ElendilTheShort
Pettytyrant101
bungobaggins
halfwise
Eldorion
28 posters

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: 'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS

Post by bungobaggins Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:39 am

Come on, Fjordian friends! Spill the juicy details! {{{Even though I already read through that extremely detailed synopsis.}}} Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader Cheerleader

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS - Page 2 Empty Re: 'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS

Post by Bluebottle Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:54 am

I'm too tired to say anything coherent, I think. Other than I think I thought it could be decent at one point, but then it took a bit of an odd turn and went on to finish almost before I realized.. err.. it had finished.

Some of the facepalm moments are easier to weather when you expect them, I guess. Shrugging

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:54 am

Choir thing was great. I love that you do stuff like that. Smile

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:01 am

Huffjuff wrote:This damn song. I'm singing 1.tenor. Try and find me There's one place were the tenors have a "solo". We are singing "the fire is red", but none of us remembered, so there is one place were or seems like the song is stuttering... Nice movie though. I'll join norc on the stories tomorrow!

Off-green vest with brown sleeves, next to the flaming red-head?

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by huffjuff Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:59 am

halfwise wrote:
Huffjuff wrote:This damn song. I'm singing 1.tenor. Try and find me  There's one place were the tenors have a "solo". We are singing "the fire is red", but none of us remembered, so there is one place were or seems like the song is stuttering... Nice movie though. I'll join norc on the stories tomorrow!

Off-green vest with brown sleeves, next to the flaming red-head?
Naah Smile but fairly close

huffjuff
Ringwinner

https://andreashustadphotography.myportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:13 am

I thought the choir was great ! And adding costumes was a nice touch.
Im amazed in myself, Ive lost more interest in TBOT5A than I thought Shocked I really couldnt give a flying hootnanny Smile IL be happy to wait for a decent download to watch. We've got a lovely little old fashioned cinema here but, theres other films Id rather go see ! "Imitation Game " is one &, "mr Turner" Smile

'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:17 am

Laughing flaming redhead Laughing
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:20 am

Also i should mention that the guy conducting is a student and he arrangened the piece and all of this was their own initiativ Smile
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:58 pm

Must be the flaming redhead.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by huffjuff Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Haha no sorry. I have brown hair... I'm the second one from left.

huffjuff
Ringwinner

https://andreashustadphotography.myportfolio.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:37 pm

hey great video cheers I love you
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:54 pm

Martin tells PJ how he really feels #onelasttime.

'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS - Page 2 PpdkLLH

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:57 pm

bungobaggins wrote:Martin tells PJ how he really feels #onelasttime.

'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS - Page 2 PpdkLLH

Laughing

Maybe they should have a Gallery of Pics of Freeman giving the Finger to the camera in the box set...

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:39 am

So does Martin Freeman do this with every project he's part of or just The Hobbit? He always seemed happier during the Sherlock behind-the-scenes stuff I've seen, but I don't watch nearly as much of that as I do for TH.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:37 am

I think he just cant help but let his true feelings out Very Happy

(I am tempted to send him the purist edits on the basis he might want to see a version of the films where his character is actually the star)

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:43 pm

you should Nod
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:13 am

Bluebottle wrote:I'm too tired to say anything coherent, I think. Other than I think I thought it could be decent at one point, but then it took a bit of an odd turn and went on to finish almost before I realized.. err.. it had finished.

Some of the facepalm moments are easier to weather when you expect them, I guess. Shrugging

That's a pretty poor excuse for a review, isn't it. Embarassed   I'm sorry guys, I've just been busy with exams and stuff.

Noone impressed I went to the premier? Sad

It was kind of a rush out the door, and a bit of a blur of an experience. Which is probably why my thoughts on the film itself are a bit muddled. I kind of lucked into a ticket. I was a bit bored with exam reading so went online to see if there were any last minute tickets available like last year, as I figured I wouldn't get that many things done betwen 23.59 and 02.00 anyway. And there was a ticket available for the big screen premier in Oslo. You know, the one peope camp out for weeks to go to. And I found this ticket two hours before the screening. So I jumped on it.. Very Happy

And, yeah, it was fun to go to just as an event. And it was the first of the Middle Earth movie premier I've been to. Actually, they were handing out diplomas to the first people in line before the movie started, who had camped out for 16 days to get tickets. And, sure, they had better seats than me, but it did leave me feeling a bit embarased at having snuck in at the last minute with the minimum amount of effort..  Embarassed

Anything more on the movie itself might be a bit longer. Though if anyone has any questions.. or maybe I'll find time to write something over the weekend, who knows.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:23 am

Some pictures.

'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS - Page 2 Wp_20214
'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS - Page 2 Wp_20215
'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS - Page 2 Wp_20216
'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS - Page 2 Wp_20217
'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS - Page 2 Wp_20218
'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS - Page 2 Wp_20220

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:54 am

Well at least the stuff before the film looks a lot of fun. I'd have been inclined to go home then while you were still ahead. Nod

Basically how crabbit am I going to be. And how drunk will I need to be to endure it? (And I'm willing to accept passed out as an answer here)

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:12 am

That looks like a lot of fun, Blue. Very Happy

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:32 am

Congrats on scoring tickets to the Fjoridian premiere, Blue! That looks like a lot of fun. I'll most likely be seeing the film on Wednesday afternoon next week, which is officially opening day for the US, but is actually the third day that the movie will be playing here. I'd go on Tuesday night, but I have work at 7 AM on Wednesday. I want to make sure I have time to write a big long review/impressions post afterwards, too.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:42 am

Four days and it will all be over. Smile

bungobaggins

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:58 am

Saw it last night, this isn't a review per se just my initial thoughts

SPOILERS:

All in all, a perfectly suitable conclusion to this trilogy (whether that it is a good or bad thing I'll leave up to you)

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:57 am

Spoiler:

'The Battle of the Five Armies' in theatres | SPOILERS - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:00 am

Well, whatever people think about this bileology, we can all catch up every Christmas or Easter, as here (UK) The LOTRs films are bunged on quite often now, usually around Holidays, so youll never be free......... Mmwoar ha ha !  Twisted Evil

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next