halfwise
bungobaggins
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Norc
19 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 40 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [6]

Post by azriel Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:23 pm

I feel knackered

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 40 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 40 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 40 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [6]

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:23 pm

chris63 wrote:
Mrs Figg wrote:Forumshire has scheduled maintenance while I have an interesting 3.8 earthquake.

Did the earth move for you.

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 40 Costanza-wink

:facepalm:

yep it moved but no ciggie afterwards. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:36 pm

fucking hell another earthquake 5.6 pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Move your bed outside and enjoy it.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:52 pm

Gawd pale I cant imagine how that must feel Figgles, Hope you'll be ok !

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 40 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 40 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:24 pm

Currently on vacation in Italy myself, first time here and the very earth itself can't handle it! Mad In all seriousness, though, we haven't noticed anything today, but there was definitely some unpleasant sounds and rattling yesterday afternoon/evening. We've spent today in Rome, which was awesome for the Colosseum alone, but we're back in Firenze now. Hope you're alright over there (wherever that is), figg!

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 40 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:46 pm

oo....Firenze! Toast us with some of the local wine!

{ Envious of you dratted Europeans: you barely have to travel to go on a European vacation. Mad }

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:50 pm

omg Figg! stay safe ! Shocked
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:03 pm

halfwise wrote:oo....Firenze!  Toast us with some of the local wine!

{ Envious of you dratted Europeans: you barely have to travel to go on a European vacation.  Mad  }

Both the beer and the wine has been tasted and tasted again (though mostly beer for my part) Smile And I think I've eaten pasta for all my meals so far except one, which was pizza ( Laughing ). Love pasta, so of course I had to know if Italian pasta was as good as they say - it is, if you find the right places to go. Absolute culinary heaven for a pasta guy Very Happy And Firenze (or Florence) is beautiful, as was Lucca where we stayed the first couple of days. We've got one more day here in Firenze before we head to Pisa on Friday morning and then back to cold Norway on Saturday evening. I'm a terrible photograph and even worse at actually remembering to take the damn photos, but I'll see what I've got when I get back and perhaps post a few Smile

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:06 pm

errmerrgerrrrd Ringo!

(are u on a sort of honeymoon?????)
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:39 pm

Not married yet (praise Jesus! Laughing ) - had some extra cash to spare so thought I'd take the gurl on a vacation Smile Didn't really plan for these earthquakes, though scratch

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:09 pm

Clever bees.

https://www.facebook.com/theguardian/videos/577812755739825/

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:17 pm

https://www.facebook.com/ScotlandWhereIrnBruIsTheOnlyHangoverCure/videos/887973081290147/

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:31 pm

Ringdrotten wrote:Not married yet (praise Jesus! Laughing ) - had some extra cash to spare so thought I'd take the gurl on a vacation Smile Didn't really plan for these earthquakes, though scratch

aw that's so romantic!! (and if you're not married, then it is a sort of honeymoon) Omg .. jelous.. (the earthquakes are there because she's shaking the ground your standing on or am i right Razz )

for real's though... super jelous.. note so self..never date anyone who's as poor as you are.. damnit .. too late..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:13 am

Ringdrotten wrote:Currently on vacation in Italy myself, first time here and the very earth itself can't handle it! Mad In all seriousness, though, we haven't noticed anything today, but there was definitely some unpleasant sounds and rattling yesterday afternoon/evening. We've spent today in Rome, which was awesome for the Colosseum alone, but we're back in Firenze now. Hope you're alright over there (wherever that is), figg!

Firenze. Shocked

we could have had a Forumshire meet if only you had mentioned it earlier. Mad  
But yep we had the earthquake yesterday and it was a smallish one, the biggies today are further east of Rome near the terrible one in August. luckily this time theres no victims thank god. but it was huge.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Oct 27, 2016 12:18 am

Norc wrote:omg Figg! stay safe ! Shocked

cheers Norc. thankfully no damage here but it is a weird experience all that giggling around. Mr Figg was in the bathroom at the time it happened he said it gave him dumpius interuptus which is latin for a sphincter clincher.

-------

http://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=1321
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum