chris63
davidjoneshoward
Ringdrotten
halfwise
Mrs Figg
10 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Game of Thrones Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Appreciation Thread

Post by halfwise Tue May 24, 2016 2:56 pm

Laughing

http://www.elle.com/life-love/sex-relationships/news/a36596/ex-girlfriend-game-of-thrones-spoilers/

Hero Woman Gets Back at Cheating Ex By Spoiling Game of Thrones Every Monday Morning
This is Red Wedding-caliber revenge.

BY MICHAEL SEBASTIAN

Do not fuck with this woman. In a now-Reddit post, a man claims that his ex-girlfriend, whom he calls Dany, exacts revenge on him every week by spoiling Game of Thrones.

If that seems harsh, wait until you read about this guy.

They dated for a little over a year but broke up a couple months ago. It was a long-distance relationship. He got jealous over her guy friends and insecure about her sexual history and, like a turd, sought to remedy the situation by sleeping with a former girlfriend.

They broke up. The girlfriend learned of his cheating ways, and he said some hurtful things.

Now here's where the story gets good.

Dany introduced this idiot to Game of Thrones, which he loves. She also blocked him on all forms of communication. On the Monday after Season Six premiered, however, Dany unblocked him and sent him a message: "It was literally just every spoiler from the first episode," the guy wrote.

"Since then she spoils the show for me every week. I tried to ask her to stop but she blocks me immediately after she sends the message. I blocked her on whatsap, but she did it via Facebook. Then the next week it was text. She even borrowed one of our mutual friends phones to do it, and I fell for that. (Our mutual friends are all closer to her and apparently hate me now because of what she's told them about me.) I can't watch it before she ruins it [because] I have to wait til my girlfriend (my ex ex) is home from work to watch it with her."

Commenters skewered this guy, saying he deserved it. They also commended the girlfriend for her next-level revenge. And ultimately he removed the post, so there's no telling whether it's even legit. Either way, Dany's move would make any character on Game of Thrones truly proud. And honestly? The guy got off pretty easy.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Game of Thrones Appreciation Thread

Post by Mrs Figg Tue May 24, 2016 6:00 pm

Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue May 24, 2016 7:41 pm

Razz

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed May 25, 2016 2:01 pm

Season 6 is amazing! Razz Sad cheers
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed May 25, 2016 3:21 pm

The pace has certainly picked up, from what I can gather. This bodes well for the books, which had certainly began to drag as pieces were moved into position before any real action has begun.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed May 25, 2016 5:11 pm

They seem to be trying to tie up many secondary characters and either kill them off or send them off into the unknown, streamlining things for the final push. As there will only be two more short seasons left.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu May 26, 2016 3:44 am

Now i want to see Zombie Mountain do violence on Mr Sparrow and his cult. That should shake me out of last weeks episode.
9am Monday morning can't come quick enough.

I don't like Monday's.................I love Mondays.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu May 26, 2016 12:48 pm

me too! I think the High Sparrow is way more annoying and dangerous than Ramsey Bolton.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat May 28, 2016 2:19 pm

oh I think I have sussed out the ending of Game of Thrones. this is my theory, I haven't read it elsewhere it just came to me thinking about it.
I reckon in the end they ALL die apart from Arya. Valar Morghulis, all men must die, that is a constant and its said a lot. I also kept wondering about Arya and the many faced god. Why she has to train to be allowed to take on any face she wants to use. Everyone will die and Arya will put on their faces to rule Westeros. In the hall of faces they will all be there. Arya could use the face of Dany to sit on the iron Throne, or the face of Sansa to rule the North. its probably ridiculous but I wondered why its so important for Arya to learn this skill, it doesn't seem to fit for any other purpose.
scratch
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat May 28, 2016 2:56 pm

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat May 28, 2016 5:37 pm

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat May 28, 2016 7:53 pm

ha ha most of the people on this vid have got better looking with age specially the men. I think the only person who was as good looking young as he was older is Jorah Mormont.

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun May 29, 2016 4:07 pm

whoop whoop! episode 6 is coming!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun May 29, 2016 6:21 pm

if you haven't seen episode 5 'The Door' its probably better you don't watch this. Sad

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon May 30, 2016 8:06 am

This was always going to be a let down after last week.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon May 30, 2016 2:22 pm

watching it tonight, but yeah the episodes are mostly one shocking one and then one quieter one afterwards. I thought that episode 6 would probably be low key. Nod
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon May 30, 2016 3:39 pm

cheers Cheerleader Metal :carrot:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon May 30, 2016 3:48 pm

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon May 30, 2016 3:52 pm

Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:02 am

That was my favourite episode this season. I outlined my reasons over in the *cough*real*cough* GoT thread. 

Anyway, just had that positive comment to make!

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:00 pm

Forest Shepherd wrote:That was my favourite episode this season. I outlined my reasons over in the *cough*real*cough* GoT thread. 

Anyway, just had that positive comment to make!

Suspect this is the real GOT thread buster!

(((((Laughing))))
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:06 am

whatever happened to the last living Baratheon, Gendry after Ser Devos freed him?

Game of Thrones Appreciation Thread - Page 3 Gendry

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Jun 02, 2016 3:11 pm

yeah he seems to have disappeared.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:17 pm

The joke is that he's still rowing.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next