David H
Norc
Mrs Figg
Pettytyrant101
Lancebloke
16 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Aliens - Do they... don't they? - Page 2 Empty Re: Aliens - Do they... don't they?

Post by halfwise Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:14 pm

I think the main proof that crop circles are human and not alien is that they have evolved in complexity with time. Aliens wouldn't have to go through a learning curve. And if this is a form of communication and we clearly haven't gotten the first codes, why would they get even more complex?

Unless of course they are just fuckin' with us. I would hope aliens have a highly evolved sense of humor.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Aliens - Do they... don't they? - Page 2 Empty Re: Aliens - Do they... don't they?

Post by Lancebloke Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:19 pm

Well.... you would assume that they aren't actually interested in invading otherwise they probably would have done so already. I am sure as our technology advances it becomes more of a threat to them... even if it means the difference between none of them dying versus 10 or 15 of the dying.

Unless of course they have some radical plan for us ala X-Files.

Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:23 pm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/7955868/Crop-circle-conundrum.html

I think the most telling quote is from one of the 'professional hoaxers':

Mark Pilkington, a writer and publisher who helped with some of the more beautiful and complex late Nineties/early Noughties formations, talks of teams of three or four, using only the planks et al. It is, he says: ‘Physically and mentally hard work. Even after a modest job, you’re flat out. It’s often disorienting. I’ve worked on formations and when I’ve seen the photographs afterwards, I’ve thought: “Bloody hell! How did we do that?” ’

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:57 pm

halfwise wrote:That's pretty cool, Norc.

I know, way to go, Alien boyz.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:59 pm

Lancebloke wrote:2 pages already! That was quick.

I have only seen one odd thing. Was outside in the garden with an ex-gf (Was very cold so nothing illicit going on btw) doing some star gazing as was a very clear night.

As I was looking and she was talking (surprise), I saw a flash in the sky... looked quite a distance as was a very specific part of the sky, not like lightning. I asked her if she saw it and pointed to the sky... she said no but as she did, we then both saw a streak move relatively slowly across the sky from the point I had seen the flash and then another moving directly away from where that streak was heading.

Very similar to a NASA shuttle video (think it was Discovery) where it looked like a moving dot got shot at by something. Was very odd.

There is too much light polution here to see much else going on unfortunately.

not much light pollusion here, if you get a little out of town, so I've seen loads of fallen stars/meteors and some quite low and yeah Very Happy but I haven't seen anything unexplainable yet Sad
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Eldorion wrote:Also, lol @ David's political aliens. Laughing

Sorry Norc, but it's completely possible to create crop circles with the most mundane of equipment, much less modern (human) technology.

nope sorry, I don't believe you, maybe some of em are made by humans, but some not. They are just too big and too perfect circles, nope. no.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:02 pm

I imagen aliens sitting and laughing at us, thinking "what bloody neanderthals..."
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:15 pm

I think once you get outside our solar sytem there are huge signs saying "quanrantine zone- crazy apes beyond this point."

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:25 pm

You would imagine anyone capable of getting to our planet would look at us either in a 'awww... look at those' way or a 'ewww...look at those' way.

That of course is if they have similar feelings to us.

I do love how scientists are so arrogant as to think that life could only exist in certain places... e.g. the goldilocks zone of a star, water, sufficient heat etc. Would be great if one day life is found that works in a completely different way and doesnt require the things that are considered 'essential.'
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:32 pm

Interesting article which upholds the idea that all crop circles are made by humans, but that they are in fact being guided by something higher.

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2012/08/crop-circles-the-human-angle/

Though I'm not the type to buy the paranormal guidance angle, it does strongly suggest that all crop circles are of human origin.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:54 pm

Norc wrote:nope sorry, I don't believe you, maybe some of em are made by humans, but some not. They are just too big and too perfect circles, nope. no.

You seem to take a rather dim view of the potential for human achievement. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:01 pm

In my narrow view the "potential for human achievement" is deception.

Aliens - Do they... don't they? - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Aliens - Do they... don't they? - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:06 pm

humans are clumsy..

I mean.. c'mon!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:51 pm

Aliens - Do they... don't they? - Page 2 6fGVP

alien alien alien alien alien alien alien

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:11 pm

Somebody has fiendish editing skills...

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Mon Dec 10, 2012 11:40 pm

It's true V___VIt's true V___VIt's true V___VIt's true V___VIt's true V___V

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:21 am

Shocked
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:48 pm

I dont think Aliens do...I think they have osmosis.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Dec 13, 2012 2:03 am

Didnt he lead people to the promised land singing

'People think I'm insane because I am frowning all the time
All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
Think I'll lose my mind if I don't find something to pacify
Can you help me occupy my brain?
Oh yeah ?
scratch drunken

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:03 pm

......... Shocked
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:18 pm

No reaction so my shock?

Ok... I will tell you the story then.

Went outside to put some stuff in the bin.... saw bright, white light (like Venus but brighter and moving, not orange like Chinese lantern) coming across the sky toward me.

Live near an airport and so could hear the noises of planes and also saw one crossing the sky, relevant lights blinking. That plane disappeared and so did all noise.

Light keeps on coming, I stare looking for signs of the red and blue lights on wing tips or white strobes that planes have to have. Assumed bright light was a landing light and therefore it would disappear as it went over.

Suffice to to say there were no flashing lights, no noise and the bright light did not change as it went over head. I am also sure that it slowed down significantly.... usually things speed up as they move over head as the angle allows you to see the distance it covered. It was definitely slower as it went over, almost directly over my head.

Carried on in to the distance, the brightness of the light only dimming once it was a very long distance away.

Don't know what it was but is was not a plane and far too bright to be a satellite. Was moving West to East.

Bed time now... need pondering time before beauty sleep before early get up for work.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:24 pm

Aliens - Do they... don't they? - Page 2 Tumblr_lsmopyg3P91qz5deto1_r1_1280

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Apr 15, 2013 10:25 pm

was it a modified DeLorean DMC-12 with a flux capacitor?
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:05 am

I had a fright once,that made my heart bang like a drum. I was getting the washing in from the garden late one saturday night. It was summer, about 2am & quite dark, no stars in the sky, it was very clear, no clouds. All was silent.I was happily snapping off the pegs when something caught my eye. Looking upward I saw a circular wheel shape high above. It was reasonably bright & it was constantly whirring round. My mouth fell open ! I dropped my pegs, (sod the washing!) & dashed inside, watching the "wheel" from the window. It continued for the next half an hour,whirring round, not lessening in size,brightness or going anywhere else in the sky above. Then,suddenly,it just vanished !! Nothing ! just blackness ! I slept in the front room that night, still watching the window till sleep got the better of me. Oh,imagine how I felt the next day when I told my daughter all about it & she told me it was an optical lazor light show put on by a night club to celebrate X amount of years trading ! :facepalm:

Aliens - Do they... don't they? - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Aliens - Do they... don't they? - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:28 am

I have seen green parrots flying round Surrey. legit. it was an unidentified feathery object.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next