halfwise
Pettytyrant101
Tinuviel
Ringdrotten
malickfan
17 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn - Page 4 Empty Re: Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn

Post by halfwise Sun May 11, 2014 8:08 pm

lol! 

Somebody should suggest it to them.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn - Page 4 Empty Re: Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn

Post by Mrs Figg Sun May 11, 2014 9:04 pm

I would, but I am banned.  Mad 
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon May 12, 2014 2:23 am

Actually, TORn used to host the official PJ fan club. It was called "The Bastards Have Landed", but these days it can only be found on archive.org.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:41 pm

Does anyone think we will beat our "Most users ever online" this winter when the third hobbit movie is released?

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:53 pm

I hope so. It will be hard to beat it again after that. Activity always peaks around when the movies come out, with much smaller peaks for trailers and DVD releases. After TABA (and ultimately after the last EE release) there will be very little, if anything, in the way of external waves of activity bringing lots of traffic to our shores. Only other case would be if a thread on here got linked to from a large site (the phenomenon formerly known as slashdotting, back when Slashdot was a thing).
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:31 pm

'slashdotting'

I do that!  Nod In Dave's fields on my way home from the Duck n' Muck  Nod 

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:42 pm

slashdotting'

I do that! Nod In Dave's fields on my way home from the Duck n' Muck Nod

Mad Banghead  Mad
If we were going to reduce the number of moderators, I think Huan and I would like to volunteer for the project. Twisted Evil 

Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn - Page 4 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn - Page 4 UJpDi Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn - Page 4 Mumbea10
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:54 am

Sofa drunken 

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by I'm Huan Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:23 am

Bark!

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Hunting Scottshobbit is my specialty  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil }}}}}}}}}}}
I'm Huan
I'm Huan

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:39 am

affraid I know that bark!!! Why is there never a tree about to hide up when I need one!!  Mad 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:02 am

Extremely Crabbit Because you're still in my field!  Extremely Crabbit 

Over the fence and up the tree you go, or my "little friend" here will be feasting on your sporran! Twisted Evil 

{{{Well done Huan! Thumbs Up Smugdog  lol!  }}}

Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn - Page 4 1280px-Male_kodiak_bear_face  Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn - Page 4 UJpDi Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn - Page 4 Mumbea10
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:43 am

HUAN! HEEL!

You know that you can only chase Petty when he has trees to climb up! Otherwise the hunt would be too quick and easy!

Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn - Page 4 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:53 am

Tinuviel wrote:
You know that you can only chase Petty when he has trees to climb up!

{{{{Petty doesn't necessarily need to know that though, does he Your Majesty? It would help me tremendously if your magnificent hound could occasionally "persuade" Petty not to "fertilize" my farm. You can't imagine the stench! :facepalm: }}}}

David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Is it safe to come back down yet?!!  Mad 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:02 pm

That depends. Which side of the fence were you plannin' on?

Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn - Page 4 Char092

David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:14 pm

Now David, I thank you for your consideration, but its ok, Ive been able just fine to relieve myself over the wall into your field from up this tree, no problem  Nod 

But the pubs open now  Mad 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:31 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:Now David, I thank you for your consideration, but its ok, Ive been able just fine to relieve myself over the wall into your field from up this tree, no problem  Nod 

In that case I reckon there's no harm in you perching up there for a while longer. Nod 

[kicks ground] {{What's this? A bottle... a Buckie bottle....! Half full too! }}
[sniffs]( yep, smells like Buckie! How can Scotshobbits drink this swill?) Suspect

David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:08 pm

Well you can at least tell me if that stinking mutt is gone or not!! I've missed Happy Hour!!  Evil or Very Mad 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:15 pm

drunken Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn - Page 4 Char092  drunken

David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:16 pm

I'm hoping that means you've got drunk and shot Huan and I can come down now!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinuviel Tue Jul 15, 2014 1:42 pm

HE BETTER NOT HAVE!! Evil or Very Mad 

Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn - Page 4 Tumblr_ndsrspapRL1qlqsnio3_500
Tinuviel
Tinuviel
Finest Nose

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:00 pm

Take no notice of those peculiar sounds from the tree, your Majesty. Those are merely the mutterings of the common arboreal Scotshobbit.  Nod 

(besides, if Huan had even been scratched, you can bet I'd look like a well-chewed rag doll right about now... pale )

David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Jul 15, 2014 5:52 pm

OK, not funny any more- is the bloody dog there or not cause I've got twigs sticking in my tender parts and a squirrel eyeing up my nuts  Evil or Very Mad 

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:18 pm

Member list, post counts and the Dominance of TORn - Page 4 Original

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:20 pm

I'm sorry, I didn't quite hear you. Did you say something about "proper sanitation"? scratch 

Smugdog

David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next