azriel
Mrs Figg
Bluebottle
Norc
Pettytyrant101
16 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards

Post by Norc Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:39 pm

yepp it was great Very Happy
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards

Post by Bluebottle Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:42 pm

And great work on the animation of course, Petty.  Nod 

Good to see you got some use out of the song.  Smile 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:44 pm

even though u won a lot of them- Norc

Now, I hope thats not cries of 'fix!'  Mad  (I did do well in the CC awards admittedly, but I think I only got 2 in the forum section, for some reason I never get most respected!! And its not like I didnt beat the buckie and that crusty stuff out of my kilt this year  Mad )

Besides you picked up 3 all in.

"not sure if I was in the final video, that might cost someone some buckie.."- Tin

pale There is a technical reason for that do to with the resolution of your old avatar, which I am hoping will save me from a beheading! Sofa 

Good to see you got some use out of the song- Blue

Yes, thanks Blue, to those who didnt recognise Blue's dulcets tones and guitar skills Blue provided the song on the opening video.  cheers 

Thanks to everyone, glad it turned out to be worth the delays, just a shame Odo's seedcake and jelly problems choose now to flair back up again  Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:47 pm

yeah Laughing true i got 3 Nod
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:48 pm

Great video, the Shire looks great!
I really do defy the laws of physics when I walk/glide, take that you smug snow walking Elves!
F You 

{{{lol at the omnious Dark Planet wizzing about. Laughing }}}

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:55 pm

Oh, I should have given you a better version really Petty. It's a bit sluggish and the quality isn't all that great. But, no problem. Smile 

And the final video.  Laughing I only listened to it the first time. It's great.  Very Happy And the ending.  Laughing 

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:57 pm

i haven't been able to watch the videos yet because my mom keeps hushing me..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:59 pm

I would have liked to have added more avatars and done more animation Blue, but it was incredibly time consuming as I had to learn how to do most of it as I went along.
Believe it or not there are over 100 individual components just in that final street scene  Mad

"i haven't been able to watch the videos yet because my mom keeps hushing me.."

Then get some bloody headphones girl!!  Mad (and give your mum a buckie)

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:00 pm

Laughing i will
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Oh, they were great. Nod 

Strangely, I found the ending eerily reminiscent of something.  scratch

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Which part? A Dark Planet Day story perhaps?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:14 pm

Oh, the very end. Of the ending.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Right, glad I asked. Laughing

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:

Now, raise your buckie, get up on the tables and get ready for Orwell to play us out with his Ode to Forumshire-

this is the most brilliant thing yet.  cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:  truly wonderful
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:18 pm

Yep, certainly was !  Very Happy

The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 3 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 3 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:19 pm

Thanks Figg, Azriel and I will pass that on to Orwell.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:19 pm

congrats to everyone. thanks to Petty for hosting. its a pity Orwell wasnt here  Sad 

thanks for voting for Agent Nora Tales  rabbit its a nice surprise
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:23 pm

Amarië wrote:Right, glad I asked. Laughing

Haha. Well, it wasn't meant to be cryptic. I was just being fascitious.

Saying; "Yes, I've been on the end of that." Wink

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:34 pm

I've been to Hell and Verdens Ende ("The End of the World"), neither did quite live up to the hype in my opinion.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:37 pm

Anyway, I am off to bed. I am sure our web personas will be partying til the Dark Planet rises in the morning. Nod

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:45 pm

You can always find out what you got up to in this Sundays NotP Awards Special  Nod 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:30 am

Thanks so much for another great job hosting (and animating), Petty!  And a big thank you to Blue and Orwell for the songs.  I admit I teared up a bit during the closing song. Smile And thanks a bunch to everyone who voted for me.  I'm really honored that you guys gave me the Fellowship Award, especially.  This place means a lot to me on so many levels and I'm really happy that it means something to so many other people as well.

Also, big congratulations to Ringo for taking home a well-deserved Best Male victory! cheers One of the great wrongs of past Award years has been righted. Nod And congrats to everyone else too; thanks for all you do to contribute. Very Happy

Now I just have to start posting in the Creative Corner again so I can be eligible there next year. Razz

Amarië wrote:Which part? A Dark Planet Day story perhaps?

It's funny you should mention that... silent

Last edited by Eldorion on Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:56 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : fixed emoticon)
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:32 am

Bluebottle wrote:Oh, I should have given you a better version really Petty. It's a bit sluggish and the quality isn't all that great. But, no problem. Smile 

I thought it sounded excellent. I didn't realize it was you, but I loved the song and was wondering if I'd be able to find a full version on YouTube somewhere. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:52 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 3 Bestnewcomer_zps1587852b

The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 3 Tumblr_ms396xfN9a1rz1p6so1_250

Thanks everyone, a wonderful surprise after a long day! cheersOscars 

There was really tough competition in this category, and the other nominees were just as deserving. Nod

But next year I won't be eligible for this award. I'll have to find some other way to stand out. Mad

Great job Petty for putting this all together (loved the videos, and Orwell's song put a big grin on my face, Blue's musical ability is very impressive would like to hear more in the future Nod). A shame Orwell and the Banks' clan could not be with us.

Congrats to all the winners!  Very Happy

(It's a bloody shame I didn't have time to dress up, should have thought of that before hand. :facepalm: )

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:54 am

Just posting here to say I look forward to reading through this thread tomorrow - I scrolled down to the bottom of the page with my eyes shut so as to avoid spoilers. Can't wait Very Happy

The Official 2013 Forumshire Awards - Page 3 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next