David H
Bluebottle
Ringdrotten
Lancebloke
Orwell
15 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  Empty Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by malickfan Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:07 am

pub santa

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  Empty Re: Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Orwell Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:19 am

Christmas? Shocked Not some kind of Erumas rip-off I hope? Suspect

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  Empty Re: Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Post by Lancebloke Sat Dec 24, 2016 11:43 am

Erumas, Christmas, Winter Solstice or whatever else it may be to you I hope it is a good one. Or suitably less crabbit than usual... unless you want it to be.

I don't know... have a suitable time whatever that may be for you!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:35 pm

I wish everyone will have the best day that's right for them Smile  Enjoy the day in the way you want to enjoy it Smile
I love you   Happy Yuletide Very Happy

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:49 pm

https://youtu.be/MKiLgE3S4Zg

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sat Dec 24, 2016 4:18 pm

Merry Christmas guys Smile

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:04 pm

Happy jul, everyone Smile santa

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Dec 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Merry Christmas! santa Kissing

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:50 pm

would prefer to forget the whole thing and be sitting on Rodas Beach on Cies island Spain.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Dec 25, 2016 3:33 am

INT. THE BOOKSTORE - CHRISTMAS EVE

"How late are you open today?"

"We're open until 6 PM."

"Well, what are your hours tomorrow?"

"Our hours tomorrow are fuck you."

Merry Christmas!
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:55 am

:carrot: santa pub drunken

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  UJpDi Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Dec 25, 2016 4:50 pm

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  15672793_1218770084870465_6915487781338069373_n_zpsqe0kpr9r

{{Merry Xmas Forumshire! May you all get drunk and....actually thats it..GET DRUNK!!! drunken }}}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:33 pm

Happy Yuletime everyone!!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:46 pm

That's lovely Norc...... I love you Happy Christmas

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:21 am

Going to Vilnius today to celebrate the new year and drink some very affordable beer, so I might not be online tomorrow to wish you all a happy new year. So here it is - happy new year everyone, have a good one tomorrow Smile Try not to get as drunk as Petty will Nod

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:43 am

That's probably impossible!

Have a good time Ringo.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:14 pm

Oh, yes, Merry Christmas, I guess. And Happy New Year, if you're into that sort of thing.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:47 pm

{{Bugger xmas- its nearly HOGMANAY!!!! pub drunken }}}}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:01 pm

Hogmanay? Bah, humbug.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:02 pm

New Year's Eve or Hogmanay, it's all about getting drunk and blowing sh*t up, right? drunken cheers

I'm just a couple miles from an Indian Reservation with cheap booze and a dozen "illegal" fireworks stands, so no sleep tonight!

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  UJpDi Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  Mumbea10
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:07 pm

it's all about getting drunk and blowing sh*t up, right?- Dave

{{{Pretty much- if you can add getting laid in there your nights a success! Nod
There are traditions thought- the first person over your threshold in the new year should ideally be tall and dark and carrying some coal. Obviously they ought to also have some bevvy with them. That's your 'First Footer'. Nod After that its just a big drunken party lasting anything from that one night to the end of the first week in January drunken }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:12 pm

bungobaggins wrote:Oh, yes, Merry Christmas, I guess. And Happy New Year, if you're into that sort of thing.

Not really, but I keep saying it anyway Wink Nice to see you back, bungo! The ka-tet was missing a key guy here, and thus there was no tet.

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:15 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote: it's all about getting drunk and blowing sh*t up, right?- Dave

{{{Pretty much- if you can add getting laid in there your nights a success! Nod
There are traditions thought- the first person over your threshold in the new year should ideally be tall and dark and carrying some coal. Obviously they ought to also have some bevvy with them. That's your 'First Footer'. Nod  After that its just a big drunken party lasting anything from that one night to the end of the first week in January drunken  }}}

So can the tall and dark person be of either sex? Do dark thoughts count?

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:03 pm

{{{Generally male, but there is no hard and fast rule I don't think. Dark thoughts definitely not- you'd move your dirk from its concealed position beneath the armpit to into your sock, where the hilt would be in plain sight as a gesture of having no dark thoughts upon entry. Dark haired yes, as once upon a time it was considered good luck because pure black hair was rare. }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:26 pm

I've heard of the First Foot tradition before though we don't have an equivalent here, and the booze and sex is obvious,
but what about fire?

Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year  Raw

David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next