Ringdrotten
Gandalf's Beard
odo banks
Pettytyrant101
Eldorion
27 posters

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Scheduled maintenance today 12/20/08 - Page 18 Empty Re: Scheduled maintenance today 12/20/08

Post by halfwise Sat May 15, 2021 3:27 am

yeah, I got that, and it's all old stuff. Suppose we wait until the middle of next month and see what the trending topics are then.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Scheduled maintenance today 12/20/08 - Page 18 Empty Re: Scheduled maintenance today 12/20/08

Post by Amarië Sat May 15, 2021 10:12 am

I got two identical popups cause I'm special. Who doesn't love popups especially ones they didn't ask for? If it reaches someone who's been away for long, then maybe it can be seens as slightly useful?

I might look where into the settings for this has been placed. But now we're doing some defrosting from the winter, enjoying warm and sunny weather on a long weekend in our RV. ( Black tent and apparently looks like it has a huge big smile.)

Daughter and I named it Bilbo, cause RV is often called "bobil" in Fjordian. (Meaning live-car, car you can live in. Similar to german wohn-mobile.)

Scheduled maintenance today 12/20/08 - Page 18 Img_2031

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat May 15, 2021 10:44 am

Nice view. Packed a little tight unless the white camper is yours too, or maybe it's driving in?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat May 15, 2021 12:14 pm

An email notification brought me here... all seems honky dory... my Moderator’s job complete, yet again. 😎

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat May 15, 2021 2:25 pm

The ole "Scheduled Maintenance" thread always pulls 'em back in. Hiya Orwell! Wave

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat May 15, 2021 3:00 pm

{{ Orwell!!! I thought you were lost among pots and the violence of Aussie rules football. Good to see you back however brief the visit. Place is never quite the same without you. }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sat May 15, 2021 6:32 pm

Orwell wrote:An email notification brought me here... all seems honky dory... my Moderator’s job complete, yet again. 😎

Brilliant work as always. Flawless. Cheerleader

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sun May 16, 2021 5:35 am

Yes, it is important I take my responsibilities here as seriously as I take anything else seriously. A matter of Forumshire pride. 😎

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun May 16, 2021 1:23 pm

We're sort of in a waiting dormant phase until the Amazon series comes out and stirs everything up again. Keep moderating, we'll need all forces of restraint once that bad boy pops out.

It would also help if Dave would buy a modern computer so he can sign back on. :drum:

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun May 16, 2021 1:40 pm

yep where is Dave? Sad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun May 16, 2021 2:54 pm

His computer won't let him log on to forumshire.  He's using an operating system that's maybe 15 years old and can't handle all the modern cookies and security. I get it, my operating system is about 5 years old because I'm afraid of losing some software I care dearly about and there's nothing that really replaces it.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:57 am

{{ When did the thing at top of each page that shows everyone who has posted in the thread appear? It been there ages and Ive been too drunk to notice? drunken }}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:18 pm

Not too long ago, I just started noticing it myself.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:30 pm

Any good admin could tell you about this. You lot are stuck with me, so I am as surprised as you when stuff happens. Laughing

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:38 pm

I'm sure it's posted in a basement file cabinet on Alpha Centauri. Open to the public for chrissakes, you just have to go look.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:23 am

{{ I'll get my towel! }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:59 pm

Ha Ha! It's back! For a bit I thought the recent outage was part of the sanctions. Where would Russia be without Forumshire??

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:40 pm

yeah I know, I got worried for a bit.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:40 pm

Always scary when the forum won't work. Forumotion said it was a server problem and that all would be well.

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Fri Feb 25, 2022 10:30 am

Was hoping it wasn't this that caused the downtime. Damned web-goblins...  Evil or Very Mad

Forumotion (on facebook) wrote:Forumotion
Dear users,
We apologize for the service interruption that occurred last night (european time).
Our servers suffered an attack which had repercussions on access to all the services we offer.
The technical team worked in the evening and this morning to correct this and prevent it from happening again. Currently, everything is back to normal.
Thank you for your support and trust 🌺

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:50 pm

{{ is the 'latest pictures' thing new or my browser just suddenly decided to show it? - and how do I get rid of it, I dont like change! Evil or Very Mad Especially change I didnt ask for! Mad besides now I have to scroll all the way down past it to find out if anyones online and when birthdays are (which I need to know given the amount of time it takes to get the Pure Publications printers to actually do any work Evil or Very Mad ). }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:47 pm

Not my doing and I'm not a huge fan either. I'll have to see if it can be changed back.

Unless people like it? Shrugging

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:56 pm

I hadn't noticed it until pointed out, but I don't see anything wrong with it.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:44 pm

{{ Nothing to complain about!!!  Mad Oh Halfy there is always something to complain about.  Twisted Evil Were it not for so much of the bottom half of my screen now taken up with pictures I might have noticed Odo and Ally's birthdays in time and been able to get round the NotP printers with a few incentive buckies for a special edition, but I didnt because I never saw the bloody birthdays lost way down at the bottom of all the guff.  Evil or Very Mad So you missed out on a new NotP- so youve got something to complain about now. see how the crabbit spreads?! Evil or Very Mad }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Nov 28, 2022 5:47 pm

I don't like it either, I am defo going to miss birthdays because I never scroll down.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 20 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next