odo banks
Saradoc
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Admin
18 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Welcome to HobbitMovieForum.com! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to HobbitMovieForum.com!

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:56 am

"under the grace of Queen Tinuviel"- I think we all know whose top dog! Very Happy

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Welcome to HobbitMovieForum.com! - Page 4 Empty Re: Welcome to HobbitMovieForum.com!

Post by Eldorion Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:59 am

Yeah, yeah, I saw that part too. Rolling Eyes I mean -- long live our gracious Queen! Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:13 am

If the flight was slowed a little, would that help make out things better? I loved Needlehole too! Made the corners of my mouth creep up. Loved all of it, actually. Would dearly love to see Our Lady's*, and the Muck and Duck, and Scotshobbiton, and Skattykatzenfjord - and all our friends. ... As in your other vid I felt a bit emotional.... in a good way... (I would be interested to see one of Mrs Figgs eels, too, truth be known. I'm extremely intrigued by them. I bet they're not your average eels!)

*A shot of Callisthenics Class would be much appreciated too btw. Very Happy

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:50 am

Very Happy OHhhhh Yeahhh! Her Maj is TOP DAWG! queen

Welcome to HobbitMovieForum.com! - Page 4 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kafria Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:32 pm

Very Happy Don't spill the buckie! Very Happy

Most important bit me thinks!

Fab Petty

'A novel is a long piece of prose with ,in the eyes of the author at least, something wrong with it - Neil Gaiman, intro to American gods
Kafria
Kafria
Lady of Dale

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:42 pm

You haven't bought some more buckie, have you, mum?
I wouldn't know because I am not there to pester for food.

I like poking things with sticks. Get over it.
Bouncy bouncy  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bouncy bouncy Smile
Your mum.
Squach
Squach
Princess Of All Things Fashionable

Location : Brit-rain. Yorkshire, yo. On the sofa poking Kafria.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Shocked Don't mean to pry - and I don't want to start any gossip - but... where has your Mum put you, Suach? Shocked

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:29 pm

I knew it was coming. I think you did well to put up with her for so long, Kafria. Sent her away, hey! I think you should be given a medal for putting up with her for so long! Twelve years! You get more for murder! That'll teach you, Squatch with a T. You can only blame yourself! Nod

Last edited by odo banks on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:53 pm

Has Squach finally been packed off to Our Lady? Perhaps it's for the best... Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:01 pm

Dear Mr Eldorion,

Mr O. Banks, esquire, is lecturing here at the moment! So I expect sparks to fly. Though Odo takes the Senior Girls. Let me think, yes - it's Mrs Carbunckle-Crabapple who takes the Junior Girls. Mmm... let me look at the syllabus...

(1) Deportment Class
(2) How to Obey Lawful Directions
(3) How to Conceal your Family's History (if need be)
(4) How to to Conceal your Angleshire Ancestry (if need be)
(5) Needleless Sewing for Mentally Deficient Girls
(6) Cooking without Heat (to Save Burned Fingers)
(7) Physical Education (Non Stop Circuits of the "Our Lady" dorms until girls are too tired to Bleat)
(Cool Respectability for Vulgar Shallow Girls
(9) How to Speak Proper to your Parents and Teachers
(10) Why Mandatory Whippings Improve a Young Girls Demeanour (with Regular Practical Demonstrations)

Yes, by all accounts, Squach will be a Reformed Character by First Break - that's if the School actually accepted her enrolment, which I doubt. But I'll check our Records.

yours cheerfully,
Orwell McOdo
Bursar*
Our Lady of the Anklelength Frock

*Only just got the job. Nice School, and I'm much taken with the Senior Girls. Lovely manners.

EDIT: Hey, Eldo! There's a glitch where No. 8 above should be - and I canna change it!!!! Shocked

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:22 am

Orwell wrote:Only just got the job. Nice School, and I'm much taken with the Senior Girls. Lovely manners.

