halfwise
bungobaggins
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
Norc
19 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 4 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [6]

Post by azriel Fri Nov 13, 2015 9:38 am

AWH ! does look like part of that persons hand ? What a variety of wonderous creatures we have ! Very Happy

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 4 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 4 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Just...................whatever [6] - Page 4 Empty Re: Just...................whatever [6]

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:36 pm

Sainsbury's xmas ad with kids book favourite Mog the Cat (this must have cost a fortune)-

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Nov 13, 2015 1:32 pm

Good God, they couldn't have made the costs back in increased sales due to that. Sainsbury must have considered it a Christmas gift rather than advertising.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Nov 13, 2015 2:45 pm

Ive seen that advert, I kinda like it Very Happy Ive noticed in recent years that leading stores are bringing out what I call "luxury" adverts, John Lewis, Waitrose, M&S etc. I love these little animations.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:44 am

Doing school stuff at two in the morning can't be healthy.. (Even if it's by choice..)

God, I'm tired. Sleep

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:01 am

Sleep  put your books away and get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz btw why do we use zzzzzzzzzzzzzz for sleep?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:04 am

my nose is a superhero. it should have its own cartoon. and lycra pants. its srsly got super powers. Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:18 am

Mrs Figg wrote:Sleep  put your books away and get some zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz btw why do we use zzzzzzzzzzzzzz for sleep?

I will. I just want to get through another couple of pages. And to be honest, aside from being tired, I'm kind of enjoying myself. How pathetically dull. Razz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..? No id-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:51 am

Done. (For today.) cheers

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:53 am

Sleep

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:10 am

Why is you nose a "super nose" Mrs Figg ? Smile I love you

I can smell if its going to rain, so can my daughter Smile  We put our heads up a tad & sniff, then we tell you

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:16 am

Super nose sounds interesting.... please explain!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:18 pm

well it started the day I fell off a (grey) horse and broke my nose. From that day onwards I had super sensitive smelling powerz. I cant count the times I have saved myself from potential gas explosions and intoxication. One dude from the gas board said my ability to smell the gas leak had saved my life as only their machine could have detected the leak. it was only a question of time, he said 'one spark and boom!' anyway I have also saved my University building from burning to cinder. we were in a lecture when I smelt burning and nobody else could. the tutor kept telling me to stop interrupting the lesson because I kept saying in increasingly worried tones that the smell was getting bigger. everyone rolled their eyes and said I was imagining it. short time later someone runs in and yells 'flee you fools!' fear fire foes! or something a bit less romantic, anyway a stove was gaily burning itself to a crisp in the cupboard. cut to embarrassed faces all round and me looking slightly smug. yesterday I smelled a funny smell in my car, passenger said he couldn't smell anything and not to worry. but I stopped and the oil had run out although I had only checked it two weeks go. I saved my poor car from certain death. see. superpowers. and all because of that mysterious grey horse. pale
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:44 pm

Bloody handy that !! I used to have a better "nose" than I have now. I do admit to being a smoker. I used to smoke roll ups & I think Ive had one roll up too many. Couldnt smell shit if it was stuffed up my nostrils Crying or Very sad So, let that be a lesson to you ! try not to smoke OR dont smoke so much !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:55 pm

try telling that to Petty. I would gladly stuff shit up his nose to test your theory.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:54 pm

I wonder if your super smeller nose is related to your disinterest in fancy food: you get enough entertainment from pedestrian stuff?

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:20 pm

good thinking Batman! I can get my jollies from a boiled spud. Razz
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Nov 18, 2015 4:23 pm

I've a couple of old spuds you can have Nod

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:07 pm

blurg!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:20 pm

Jollies from a boiled spud? Not sure I know where to begin picturing this?
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:37 pm

blurg!- Figg

Well that's nice. Mad I was even going to offer you them for free too. Guess when it comes round to my annual bath night I will justy need to find something else to do with the tatties that have grown behind my ears. Ah who am I kidding, I'll deep fry them as usual Nod

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:39 pm

Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:49 pm

I know! For free! I even shocked myself with that Shocked

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:02 pm

Mmmm... inspiration is all one needs... mmmmmm....

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:38 am

Inspiration ? You'll find plenty of that here. It gets madder than a box of frogs at times Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum