The Quest for Buckie. Coming soon. Or whenever. Who knows.

+3
halfwise
Orwell
Amarië
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Quest for Buckie. Coming soon. Or whenever. Who knows. Empty The Quest for Buckie. Coming soon. Or whenever. Who knows.

Post by Amarië Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:21 pm

Wish me luck.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Buckie. Coming soon. Or whenever. Who knows. Empty Re: The Quest for Buckie. Coming soon. Or whenever. Who knows.

Post by Orwell Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:04 pm

If you drink enough Buckie you won’t need luck, nor care one way or another whether you get any (apparently)... Nonetheless, good luck! cheers

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

The Quest for Buckie. Coming soon. Or whenever. Who knows. Empty Re: The Quest for Buckie. Coming soon. Or whenever. Who knows.

Post by halfwise Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:11 pm

Whoop whoop! I can barely wait for our first unkilted report. Very Happy

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Can't wait! Very Happy It'll be great to get to read another story of yours, Amarië.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:36 pm

I can barely wait for our first unkilted report. - Halfy

{{Suspect Are you implying there is something suspect about kilted reports?! Mad If its any help I have many times been drunk on buckie and unkilted! Twisted Evil }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:36 pm

I was simply noting that, not unlike Joan of Arc, our entire knowledge of bucky comes from a single source - and that one culturally predisposed.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:51 am

Is unkilted similar to unstilted? You know, not really the full stilt, tottering around, but not knowing it, and at a high level... you know, like Donald Trump...?

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:04 am

{{Dunno but I know you can get arrested for it Evil or Very Mad }}}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:40 pm

Thank goodness.. but when? Or are Presidents exempt?

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:18 pm

The only real question is if it's the sort of thing that can get you killed in Forumshire. :prof:
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:15 pm

A lot of things can get you killed in Forumshire. You just have to wait and see...

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:17 pm

Enough with the teasing, alright, we want to see the money, Amarie! Mad

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:55 am

{{{ I do hope she drinks it right- buckie is not for pouring into a wine glass and sipping over a meal and some conversation, that would be an utter watse and to miss its point- its for necking from the bottle until you dont know who you are- its 'wreck-the-hoose-juice'! Twisted Evil drunken drunken }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:21 pm

Just so... Nod

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:09 pm

I just realized this is gonna be a story.  I thought it was gonna be a report from Amarie actually acquiring and imbibing a bottle of buckie.  Not sure which I'd rather get. :drum:

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:13 pm

{{I am assuming its going to be a story based on her buckie drinking experiences drunken }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:46 pm

If Amarie doesn’t write it soon, one or some of us may have to write it for her! Mad I mean, promise Buckie - in whatever form - and then not produce it! Outrageous! Mad

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:06 pm

Orwell wrote: I mean, promise Buckie - in whatever form - and then not produce it! Outrageous! Mad

Indeed... Suspect

Story will come. It will be almost exactly true. Have only been home a few hours and I have to get up and at work tomorrow... Sleep

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:27 am

I forgot that your Scotland trip was so soon/already happened. All the more reason to be excited. bounce

Though I take it from the lack of pictures that Euromoot I has been postponed yet again? Mad {{{Razz}}}
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:12 am

Amarië wrote:
Orwell wrote: I mean, promise Buckie - in whatever form - and then not produce it! Outrageous! Mad

Indeed... Suspect

Story will come. It will be almost exactly true. Have only been home a few hours and I have to get up and at work tomorrow... Sleep

Excuses escuses excuses.... Mad

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:33 pm

bounce

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:22 pm

I think Buckie is likely to result in some Scottish wind farming. Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:13 pm

{{{ I wonder if she has got to that, em, end result, yet. This is why it very important that you pick a buckie source whose route home passes by some handy fields Twisted Evil (this is also why we invented the kilt Nod ) }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:00 pm

that's why you should never smoke while drinking buckie. naked flames and all that....

Sofa
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:22 pm

I want a story... and I want it NOW! Mad

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next