David H
halfwise
Orwell
the truth
Lorient Avandi
24 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

continuing proofs America is wacko [2] - Page 2 Empty Re: continuing proofs America is wacko [2]

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:14 pm

its a Death Star though, at least it would go poof! in style?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

continuing proofs America is wacko [2] - Page 2 Empty Re: continuing proofs America is wacko [2]

Post by halfwise Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:28 pm

Orwell wrote:
halfwise wrote:...just what in tarnation are you trying to say?

As you know I never talk about the young (males or females) in a positive manner! Mad I said people who like guns are more often than not quite good at them. I mean, shooting straight. Rolling Eyes More males of all ages like guns than Females, Seniors and Educators per se. All this generalizing and statisticising is making me feel decidedly out of sorts btw! I don't know why I started it! Suspect

Oh, so you were just blathering, then. Rolling Eyes But nobody ever does that here, you can understand my confusion.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:30 am

Do I have to draw diagrams? Rolling Eyes

{{{Note to self: Don't have this problem in Little Forumshire, where folk read things properly and understand things using their great power of .. err.. comprehension... Nod }}}

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:37 am

Orwell wrote:Do I have to draw diagrams? Rolling Eyes

OOOOOO!!!Pictures! Yes please!! Very Happy
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:03 am

I dont want to see a diagram of Orwells bum- shapely or not! Evil or Very Mad

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:04 pm

Wouldn't it just be kinda...you know....shaped like a target?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:49 pm

or one of Daves turnips. cyclops
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:51 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:I dont want to see a diagram of Orwells bum- shapely or not! Evil or Very Mad

OK then, how about a diagram of Miss Idaho 1935?
continuing proofs America is wacko [2] - Page 2 Taters
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:04 pm

unfortunately you can see about a square inch of fabric on her, but it's enough for disillusionment. For a moment there I thought they were getting truly racy back in 1935...

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:14 pm

Still, she's clearly a young lady who understands how to handle vegetables. Nod
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:49 pm

she certainly has a large one in her hand Suspect

continuing proofs America is wacko [2] - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

continuing proofs America is wacko [2] - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:00 am

some of those spuds have faces. affraid ((((((I swear they do Shocked ))))))) that one near her left shoulder is giggling.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:23 am

Mrs Figg wrote:some of those spuds have faces. affraid

Twisted Evil

continuing proofs America is wacko [2] - Page 2 Potato-Head
David H
David H

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:40 am

Shocked Oh dear Eru- Dave if the Anti GM crop lot ever get a hold of you.... Mad

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:22 am

continuing proofs America is wacko [2] - Page 2 Tumblr_mfz3kwRufV1qawtaio1_500

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:26 am

LOL

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:36 pm

I I love you SAM
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:34 pm

I just noticed that Miss Idaho has elf ears!

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:17 pm

Not so much America is wacko as how wacko Brits of the early 80's thought Americans were.
Kenny Everetts reoccuring character the American General.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:44 pm

The biggest US news story today is coming out of Los Angeles: a former LAPD officer is going on a killing spree against officers and their families. He started over the weekend by killing the daughter of a police captain who was involved in his firing, as well as her fiance. Today he has shot three cops so far, one of whom has died.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-21373264
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/lapd-chief-on-wanted-ex-cop-nobody-else-needs-to-die.html

He has posted a manifesto online in which he threatens to kill numerous officers, some of them by name. He also claims to have access to a wide variety of weaponry. His claimed motive is that he was allegedly fired for trying to combat corruption in the department.

I know most of you who personally know me are in disbelief to hear from media reports that I am suspected of committing such horrendous murders and have taken drastic and shocking actions in the last couple of days. You are saying to yourself that this is completely out of character of the man you knew who always wore a smile wherever he was seen. I know I will be villified by the LAPD and the media. Unfortunately, this is a necessary evil that I do not enjoy but must partake and complete for substantial change to occur within the LAPD and reclaim my name. The department has not changed since the Rampart and Rodney King days. It has gotten worse. The consent decree should never have been lifted. The only thing that has evolved from the consent decree is those officers involved in the Rampart scandal and Rodney King incidents have since promoted to supervisor, commanders, and command staff, and executive positions.

The Violence of action will be HIGH. I am the reason TAC alert was established. I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty. ISR is my strength and your weakness. You will now live the life of the prey. Your RD’s and homes away from work will be my AO and battle space. I will utilize every tool within INT collections that I learned from NMITC in Dam Neck. You have misjudged a sleeping giant. There is no conventional threat assessment for me. JAM, New Ba’ath party, 1920 rev BGE, ACM, AAF, AQAP, AQIM and AQIZ have nothing on me. Do not deploy airships or gunships. SA-7 Manpads will be waiting. As you know I also own Barrett .50′s so your APC are defunct and futile.

http://pastebin.com/uNYBbXaC

The LAPD are of course freaked out that there's a cop-killer on the loose. There's an alert out in at least nine counties. The LAPD appear keen to shoot the guy as soon as they possibly can. They've already fired on two trucks that loosely resemble the description of the killer's vehicle. Reports say that this vehicle was being driven by two women delivering newspapers and the cops opened fire without IDing the passengers. Both women survived with injuries. So far the LAPD have not killed any bystanders.

continuing proofs America is wacko [2] - Page 2 5afwB98

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2013/02/ex-cop-manhunt-newspaper-delivery-women-shot.html

The killer is still at large as of this post.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:58 pm

F**k a duck a doo ! This guy has it planned ! This is quite an amazing story ! Doesnt sound quite like a "Wacko" to me. Hes sharp. I hope it ends without to severe damage & loss of life ! affraid

continuing proofs America is wacko [2] - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

continuing proofs America is wacko [2] - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:34 pm

Shocked Another good reason not to arm anyone, police included.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:47 pm

omg, that is so scary Eldo! omg.. there are some sick people in the world!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:47 pm

i feel bad for the families. .. Sad
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:49 pm

continuing proofs America is wacko [2] - Page 2 Tumblr_ma0406y1cy1r9a938o1_500
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next