Somebody who have seen the Dos say what happed in the movie spolier must read.

5 posters

Go down

Somebody who have seen the Dos say what happed in the movie spolier must read. Empty Somebody who have seen the Dos say what happed in the movie spolier must read.

Post by Johnnyd Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:17 am

http://newboards.theonering.net/forum/gforum/perl/gforum.cgi?post=675515;sb=post_time;so=DESC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Johnnyd
Lucky Number

Back to top Go down

Somebody who have seen the Dos say what happed in the movie spolier must read. Empty Re: Somebody who have seen the Dos say what happed in the movie spolier must read.

Post by Johnnyd Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:16 am

Example: Bombur rolls on land like a bowling ball, knocks over orcs like pins, launches off a rock onto the other side of the river, rolls over more orcs and then stands upright, rips his arms through the barrel and begins fighting on land with a Ninja stance, using the barrel as a coat of armor while he wields two axes.

Another moment I mentioned before that stuck out: Thorin rides a wheel barrel down a river of molten gold (which, I hate to bring up SFX again, looked like pre-vis). Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Johnnyd
Lucky Number

Back to top Go down

Somebody who have seen the Dos say what happed in the movie spolier must read. Empty Re: Somebody who have seen the Dos say what happed in the movie spolier must read.

Post by Radaghast Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:18 am

Yeah, we've heard the bad news already Sad 

http://helob.deviantart.com/gallery/
https://stopthesecrecy.net/

Somebody who have seen the Dos say what happed in the movie spolier must read. WiuVcmi
Radaghast
Radaghast
Barrel-rider

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Dec 06, 2013 9:29 am

No matter how much this is exaggerated, this development is still mind-numbingly stupid. It is a uniquely depressing experience, this continued battering-down of your expectations.

P.S.
Please don't put "must read" in the thread title. I am being picky, but it makes the forum look cheap.

Not to mention the poor grammar, and spelling.
I mean, this is not good forums behaviour I'm exhibiting right now, but I don't care. I've spent so many hours working away at writing and rewriting essay after essay in college, trying to find just the right sentence structure and word choice, that the least you could do for your own addition to the English language would be to post a thread title that didn't look like it was written by someone who was also driving a car, changing the radio, checking out their own reflection and messily eating three tacos at the same time.

Thanks muchly.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:52 am

pale my grammar and spelling is atrocious, at least its not on porpoise.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:32 pm

Yep, given that the paragraph in Johnny's second post was perfect English, the poor grammar in the title is an obvious put-on, almost troll-like; and I don't mean a Tolkien troll.  It's true we have whimsical names and sometimes even created personal characteristics, but it's to the end of a creative, intellectual (okay, often crabbit Rolling Eyes ) atmosphere. If you must use bad grammar, you could at least try to be clever with it. Wink 

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down