Reposting Bot

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next