Congrats on the appointment, Orwell! Although ... I wonder just how respectable the girls of Our Lady can be with role models like this. Rolling Eyes

EDIT: Hey, Eldo! There's a glitch where No. 8 above should be - and I canna change it!!!! Shocked

You've only just noticed? The shortcut for the sunglasses smiley is "8 )" without the space, so when you put parentheses around numbers, the 8 is always turned into a smiley. That's just a function of the board software; it happens to all phpBB forums. I'll see if I can change it for you, though.

Last edited by Eldorion on Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:23 am

I just checked and I can change the smiley shortcut, but not without retroactively altering a lot of other posts that had used the old shortcut in it. I'd rather not do that, if it's okay with you.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:25 am

Looking back wth sober eyes I cannot say that video is much good as an advert, it seems to mainly be popularising dangerous ideas such as buckie. Why give a buckie factory such prominence? The way that evil drink affects the mind is indeed most troublesome.
I think I should either alter it so that perhaps a temple to Illuvavtar is the central feature. Yes that would be more appropriate.
And as for the depiction of the Tower of Lore, well it is a bit grim, the mood of drink pervades it I feel, something in a nice shade of pale blue perhaps would be more suitable, with bunting.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:And as for the depiction of the Tower of Lore, well it is a bit grim, the mood of drink pervades it I feel, something in a nice shade of pale blue perhaps would be more suitable, with bunting.

Or ... not ... Suspect
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:14 am

I fear you have been somewhat influenced Eldo by my former drunken demeanour. I've ordered the paint and some lovely bright flags, once you see it finished I am sure you will be happy.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Squach Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:21 am

No, I have not been sent away to Our Lady! It's the weekend anyway. That's my time off.
I'm at my dad's if you must know! I go around once a month because it's so far away.

Evil or Very Mad

I like poking things with sticks. Get over it.
Bouncy bouncy  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bounce  bouncy bouncy Smile
Your mum.
Squach
Squach
Princess Of All Things Fashionable

Location : Brit-rain. Yorkshire, yo. On the sofa poking Kafria.

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:37 pm

Halleluah! cheers

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Saradoc Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:22 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Whatever happened to Ally? I really do hope she hasn't fallen down a mine. Where are you Ally- our cool levels have seriously dropped in your absence.

Anyway just put this up on Youtube, something I have been working on.

Welcome to Forumshire!

That Petty, is actually amazing! Would love to see more of yours animation.

On a much grimmer note, a friend on a website that both Ally and I occasionally visit, has told me that she's going through a few personal problems concerning her family, but that's all he knows. This was last week and I was struggling to decide whether or not Ally would want me to post this, but as everyone else on the other website had already found out, I figured she'd want you guys to know. Apparently Ally told him to tell her friends on the internet. I think you guys qualify. I have an idea about what has happened but I wouldn't like to speculate, as no one has actually told me anything. She may have posted something on her blog (I can't find it on my smartphone) about it though. I'm not sure.

I dearly hope that my guess is completely wrong. But I'm praying for you and your family, whatever actually happened. Hopefully she'll find her way back soon, but obviously there are much more important things in life, such as family.

King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.

Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Saradoc
Saradoc
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:03 pm

Sorry to hear Ally is having a difficult time. I hope things work out for her, she is missed here of course but she must deal with whatever it is thats taken her away in her own time, and when things are hopefully better again she will find a warm welcome here once more among her Forumshire friends. My thoughts are with you Ally.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:29 pm

My thoughts are certainly with Ally as well. I know what it's like to struggle with family issues and while I have no idea what is causing Ally difficulty, my thoughts and well-wishes go out to her. I hope things become easier for her soon...
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:40 am

All my best wishes to you, Ally. I hope you will return safely to your little hobbit hole on the internet. Your have some good and silly friends here who will maintain your garden and make sure all is in place for you when you come back.

{{Though some I am sure some will do so in the cover of darkness in order to maintain their image and such, but really... they are not fooling anyone. }}

DP, the Dark Planet cat, will make sure your food storage is free from mice and such.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:05 pm

Amarië wrote:. You have some good and silly friends here

Very true - tell her that our thoughts are with her, Saradoc.

Welcome to HobbitMovieForum.com! - Page 4 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:11 am

Ally Kissing
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum