azriel
Bluebottle
Ringdrotten
RA
Norc
23 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2] - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2]

Post by huffjuff Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:17 pm

Thank you! I am enjoying myself here with the different topics that has appeared over the years! One of the best forums I have been on. :hug:

huffjuff
Ringwinner

https://andreashustadphotography.myportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2] - Page 7 Empty Re: Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2]

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:20 pm

The very best forum there is, I think! A belated welcome from me as well, huffjuff Smile

Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2] - Page 7 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Sep 29, 2014 4:16 pm

cheers Vikings have good taste
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Does that mean you've changed your opinion on the troll cream? And the herring? Very Happy

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:26 pm

Vikings have good taste- Figg

Dunno about that, have you seen their hats? Very Happy

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:27 pm

Suspect

What hats? scratch

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:43 pm

Horny ones.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:58 pm

Ah, of course. I've been a fool to myself. Those are apocryphal though.

There are probably several types of traditional fjordlandian hats. These for instance to wear in winter called "topplue."

Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2] - Page 7 90-6766

Don't know what you think of those? Shrugging

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:30 pm

anyone who voluntarily eats troll-fisk-cream, has my admiration.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:37 pm

I'm worried about what they're actually milking from the trolls to make this cream.Suspect
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:16 pm

Some questions you should just never ask Eldo.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:49 pm

And some you dont want to know the answers to.

Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2] - Page 7 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2] - Page 7 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:31 pm

Oh, the troll cream is great. Nod Except for the gravel in the teeth. Rolling Eyes

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:33 pm

I'm worried about what they're actually milking from the trolls to make this cream.- Eldo

Except for the gravel in the teeth.- Blue

You had to ask Eldo. Mad And now we know however they milk them, they do it using their teeth No

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:39 pm

Nonono, you've got it all wrong.

You take the troll, make into small pieces, using a hammer and chisel, and mix it with ecological cream made from milk from cows. Add a sprinkle of cinnamon.

Quite easy, really. Shrugging

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:08 am

I never would have guessed that murder was a key step in the recipe for troll cream. Shocked
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Oct 01, 2014 7:27 am

Nono, you wait for them to turn to stone. It's a very natural process, actually. Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 01, 2014 8:00 am

That sounds like a cover story to me now you've let he cat out the bag Blue. Twisted Evil

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:06 am

We know from Tolkien that trolls are turned into stone by being caugfht in the sun, and that the result of this can be found decades later. Fjordlandans have simply found a way of utilizing that resource, by making sure to pick them and bring them home while out and about in nature. Shrugging  

Then again there are those who claim trolls don't exist, and say one are simply eating gravel with a dot of cream on top..

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:10 am

Yes but that would be just eating troll leftovers, not milking live trolls. Which we now know you Fjordians do with your teeth Nod

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:46 pm

All I can do is try to explain the fascinating culture of our small country.

Though, of course, feel free to misunderstand. It certainly makes this place sound a lot more interesting. Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Seriously though, I'm not sure I've ever had trollkrem. So, for anyone actually interested, you might be better off asking one of the others.

Clouberry cream though.. now that is to die for. Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:30 pm

feel free to misunderstand- Blue

Always! Very Happy

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:04 pm

Trollkrem:

Whip sugar and that white, see-through-egg-part together to this clody foam. The whip some of the lingon berries in too, then add more and more until the cream is brightly pink.

Lingon berries are in the same family as cranberries, Google it please, so it might work with them too idk Shrugging
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:14 am

And at what point do you bite the troll? scratch

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next