Baingil
Squach
odo banks
Ally
Pettytyrant101
27 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 39 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit!

Post by David H Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:21 pm

Norc wrote:Or well smarter than David.

Orwell NOT smarter than David.

WOLVES smarter than David!
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Things that are making you crabbit! - Page 39 Empty Re: Things that are making you crabbit!

Post by Ally Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:34 pm

A similar thing happened to me cycling back from a job interview wearing heels (no money for a bus) and a dog jumped up behind me and I could have possibly died owner didn't even apologize!!! Evil or Very Mad

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:36 pm

Just read the story, not too similar actually thinking about it...

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:09 pm

Fortunately I wasn't wearing heels at the time, or I would most certainly be dead now!
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:22 pm

cycling back from a job interview wearing heels- Ally

Lesson learned I hope! Take sensible shoes in your bag!

David I am now stuck with the image of a farmer on his tractor in high heels! Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:52 pm

I was always under the romantically misguided idea that wolves dont attack people, I always thought they want to snuggle and lick our faces. Sad I like wolves.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:45 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:I was always under the romantically misguided idea that wolves dont attack people, I always thought they want to snuggle and lick our faces. Sad I like wolves.

Wolves are beautiful, intelligent animals that share many human characteristics (both good and bad). But there's really no carnivore that won't attack people if it's hungry enough. We are after all made out of meat!

My Alaskan cousins tell me that there are very few reliable reports of people killed by wolves because 1)we're not their first choice of food, and 2) there are rarely survivors to tell the story.

Many deaths have been logged as natural causes and the wolves listed as merely scavengers. If I'd broken my neck in the bike wreck for example, it wouldn't have been wolves that killed me. They're clever like that.
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:28 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:cycling back from a job interview wearing heels- Ally

Lesson learned I hope! Take sensible shoes in your bag!

David I am now stuck with the image of a farmer on his tractor in high heels! Mad

Probably should have brought along some ballet pumps- but I so rarely cycle to job interviews it completely escaped my mind. It's for sure difficult to ride in heels but I think you'd manage David!

I like wolves and all but kinda prefer baby dragons- hope they get more screen time s2! (Only seen s1 but it got so much better compared to the early eps, this is Game of Thrones btw)

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:57 pm

I can't get the image of Ally riding a bike in high heels out of my head now! sunny

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:02 pm

I can't get the image of someone in pj's drinking coffee with ice-cream having not left the house in 4 days to buy milk out of my mind *smashes mirror*

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:10 pm

Where on earth did you get that image from Ally? Ice cream floaters nice though. Very Happy

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:05 pm

where is Amarie? where is Queen Tin? where is Farmer Dave, and Lance and Kendalf?????????? Sad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:09 pm

lol, wish you would say where is Norc, cus I should be studying..
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:10 pm

I'm here! Sort of. Occasionally.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:16 pm

and I'm here all the fucking time and I shouldn't even be here! can I please use the next two or three lines to swear cuz final exams makes me crabbit.
thank you

Spoiler:

Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:42 pm

cheers Amarie!

ooh Norc that sounded like Dwarven swearing. Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:02 pm

Norc wrote:
Spoiler:

I would translate, Norc, but why bother? No one here likes ravioli any more than you do -- nor does anyone believe you ride an elephant to school! Rolling Eyes

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:04 pm

What was the bit about the trolls underpants about? scratch

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:06 pm

I refused to even mention that, Petty. :facepalm: As if people use scented oils that way? Rolling Eyes

{{{Definitely Fjordianlanian thinking, and not something nice hobbits like to talk about - or swap photographs of --- if you have any, send them to me for prompt dealing-with! Nod}}}

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:17 pm

it's something about shoving something up your arse until it comes out of your ears.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:19 pm

Shocked

{{{You know Orwell the youth of Fjordianland seem swearer than a Govan Dock Yard- and thats pretty bloody sweary}}}}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:42 pm

ask Amarië or Ringdrotten to translate it Smile
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:12 am

Spoiler:

I shall have to learn Fyordlandian - English just seems so...incompetent in comparison.

Except for a spaate of fittes and fettes and satans you carried on for a good two minutes without repeating yourself. Most impressive. I'd pay good money just to have that last word translated. I'd pay good money just to know how to pronounce it.

Too bad my Mac doesn't translate Fyordlandian. Mind if I share with everyone I know?

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:00 am

You might fool the other Forumshirans, Norc, but you must know by now that the fool who thinks me a fool is no fool!

Do you know what happens to young lasses who make grand claims about riding elephants (to school) and criticizing Italian dishes, let only tell explicit tales about scented oil-application to troll parts not normally applicated so! Do you? Mad It's told in The Sawguh of the Fjordianlandian Girl and it's a object lesson for everyone who hears it, not just Fjordianlandian jean-wearing femmes-de-la creme (that's French by the way - after a fashion), but for all of us who understand what it's like to be a foolish young femme. (Yes, I remember!)

Orwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:37 am

haha, it'll have to wait to after my exam though Wink

Halfwise, don't use that language Shocked
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next