Baingil
Squach
odo banks
Ally
Pettytyrant101
27 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit!

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:08 pm

"Could be worse two of the exams this year in England apparently had impossible questions, including a multiple choice question where they forgot to include the answer!"

My sympathies to those who took that exam, I would be pissed. And I really shouldn't complain, I got a good grade, but I would've gotten a top grade hadn't the examiner been a complete #%"¤#". But like I said, I shouldn't complain. I'm happy with my grades this year, couldn't ask for more really - and now I'm done Very Happy

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 3 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 3 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit!

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:15 pm

cheers Congratulations. Somehow, from the quality of your post on here (and the fact that if I didn't happen to know it I would never have guessed english wasn't your first language anyway) that you would pass this one with flying colours. Now go celebrate with a tipple and a Doctor Who finale! Laughing

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:40 pm

Thanks, Petty, I will Smile

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:29 pm

Ringdrotten, I'm sure you did great! You're probably better at English than me! And oh, I'm a massive Doctor Who fan, but the half-term finale was so ooobvious! I saw it from a mile off!

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:37 pm

Moffat says of that "You were supposed to be able to work it out. All the clues were there. I prefer that to just pulling something out the hat noone could have ever guessed. And yes you know who River is, but is that what you really wanted to know?"

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Moffat says of that "You were supposed to be able to work it out. All the clues were there. I prefer that to just pulling something out the hat noone could have ever guessed. And yes you know who River is, but is that what you really wanted to know?"

I don't know what I want to know, not at until they set up the series finale anyway! All the episodes have been great (apart from the Pirates one- though I was thinking the father and son could have their own spin off show) but what have the episodes actually set up?) but I imagine Madame Kovarian will play an important role in the next episodes, but really despite all the confusing episodes- and yes, I've watched them on a Saturday and all the stuff with Amy being pregnant and the women with a patch and been thoroughly confused- there have been no clues! Not really! Not real clues!

Very Happy

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:07 pm

Whats left?! Why did the tardis blow up? Whose behind the Silence, the Headless Monks and the Holy Army? Why do they want to kill the Doctor? And the most important question left about River-who was the good man she murdered and got sent to prison for? And the biggie of them all who shot the Doctor in the Impossible astronaut episode, why and is he really dead? That seems quite enough questions to me!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Saradoc Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:05 am

I HATE UCAS... Mad

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Saradoc
Saradoc
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:24 pm

Saradoc wrote:I HATE UCAS... Mad

They haven't changed then! Shocked

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:27 pm

What the heck is UCAS? scratch

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:34 pm

university central application service?

How you apply for uni, one form, huge irritating personal statement, huge refrerence, then chose six places only, but remember to just a back up (when i did it you could select one good offer and one back up, if you get the grades you get your good offer, if you don't you get your back up, if you F up you go through clearing, finding a place somewhere!) One big faff!

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:37 pm

Sounds it! Dont think we have that up here, fortunetly by the sound sof it. Don't remember all that hassle when I went to college- now the grant application forms were a whole other kettle of crabbit. Although nothing compared to the delays in actually getting the damn thing!! Two months of living off supermarket beans (mainly red water with a few beans huddled together for warmth) and noodles. Boy did I eat a lot of noodles. Evil or Very Mad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:41 pm

noodles Very Happy

I like noodles Very Happy

because I ate a stupid amount at uni Very Happy

hungry, time for noodles! Very Happy

Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:01 pm

If its possible to OD on noodles I must have come close at college. 25p a pack from the Chinese store on the corner. Two packs per meal (and if drunk enough that would be experimental flavour mixing time! And as its me and I was at college I was of course drunk all the time). In fact now I think about it I don't remember being in college that much, for some reason I have a much clearer memory of the pub just down the road from it. Happy days. Think I was supposed to get an education sometime about then however. scratch You know, now I think on it there may be some small connection between that and ending up wiping old people underparts clean for a living! Shocked In fact I am beginng to suspect there is a buckie related moral in here somewhere- mmmm.

Got it! "Drink more to prevent thinking about it." Ah buckie! To the rescue again. What was I saying? drunken

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:39 pm

No dissolute wasted youth, no "Home" later on. You need to "suffer" the pleasures and subsequent vicissitudes of life to be able to write anything worthwhile -- that's what I think anyway... life is a veil of tears, but it gives a story teller material... cat

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:49 am

I hate ramen noodles, but regular noodles - with cheese and butter - are great.
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:25 am

Ramen Noodles? Who's he? And what do you have against him, Baingil? Regular Noodles - with cheese and butter - ummm... err... Am I missing something here perchance? Neutral

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:21 am

Ramen noodles. The cheap kind that college students here usually get.
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:16 am

Razz Those make me feel sick after I eat them!!!!

And my powers been out for 2 days!!!!! Thank the Valar it's come back on, but still! We had to empty our refrigerator because all of the food spoiled!

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 3 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:34 pm

Life!!! Thats what making me crabbit- and worse its getting in the way! I shall be absent from the forum for the next few days, possibly longer-and it all lifes fault!!!! So you will just have to manage without me for a bit-oh dear the very thought of a forced exile is making me reach for the emergency buckie!
Hopefully be back for the end of the week when all is resolved and back to normal. Until then humble hobbits I bid you all a, hopefully, short farewell. Sad

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:06 pm

Ouch! Hope it's nothing too serious, and that we'll see you again soon, Petty!

Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:56 pm

We shall miss you Petty, just don't take all the buckie with you when you leave. Sad I hope life gets itself together for you quickly!
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Saradoc Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:40 pm

I'm here for you...hehe, anyway, hope things improve anyhow!

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Saradoc
Saradoc
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Hopefully short, indeed! The forum won't be the same without a crabbit Scotshobbit.
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Saradoc Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:28 pm

Shrugging

Saradoc
Saradoc
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next