azriel
Mrs Figg
Bluebottle
Norc
Pettytyrant101
16 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards

Post by bungobaggins Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:58 am

Meanwhile...at the after party.

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 4 Empty Re: The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:59 am

Whose been filming Mrs Figg at the afterparty?!  Shocked   Sofa drunken drunken drunken 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:56 am

An utter outrage and travesty!!!!!  Extremely Crabbit   .... and all when my back's turned...  Mad  hmm... what's that Doctor? ... fancy a Doctor in a kilt and all - still hard to imagine! ... ... oooh the pink pills again is it  I love you  ... ... ... ... ...  Sleep

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Mar 23, 2014 6:11 am

Um, ignore that, jelly fever, poor soul  {{{{{bloody Banks- double dose this time  I think  Twisted Evil Now where's that tubing gone?  scratch }}}}}}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:51 am

cheers  Odo!!!!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:51 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Whose been filming Mrs Figg at the afterparty?!  Shocked    Sofa drunken drunken drunken 

Suspect 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:06 pm

I'm getting the feeling that I say this every year, but you've outdone yourself, Petty -again! The opening vid was a fantastic opening. It's nice to see that these Hobbit films can be put to some use, at least Very Happy Like Eldo I was going to ask the name of the song, but I guess I'll direct that question at Blue instead - name of the song, and is it on iTunes or Spotify? Very Happy The design of the awards were great, and the winner announcements no less great Smile The closing vid was wonderfully composed, both the animation and Orwell's song. Loved the lyrics, they reminded me once again of how special this forum is and all the people who post here.

Congratulations to all winners, all well deserved Very Happy And my humble thanks for my award as well - it's quite the honor, actually Embarassed Now I don't have to cry myself to sleep anymore over having lost the Most Respectable award Laughing And this year's winner deserved it, and will do so for years to come. It was only right that you should win the Fellowship Award, Eldo - you've done so much for this place, and we've got you to thank for the new forum. I don't think anyone who was here to see Dark Planet Day will ever forget that. Though if not for Dark Planet Day we might never have seen people like Amarië and leelee, or all the other newcomers who've come to stay since February 2011 - none mentioned, none forgotten, as the Fjordian proverb goes. You've all brought something new to the forum. And besides, this forum looks much more homely than the old one ever did - The Last Homely Forum Smile

Lastly - thanks so much for doing this every year, Petty. Even if this year's awards were late, the awards ceremony has become as much an event marking the new year as fireworks and having a beer or five with friends. You're the cornerstone of this place, and I take my hat off for your person and the efforts you put into the awards, your edits and your massive contribution over all.

The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 4 Hatsoff

The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 4 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:43 pm

ringo put it so well so i am just standing behind his statement Nod
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:02 pm

Yes. Well said, Ringo.  Nod 

And as sunday's not a bad day for commiseration, congratulation to everyone who didn't win as well. Nod  Let's say you all had my vote.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:05 pm

And thank you Eldo and Ringo (and Bungo). Very Happy  That's genuinely appreciated.  Nod 

The song is not on youtube as of yet, or on Spotify or iTunes.  Razz But I can put the whole thing up somewhere if anyone is interested.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:22 pm

This might and might not be actual after party fotage. Laughing  (It's not.  Wink )

The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 4 Tumblr_mmz4m9zX931r89qoso4_250 The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 4 Tumblr_mmz4m9zX931r89qoso3_250
The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 4 Tumblr_mmz4m9zX931r89qoso2_250The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 4 Tumblr_mmz4m9zX931r89qoso1_250

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:07 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:

With your eve drunken host, but sadly not his Aussie  sidekick, its Petty Tyrant!

[/center]

That was un-fooking-believable!! cheers 

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:There will now be an intermission so I can get really drunk before the Creative Corner Awards and everyone can argue about the winners and/or make their acceptance speeches.

So totally worth the wait!!

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:

I think this is a fitting answer to all the complaints about waiting for the awards. Again, well worth the wait!

I love you  Petty  I love you 

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:58 pm

Bluebottle wrote:And thank you Eldo and Ringo (and Bungo). Very Happy   That's genuinely appreciated.  Nod 

The song is not on youtube as of yet, or on Spotify or iTunes.  Razz But I can put the whole thing up somewhere if anyone is interested.

If you'd be willing to put the song on YouTube or wherever, I'd be happy to get to listen to the whole thing sans sound effects. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:01 pm

halfwise wrote:I think this is a fitting answer to all the complaints about waiting for the awards.  Again, well worth the wait!

Ringdrotten wrote:I'm getting the feeling that I say this every year, but you've outdone yourself, Petty -again!

Definitely agree with both of you. :thumb:I wonder each year how Petty is going to top the previous year.  I can never figure it out in advance, but he always does. Very Happy {{{No pressure, now.}}}

Ringdrotten wrote:And this year's winner deserved it, and will do so for years to come. It was only right that you should win the Fellowship Award, Eldo - you've done so much for this place, and we've got you to thank for the new forum. I don't think anyone who was here to see Dark Planet Day will ever forget that. Though if not for Dark Planet Day we might never have seen people like Amarië and leelee, or all the other newcomers who've come to stay since February 2011 - none mentioned, none forgotten, as the Fjordian proverb goes. You've all brought something new to the forum. And besides, this forum looks much more homely than the old one ever did - The Last Homely Forum Smile

Thanks, Ringo. Very Happy I don't have any regrets about Dark Planet Day anymore.  For as distressing as it was at the time, I think we've long since surpassed the original forum.  And it's nice not to have to wait on an absentee admin to fix things like the login page. And I'm definitely grateful for Amarie, Leelee, and the other PTers who have posted on here. Nod
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:02 pm

odo banks wrote:An utter outrage and travesty!!!!!  Extremely Crabbit   .... and all when my back's turned...  Mad  hmm... what's that Doctor? ... fancy a Doctor in a kilt and all - still hard to imagine! ... ... oooh the pink pills again is it  I love you  ... ... ... ... ...  Sleep

So glad you were able to make it to your palantir from The Priory! cheers I hope you're able to be discharged and return to us soon. Kissing
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:29 pm

Crying or Very sad 
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:46 pm

halfwise wrote:
Pettytyrant101 wrote:

With your eve drunken host, but sadly not his Aussie  sidekick, its Petty Tyrant!

[/center]

That was un-fooking-believable!! cheers 

cant believe Imissed this!!!!!!!!! cheers lol! :carrot: Cheerleader Thumbs Up slap laugh :hug:  superb!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:49 pm

halfwise wrote:
Pettytyrant101 wrote:There will now be an intermission so I can get really drunk before the Creative Corner Awards and everyone can argue about the winners and/or make their acceptance speeches.

So totally worth the wait!!

Suspect wtf
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:52 pm

Lancebloke wrote:Crying or Very sad 

Kissing 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:18 pm

Still  Crying or Very sad 
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:27 pm

A belated Congratulations to all the winners  Very Happy Smile cheers drunken Metal Thumbs Up pub :hug: 

Petty/Figgs you are adorable together!

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 23, 2014 10:35 pm

Lancebloke wrote:Still  Crying or Very sad 

cuddlz

The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 4 ImagesGX3N9L11_zps26ba679f

Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing Kissing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:06 pm

Lance, such occasions buckie is made for  Twisted Evil 

{{{{{{{{{and if its any consolation, and even though its against the rules in my contract to say so on punishment of punishment from Pure Publications, you did strongly in the voting, especially for your CC contributions and there was not much in it}}}}}

Petty/Figgs you are adorable together!- Malick

I think you meant explodable.  Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next