Baingil
Tinuviel
Ringdrotten
Wisey Banks
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
15 posters

Go down

Ally's Coming of Age Birthday Bash! Empty Ally's Coming of Age Birthday Bash!

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:25 am

To celebrate Ally's birthday and mark a special day, Pure PUblications in association with Buckie present, a place of celebration for Forumshire's coolest resident. Cool

Happy Birthday Ally! cheers bounce Very Happy

[img]Ally's Coming of Age Birthday Bash! Single-2[/img]

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Ally's Coming of Age Birthday Bash! Empty Re: Ally's Coming of Age Birthday Bash!

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:45 am

I posted in the other thread already, but Happy Birthday (again), Ally! cheers 18 is a big milestone and I'm a bit jealous. Razz I hope you have a great day! Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Ally's Coming of Age Birthday Bash! Empty Re: Ally's Coming of Age Birthday Bash!

Post by Wisey Banks Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:24 am

Some say she's far too cool to receive
some silly Old Fogey poem,
But how would a certain Fogey feel
knowing our Welsh lass didn'a have her owen?

Oh I hope your birthday's happy, Ally dear,
So young but suddenly all so growen,
Ooh I wonder what you'll be up to now?
I suppose it best that we're not knowin'! Laughing

Oh Ally, Ally, flower in Spring,
Who knows how things will now be goin'?
The thing is: don't ever get too growed-up
and leave the young hearts here a'moanin'!

"The Spirit of Forumshire."

Wisey Banks

Chief Forumshire Channeller

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:02 pm

Happy birthday, Ally! Have a good one Very Happy

Ally's Coming of Age Birthday Bash! Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:22 pm

Happy Birthday girly!!!!! Hope its a good one!!!! cheers

Ally's Coming of Age Birthday Bash! Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:12 am

A no-show at her own birthday bash. Now that's cool! Cool Very Happy

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Baingil Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:13 am

Yay, a birthday! Happy birthday, Ally! Very Happy
Baingil
Baingil
Guest of Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:10 am

It's like a ghost town around here! Anyway, ROTK was published 56 years ago today. YAY!!! cheers

Ally's Coming of Age Birthday Bash! Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:31 am

Booo! HI TIn- it is indeed. I hate it when the froum is like this-makes me want to crawl into a corner with my buckie (in fairness though almost everything makes me want to do that).

Happy Birthday RotK! cheers Who would have thought that one day some antipodean would make such a godawful film of you!

I wonder if Ally is still on the buckie form her birthday and that's why she hasn't popped in- they can be very persuasive those buckie brewing wizards you know.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Saradoc Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:41 pm

Happy Birthday Ally, hope the rugby didn't spoil the fun. Lost again today as well... Sad
Still, happy birthday Very Happy

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Saradoc
Saradoc
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:08 pm

It's a bit late but happy b-day, Ally!!

I hope you had a good birthday!

I like poking things with sticks. Get over it.
Bouncy bouncy  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bouncy bouncy Smile
Your mum.
Squach
Squach
Princess Of All Things Fashionable

Location : Brit-rain. Yorkshire, yo. On the sofa poking Kafria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:11 pm

Thank you very much everyone!! Very Happy I've had a lovely week (abeit very busy, with school, school work, work, the weirdest wedding I've ever been to, my birthday, another person's birthday (I made a cake, hehe! I was actually pretty proud of it!) and then visiting a few uni open days last week, I have been very tied down with stuff!

I'm very much honoured to have my own NOTP edition, I'll probably make it my wallpaper! But I do think you've overstepped the mark about my coolness , so much so I've come to realized that no one finds me cool! Ah, well! Very Happy Talking of buckie reminds me, I had a small beatles themed party, just a few friend and I playing beatles rockband basically, and ugh, now I'm ranting but we were gunna watch A Hard Days Night but the damned dvd player wouldn't load it and then it was a toss up between LOTR and Harry Potter (the only other two videos I own) and naturally Harry Potter won Evil or Very Mad Ah, well again, um, where was I, and oh yeah, a friend made a drink menu- beatles related naturally, I'll have to find a picture!

