Ringdrotten
leelee
Pettytyrant101
Amarië
Norc
24 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [4]

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:13 pm

I sympathise Leelee I truly do, but as there's nothing to be done about it save to commiserate on your behalf, I shall do so, by drinking this buckie I have right here Nod  drunken 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit! [4]

Post by leelee Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:37 pm

you, well you...... I want to say tyrant of hearts. But I do not know. OH NO! Hasia is the WORST at telling jokes. And she just gave me one for her Petty and I SHALL NOT SAY IT. Not only because I will not give in to this idoliation that does not make sense, and also ....well ...just ....whatever. So, I cannot do this any longer I don't want to hurt Petty's feelihgs I will just paint a sign for outside and one for in . it shall say:

PETTY DOES NOT LIVE, COME HERE, OR MENTION THIS HOUSE ANYMORE.

It reminds me of Charles Dickens. He was having a hard time in his marriage. In the midst of this came Hans Christian Anderson, he and Charles were sort of friends.
After he was gone Charles erected a sign , it said :
Hans Christian Anderson stayed here two weeks. It seemed a year.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:01 am

halfwise wrote:
leelee wrote: Being angry is awful for me, but honestly, in my own home, a Petty fan club.Shrugging 
Better you than Figgy! lol! 
Halfsie you are such an enigma. You like rough and tumble things, manly things, you thrive on excitement, super hero stuff, but you live in a closet in Manhattan, so you love nice things, the nicest. You cannot have it all so you accept a broom closet as long as it is in Manhattan, Please please please please let us see you, let us all see each other. Look, if the rest of us can show ourselves and risk you all vomiting you can too, we are brothers and sisters. It we met at a group meeting we would not wear bags on our heads. So come one, then we can really make this site alive. Eldo did , we saw him in short pants and anime and he is lovely. So come on. And I cut my hair, I am sick of it . I wore it so long and it hurt my back and let us face it. It is mainly for the guys anyway. And in all due respect, they do nothing practically for us. After the first week, they tend to not resemble the person you met and it is scary. please Halfsie, please.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:34 am

I haven't been hiding: I think you missed me doing Gangnam style.  I'm too lazy to go looking for the post (it was almost a year ago) so here it is again...

It's my one and only youtube video.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:28 am

HALFSIE YOU ARE WONDERFUL. If you have the strength and nerve to go on you tube then, wow. And you do look slightly the way I picture. I am so happy Thank you . And good dancing
Now step up to the plate those who have not brought their little smiles to our attention Come on Petty, the grown up you , the mug your friends see. Come on you can talk the talk, now thrill Hasia and walk the walk. It is time Dave unless I missed it, to see you. And all of you, and then I can see for myself how many of you are Petty and Orwell, whoohoo!
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:36 am

I once made a collage of all the pictures I could get, but of course can't find the thread.  Here it is again, though I unaccountably failed to make a copy of Figgy's youthful and absolutely radiant portrait before my adulation compelled her to take it down.  All I've got is her eyes and nose.Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 2 Forums16

And Norc made me change her picture about a gazillion times. Lots of Norc pictures running about....

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:40 am

oh dear I don't know who is who I only know me and the beautiful little singer who is fourteen and I think Our Prince Eldo. and now our halfsie.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:10 am

Let's just say it may be hard to tell who is Norc and who is Amarie. I've given you a hint on Figgy. And Farmer Dave should need no prodding. All that's left is Azriel, Chris, Petty and Nagual. And Orwell - but I think his artistic yet curmudgeonly spirit shines through.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:53 am

Awesome, Halfwise Very Happy

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 2 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:03 pm

we need Ally, Ringo and Lance, Bungo and Malick Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:27 pm

Yes, if they will give us a peek. I think Ringo is so tickled with Norc's portraiture he doesn't want to compete with it.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:54 pm

Wouldn't dream of ruining the mystery Very Happy

Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 2 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:58 pm

leelee wrote:.

It reminds me of Charles Dickens. He was having a hard time in his marriage. In the midst of this came Hans Christian Anderson, he and Charles were sort of friends.  
After he was gone Charles erected a sign , it said :
Hans Christian  Anderson stayed here two weeks. It seemed a year.
Hah.. GAY!!!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:03 pm

halfwise wrote:

And Norc made me change her picture about a gazillion times.  Lots of Norc pictures running about....

