Welcome to the Creative Corner forum!

4 posters

Go down

Welcome to the Creative Corner forum! Empty Welcome to the Creative Corner forum!

Post by Eldorion Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Welcome! We're a very creative bunch here, so feel free to create anything you've made that you would like to share. Everyone is free to post their stories set in existing creative universes (this was originally a fanfiction forum) as well as any original material they may want to share, be that stories, artwork, or whatever. Discussion of other fanfiction or artists (e.g., recommendations) is also welcome. Smile

Last edited by Eldorion on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:34 am; edited 4 times in total
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Creative Corner forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the Creative Corner forum!

Post by Gandalf's Beard Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:59 pm

Awesome...As I posted on the other section, I'll start my Bilbo and Itaril thread sometime today or tomorrow. Cool

GB
Gandalf's Beard
Gandalf's Beard
Emeritus

Location : In the Headmaster's office at Hogwarts having tea with Dumbledore, Merlin, and Obi Wan Kenobi

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the Creative Corner forum! Empty Re: Welcome to the Creative Corner forum!

Post by Eldorion Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:56 pm

Forum renamed after Odo's complaint. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by odo banks Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:03 am

You a dear lad, you are. I'm so glad that I'm the only Forumer here who has never criticized or backstabbed you. My forbearance has repaid me in spades!!! Very Happy

Er... can you move my Story on "I Did This" to it's own bit on the "User Fiction Forum."

(((You now, I never much liked Mr Tyrant's Thread: "I Did This" Razz . I mean to say! Rolling Eyes Not that I'd ever backstab Mr Tyrant --- and surely his own story deserves to be on a better thread than a "I Did This" Thread... Rolling Eyes Our little secret, though! Wink )))

Respectable Hobbit of Needlehole

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:29 pm

And the sub-forum evolves once more, becoming the Creative Corner. Feel free to suggest an alternative title if you have a better one. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:14 pm

How about "Forumshire: Believe it or Not."

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down