@Saradoc- Yeah I'm over it. It was the male members of my kin who are suffering the most. I wasn't actually that upset when they lost against France, but I decided just to go with the flow. Laughing

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:18 pm

Thanks Eldo- I try not to think about turning 18- it scares me! Goodbye childhood... Mad Ah well, and thanks also Tin, Ringdrotten, Squach, Petty, Bangail, everyone! It's made my day! Very Happy

Wisey Banks wrote:Some say she's far too cool to receive
some silly Old Fogey poem,
But how would a certain Fogey feel
knowing our Welsh lass didn'a have her owen?

Oh I hope your birthday's happy, Ally dear,
So young but suddenly all so growen,
Ooh I wonder what you'll be up to now?
I suppose it best that we're not knowin'! Laughing

Oh Ally, Ally, flower in Spring,
Who knows how things will now be goin'?
The thing is: don't ever get too growed-up
and leave the young hearts here a'moanin'!

"The Spirit of Forumshire."

Wisey Banks

Razz
This deserved a quote of it's own- I love it- apart from your obvious mistrust of me, I am really quite sensible! Thanks Wisey and co!

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:11 am

I waited for days for you to appear at the bash, Ally, and you didn't come. Evil or Very Mad Talk about being fashionably late - but this is ridiculous! I've got several more grey hairs! Mad Disgraceful behaviour! Things were better - least, you were more dutiful to Forumshire - when you were still under your parents' stern rule --- least, I hopes it was stern... very stern.... with plenty of spoon-application, and discipline generally. Oh but I guess this "unpromptness" is what goes for adult behaviour nowadays... Rolling Eyes No respect for your friends... none at all.... Mad

Oh yes --- Kissing

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Biffo Banks Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:42 am

I beein dun za mynz forraweak! Yu waz onlee fortean (ore zereubutts i fink) wen i levt -- nowzime onza sirfiss ugun, und i finz yor ateen! Shocked Butt mubbe ime wrong... rz yu ruly ateen, Ullee? Suspect Eyeavtazey, zey age em kwik in Whale! Shocked (I didden efen nose yu lived inna whale, mutta ov fuct! Shocked )
Biffo Banks
Biffo Banks
Braneyobbit

Back to top Go down

Post by Pseudo-Kafria Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:48 am

I must invite you to out next Anglian Sciencefest and Toga Party , Ally. You might be an adult now, but after one of our bashes you'll surely come back out a woman. Very Happy

Burglar

Back to top Go down

Post by janesmith Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:59 am

Oh happy birthday, Ally. I see you are sourcing educational establishments and courses to attend. I would not advise the Sciencefest though, I don't think I need to detail my reasons... Embarassed I might offer you a BA (Batchelor of Adoration) at Our Lady's. We teach many wholesome courses here. A selection of subjects follows:

Advanced Theology (with several lectures devoted purely to "being Naked in Spiritual Raimant.")

Advanced Respectabilty.

Knitting for Your Man.

Childbirth, and why Women Are Never Fulfilled Without It (and What Part Men Play - at the Beginning).

Making Beds you can Bounce a Penny On.

Cookery, Both Plain and Substantial (and Spicy, but only at the Proper Time, and for their Husbands)

Winemaking - for Religious Purposes (especially Baccanals)

Feminine Intimacy Women Only Class (and Why No Cameras)

Why Eru Needs More Young Ladies in His Nunneries

Dear Ally, I could go on and on. It's a Great school.

Janesmith
Mother Superior
Our Lady of the Anklelength Frock
janesmith
janesmith
Mother Superior: Our Lady of the Anklelength Frock

Back to top Go down

Post by Porgy Bunk-Banks Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:08 am

I'd opt for the Sciencefest, Ally, me not bein' all that religious and all... and Kafria is such a worldly person, I'm sure she could teach you all the science you'd ever need to know... (I've heard quite a lots about those Toga Parties! Very Happy )
Porgy Bunk-Banks
Porgy Bunk-Banks
Dutiful Consort

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:39 am

Your birthday, Ally? Sorry, I must have been distracted... Sad But anyway, Happy belated Birthday. Very Happy

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down