azriel
Bluebottle
Ringdrotten
RA
Norc
23 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2] - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2]

Post by huffjuff Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:38 pm

Bluebottle wrote:
huffjuff wrote:
Norc wrote:
huffjuff wrote:Have you tried rakfisk?
yes. it was... something els.

It is something for only special people. I am kind of special, so I think it is kind of good Smile

It's certainly something that divides opinion, but, yeah, I think it's rather good too. Razz

It is fantastic! With sourcream, onion, mustard, potato and lefse! MMmmMMmMmMMMmMMMmmmm :hug:

huffjuff
Ringwinner

https://andreashustadphotography.myportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2] - Page 6 Empty Re: Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2]

Post by Bluebottle Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:57 pm

It is yeah. Very Happy

You know with all this talk of Christmans food, I'm getting a real Christmas feeling. Though that's a bit early, isn't it. They haven't even got the Christmas decorations in the stores yet. Rolling Eyes Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by huffjuff Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:13 pm

Haha! Thankfully!

huffjuff
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:45 pm

Wanna bet ? We have Christmas cards, wrapping paper, ribbons, bloody bows & gifts mingled with the Halloween stuff Mad next week, its Easter Eggs.

Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2] - Page 6 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2] - Page 6 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:50 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:This is how they work Figg. You get one and they seem perfectly nice and then before you know it the horizon is covered in long boats and everything smells of herring and your kilts on fire. Mad

No not to mention troll cream
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:07 pm

Bluebottle wrote:It is yeah. Very Happy

You know with all this talk of Christmans food, I'm getting a real Christmas feeling. Though that's a bit early, isn't it. They haven't even got the Christmas decorations in the stores yet. Rolling Eyes Razz

I always get really excited for Christmas, then I get really depressed.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:19 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Well there are worse places to wake up than Forumshire, probably. (Daves silage shed springs to mind Mad )

HEY! Evil or Very Mad

Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2] - Page 6 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2] - Page 6 UJpDi Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2] - Page 6 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:24 am

Welcome to Forumshire, huffjuff! cheers Good to see that it seems to be to your liking; Norc clearly has an eye for finding free spirits and roping them into coming here. Razz It's a shame I was at work while this thread was blowing up, but I look forward to more bouts of insanity to come. Nod
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:24 am

azriel wrote:Wanna bet ? We have Christmas cards, wrapping paper, ribbons, bloody bows & gifts mingled with the Halloween stuff Mad  next week, its Easter Eggs.

Tell me about it. We've got Christmas stuff going out but the Halloween stuff is hogging all the room, especially in the magazine section. I dunno where they expect us to put it. Shrugging
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:26 am

bungobaggins wrote:I always get really excited for Christmas, then I get really depressed.

I used to be the only person in my family who wanted to celebrate Christmas because all sorts of ugly family drama shit had occurred over the holidays. Everyone's come gradually around to it over the years, but then last year I had a really rough winter and was depressed throughout the holidays and just wanted them to be over. I'm hoping this year will be better. We should have some sort of Christmas festivities on Forumshire to help escape from the stresses of the season and emphasize the fun parts. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by huffjuff Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:26 am

Eldorion wrote:Welcome to Forumshire, huffjuff! cheers Good to see that it seems to be to your liking; Norc clearly has an eye for finding free spirits and roping them into coming here. Razz It's a shame I was at work while this thread was blowing up, but I look forward to more bouts of insanity to come. Nod

Thankyou Smile. There will be more. I promise. If not from me, I will definitely join in on some of the insane threads ! bounce

huffjuff
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:25 pm

Eldorion wrote:
bungobaggins wrote:I always get really excited for Christmas, then I get really depressed.

I used to be the only person in my family who wanted to celebrate Christmas because all sorts of ugly family drama shit had occurred over the holidays.  Everyone's come gradually around to it over the years, but then last year I had a really rough winter and was depressed throughout the holidays and just wanted them to be over.  I'm hoping this year will be better.  We should have some sort of Christmas festivities on Forumshire to help escape from the stresses of the season and emphasize the fun parts. Smile

Cracking toast Gromit Very Happy That sounds like a good idea Eldo, Why didnt you think of it before ? Razz

Welcome and Introductions (Newbies, Please) [2] - Page 6 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:27 pm

I used to LOVE Christmas, dont know if its because Im reaching non reversal crabbyness ? but, I dont enjoy it so much now. In fact, as soon as the decorations go up a week later I want to take them down, Ive had enough. Wink

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:00 pm

Maybe this year I'll try actually writing down the Christmas story idea I've had floating around for a while. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Sep 26, 2014 3:47 pm

Yeah that would be cool ☺️ Smile
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:14 pm

Yes, *excited clapping* a Christmas Story !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:47 pm

He WRITES!!!!  cheers cheers

... or says he might write...  Suspect

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:48 pm

On both counts Amarie that is still a perfect match for Forumshire Very Happy

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:35 pm

Amarië wrote:He WRITES!!!!  cheers cheers

... or says he might write...  Suspect

oh Am, you are just so funny. A real slice of life. So gentle and so biting, But I honestly think our leader really will write a great story, I can hardly wait.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:38 pm

Oh geez, nothing like having really high expectations to live up to. pale

But seriously, thanks guys. It means a lot. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:19 pm

Kissing
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:40 am

You've always been so encouraging. I love you
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:01 pm

She just wants you to get on with it Laughing
we ALL want you to get on with it Laughing
No real pressure Eldo Laughing
Love you just the way you are Laughing
{{{ so get on with it }}} Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by huffjuff Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:48 pm

DO IT DO IT DO IT!!! Cheerleader Cheerleader

huffjuff
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sun Sep 28, 2014 4:47 pm

Welcome to Forumshire huffjuff Wave

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next