Watch all of Gandalf's scenes edited into a single movie: The Battle of Dol Goldur!

+12
dak
malickfan
ElendilTheShort
David H
Sinister71
bungobaggins
Mrs Figg
Bluebottle
azriel
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
DavidKillstein
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Watch all of Gandalf's scenes edited into a single movie: The Battle of Dol Goldur! - Page 3 Empty Re: Watch all of Gandalf's scenes edited into a single movie: The Battle of Dol Goldur!

Post by Orwell Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:53 am

Mad This is the trouble with PJ, you try to write a script that is even worse than he can write, and you find you can't, like it's impossible! Rolling Eyes Which just goes to show that some things are actually impossible. Smile

{{{I'll have a chat with ol' Anon, Eldo -- it's more his thing than mine as you'd know by now. Very Happy }}}

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Watch all of Gandalf's scenes edited into a single movie: The Battle of Dol Goldur! - Page 3 Empty Re: Watch all of Gandalf's scenes edited into a single movie: The Battle of Dol Goldur!

Post by azriel Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:59 am

Second that Eldo Very Happy
You cant leave us in tender wotsitsnames Orwell ! Im hooked already Very Happy

Watch all of Gandalf's scenes edited into a single movie: The Battle of Dol Goldur! - Page 3 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Watch all of Gandalf's scenes edited into a single movie: The Battle of Dol Goldur! - Page 3 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:44 am

"and while not a shy and retiring race those who know them still dream of a time when they become so."

lol!

Watch all of Gandalf's scenes edited into a single movie: The Battle of Dol Goldur! - Page 3 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:51 am

cheers love it!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:29 pm

That's good enough for Ol' Anon... {{{until the mood passes, of course...}}}

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3