I don't know if i should be proud or emberrased or scared....
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:04 pm

halfwise wrote:Yes, if they will give us a peek.  I think Ringo is so tickled with Norc's portraiture he doesn't want to compete with it.
Sorry...
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:we need Ally, Ringo and Lance, Bungo and Malick Very Happy
You know I can't reveal my identity Figgy.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:49 pm

Evil or Very Mad  spoil sport
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:48 pm

I don't know all of them. I think the Asian girlie only came here to promote herself and in't truly a Forumshiran (though she showed a certain Forumesque quality --- in brazenly promoting herself in such Narcissistic fashion! Very Happy )

As to the doctoring of my photo to make me look like a pathetic rather plain looking middle aged man pretending to be cool (after a fashion) by displaying his large musical instrument and yodelling (presumably) - that's not how I see myself at all! Mad 

Funny how people don't look anything like they appear in my imagination. (Especially Norc who isn't pretty at all in my mind, just pouty with lots of war paint and a semi-permanent scowl on her face, and a 'Fuck off, Big Nose'  forever brewing on her lips. Shocked )

And the elvish girl? Who's that? {{{I didn't know we had Real elves here!  Shocked }}}

Leelee is looking rather relaxed and comfortable. Must be all that fresh Forumshire air - which is very therapeutic (apparently). Very Happy 

And Eldo at Hugh Heffner's place. Who'd have thought it? affraid 

And Petty and Nagual -- they look almost human. I wonder if even a Scotshobbit would recognize them? Suspect 

{{{I should like to see a photo - or footage even - of Mrs Figg in her eel wrangling youth if you have it. PM me, please, Halfy.  Very Happy }}}

Last edited by Orwell on Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:53 pm

Wait, oi, u bloody bandicoot!, fuck u!! F You 

As for the real elf, that's Amarie, who els?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Stone the crows, Norc! Mad I mean to say! I'd call that "proof positive!" Extremely Crabbit

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:59 pm

Norc wrote:As for the real elf, that's Amarie, who els?
Wow! Very Happy Move over, Mrs Figg --- there's room in my bower for three. Very Happy 

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Oh yes - the guy with the dollar sign? Halfy? Shrugging

And the happy chap? Chris? Shrugging

And Dave - you just look soo much like that cartoon character I saw on a bike once. Idea 

And the blond chickee babe? That one's got me stumped...  scratch  

{{{This is fun. Like a game of Spot the (Forumshire) Celebrity. Very Happy}}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:13 pm

halfwise wrote:I once made a collage of all the pictures I could get, but of course can't find the thread.  Here it is again, though I unaccountably failed to make a copy of Figgy's youthful and absolutely radiant portrait before my adulation compelled her to take it down.  All I've got is her eyes and nose.Things that are making you crabbit! [4] - Page 2 Forums16

And Norc made me change her picture about a gazillion times.  Lots of Norc pictures running about....
Quoting for new pagee. 

Dollar bling dude i believe is chris

Happy chap, i am guessing pool boy here, is eldo 

Dave has a beard if that's what u mean is cartoonish 

Blond chick i think is Azriel, the other one is leelee, but that is also her avatar so i guess u know that. 

Anyone els?

I kinda like how i remember this Very Happy but srsly, where have u been, missinh this collage?? 

Also i thibk the singing elf is a proper member of forumshire, she did write replies and yes, she did promote her work,but so do we Rolling Eyes
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:31 pm

Norc wrote:Also i thibk the singing elf is a proper member of forumshire, she did write replies and yes, she did promote her work,but so do we Rolling Eyes
Depends on what you think is a True Forumshiran, Norc. I mean - do a few posts make you a Forumshiran?  Actually, it probably does --- but it's the principle! Mad  Not suggesting by that, of course, that you have to have principles here, mind. Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Oct 19, 2013 10:36 pm

Actually, Norc, the more I look at the collage the more I see how pretty you are. Are you sure that's even you...? I mean, not even one finger sticking up at me.... and not one hint of a  scowl... scratch

You even look... well... friendly ---- Shrugging

Indeed, you look almost sweet girl-next-door-ish even... nah! Suspect 

Oh my Gawd! Shocked You're a succubus aren't you! Shocked  I just know it! pale

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next