Ringdrotten
Eldorion
Pettytyrant101
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Filming stuff - Page 2 Empty Re: Filming stuff

Post by azriel Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:43 am

Its amazing how Words can make you fee  Very Happy Im really happy for you ! A nice boost ! Well done !  Very Happy 
A line on an envelope can make you feel 10ft tall & wanted, words on a letter can make you feel small, insignificant & shit. Words are very powerful & its funny how they can alter our moods & what we do next ?

Filming stuff - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Filming stuff - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:48 am

Very true Azriel, very true indeed.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:52 pm

Hm... Any follow up on this one Petty? I did a cursory search for the production company, but their Facebook page is gone and they don't have a website that I can see.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:49 pm

{{No. Sadly it seems to have crashed and burned along the way.
After filming I did some post work, mainly colour corrections on the smithy interior scene, and one effects shot for it where I had to add a reflected fire in someone eyeball as the camera zoomed in on it.
Those were my first batch of effects, the more complicated stuff involved a transformation scene but I never got to it as after the initial effects were sent off and had some back forth with the editor over various ideas radio silence.
And I never heard from them again, the film went out of production, and it never did get its premier in the local cow shed after all.

I have no idea what happened to it- I got attached to the project by accident as I said, and so I didn't have direct contact info for the director or producer or anyone really, just the email address for the editors company I sent the fx shots to. And that ceased to be shortly afterward.

Regards the plot of the film, as I dont suppose matters much now as its long since gone- was about a Kelpie (Scottish water spirit that can appear as a handsome man or enticing horse- I made Elthir one in the Figg's Gingerlock story).
The actor on the rocks in above pictures was playing the kelpie- as was the horse! In fact that scene of him sitting on the rock he is eating shell fish from the pool (not the actual one living there, health and safety! They had to buy a bunch of fresh ones for him to guzzle down- he was really good, no fear, threw himself body and soul into everything, and that water was freezing, the entire day was and he never complained once. }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Mon Sep 02, 2019 5:03 pm

Neat! Sorry to hear that it never materialized though. That's probably pretty common.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:34 pm

That's a shame, they probably ran out of money or something. No
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2