"The Road goes ever on" or Bilbo's traveling song. A new version by Seventeen Sisters.

+6
Wisey Banks
Biffo Banks
odo banks
Mirabella
Orwell
Queenofringers
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"The Road goes ever on" or Bilbo's traveling song. A new version by Seventeen Sisters. - Page 2 Empty Re: "The Road goes ever on" or Bilbo's traveling song. A new version by Seventeen Sisters.

Post by chris63 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:34 pm

The hospital needs me, got to go Very Happy

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

"The Road goes ever on" or Bilbo's traveling song. A new version by Seventeen Sisters. - Page 2 Empty Re: "The Road goes ever on" or Bilbo's traveling song. A new version by Seventeen Sisters.

Post by Orwell Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:35 pm

Sunday bloody Sunday --- your day job is giving blood?! Shocked

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:36 pm

Happy 3 weeks Orwell. Catch yer Smile

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:37 pm

Bye... Say hello to the Cute One for me if you see her.... Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:11 am

Hey! I was looking up 'prudegeist' in the Forumshire Dictionary. I never knew you could pronounce it both as "prude-geist' and 'prudey-geist'. Amazing what you find out when you put your Lore Master cap on and do some research. Very Happy

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:24 am

affraid Ghosties and booglies everywhere! pale
Quick someone get in an Eruxrist in and bannish them, and quickly, at least before midnight Sunday when the will can no longer be contested.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Wisey Banks Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:32 am

Poltegeists are not all nice,
And all the Lore Masters say so,
But I'd prefer sloth and vice
to prudegeism, for hey-ho

prudegeists are too Righteous
They make your death such a bore
For when you're chasing nudegeists
They come rattling down the hall

crying: "Nefer should ye do that!
Unhand that naughty ghost Octavia,
How do you expect to get out of
limbo with such behaviour!"

"But she's such a Cute One,"
You yell in total angst,
"Why not go and row to Valinor
but I'm stayin' here, thanks!

Oh I like these lovely lassies
with their boobies by the pound,
And limbre limbs and cheesy grins
and jelly spread all round,

I love their painted faces
their short skirts nigh-existent,
their touchy-feeely propensities,
and their cuddles most insistent,

I love their naughty giggles,
the coy tilting of their head,
their keeness for some action
whether in or out of bed,

Oh you prudegeists, get ye rowing,
seek ye that green shored Valinor -
I'm staying here in Limbo -
And with Octavia, what's more!"

Percy Bysse Shelley: "Octavia the Cute One Doesn't Care for Prudegeists", written posthumously.

Wisey Banks

Chief Forumshire Channeller

Back to top Go down

Post by Anne Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:44 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:affraid Ghosties and booglies everywhere! pale
Quick someone get in an Eruxrist in and bannish them, and quickly, at least before midnight Sunday when the will can no longer be contested.

Never mind THAT Will, Mr Tyrant. Very Happy Daddy's ghost visited me and inspired me to write a new Will. Rather than being upset that I'd hypnotized Uncle Dashing and got him to murder all my family (except that oily Diamond! Mad ), he applauded me for my cunning and initiative. He said I'm his True Daughter --- tho' he did say not to mention our family's underhand secretive noxious ways... whoops! Embarassed

{{{Oh yes, if you don't accept the New Will, Petty, you'll be dead by Tuesday. Sorry - but I do so much want Daddy's businesses and things... Nothing personal. Very Happy }}}

Clue-finder

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:36 pm

OK I tell you what Anne, I can pull some legal levers with Angmar and co just so long as the coal scuttle returns to its rightful owners the Tyrants- I mean you dont want that tatty old thing, always causing your family trouble, not once you have control of all Odo's businees interests. Now do you my dear?

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Great! Now Forumshire is haunted! :facepalm:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Hmmmm, I wonder if stealing Anduril and using it to round them all up would help keep them in line! Twisted Evil }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

"The Road goes ever on" or Bilbo's traveling song. A new version by Seventeen Sisters. - Page 2 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun Sep 23, 2012 11:39 pm

You're not going to believe this guys, but I think I saw someone looking suspiciously like Odo Banks lurking in the shadows in the lane beside Mrs Figgs Eel Emporium - and Anne was standing talking to him. She was at the lane entrance, somewhat in broader view... Couldn't be, of course... I must have been seeing things... Suspect

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2