chris63
Mrs Figg
Norc
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Hobbit and LOTR fanart - Page 3 Empty Re: Hobbit and LOTR fanart

Post by Forest Shepherd Sat Aug 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Good gods is that meant to be Eomer and Theoden?
...The horror!

It must be some hobbit or something. But that is one ugly-ass hobbit. He's a combination of Grumpy-Cat's mouth, Dudley's pudgy eyes, some old geezer's cherry-red nose and the hair of Carrot-top.

Well the rest of the figures look alright, and the horses are nice enough. Here's hoping that I didn't just ridicule something of yours, Chris.

Really though, last I checked hobbits don't have to look homely as a pig's backside.

Last edited by Forest Shepherd on Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:20 am

I thought of Sam not Bilbo when I saw it, must be the red hair  Very Happy 

Hobbit and LOTR fanart - Page 3 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Hobbit and LOTR fanart - Page 3 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Either way it's merely illustrated fan-fiction.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3