Eldorion
Nagual
Mrs Figg
Bluebottle
chris63
20 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 2 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by Bluebottle Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:10 pm

"Put the cat out, Min."
"Why Henry?"
"Because it´s on fire, Min."

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 2 Empty Re: what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3]

Post by azriel Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:12 pm

Laughing Razz

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:48 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 2 Bob_zps53rev4l5

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:58 pm

"Silent farts that don't stink..."

An old woman visits the doctor for a routine check-up.

"Doctor, I have constant gas, but the farts are always silent and they don't stink!"

The doctor prescribes her some pills and sends her on her way.

Two weeks later she returns for a follow-up.

"Doctor, I still have constant silent farts, but now they stink!"

Doctor replies, "Alright, so we have cleared out those sinuses, now for your hearing..."

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:59 pm

Eddie wanted desperately to have sex with this attractive girl in his office., but she was dating someone else.

One day Eddie got so frustrated that he went to her and said, I'll give you £100 if you let me have sex with you....

The girl looked at him, and then said,'NO!'

Eddie said, Til be real fast. I'll throw the money on the floor, you bend down and I'll finish by the time you've picked it up.'

She thought for a moment and said that she would consult her boyfriend...so she called him and explained the situation.

Her boy friend says, 'Ask him for £200, and pick up the money really fast He won't even be able to get his pants down.'

She agreed and accepts the proposal.

Over half an hour goes by and the boyfriend is still waiting for his girlfriend's call. Finally, after 45 minutes the boyfriend calls and asks, ‘What took you so long...?’

Still breathing hard, she managed to reply,

'The bastard had all pennies !!'

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:02 pm

A senior citizen drove his brand new BMW Z4 convertible out of the car salesroom. Taking off down the motorway, he floored it to 150kph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.

"Amazing!" he thought as he flew down the expressway, enjoying pushing the Pedal to the metal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a police car behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring.

"I can get away from him - no problem!" thought the elderly nutcase as he floored it to 180kph, then 200, then 250kph. Suddenly, he thought, "What on earth am I doing? I'm too old for this nonsense!" So he pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the police car to catch up With him.

Pulling in behind him, the police officer walked up to the driver's side of the BMW, looked at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 10 minutes. It's Christmas. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The man, looked very seriously at the policeman, and replied, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a policeman. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir," said the policeman

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:12 pm

Laughing

(but if this was the Game of Thrones thread I'd have to shout "misogyny!")

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:04 am

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:27 pm

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 2 1497569_1701033176833397_3053856832437057381_n

Hahahahahahaha..

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:51 am

Dum dum darrrrrrrrrrr

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Mar 04, 2016 5:42 pm

Two blood cells met and fell in love but alas it was all in vein

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:09 pm

SEAGOON: Ah, hello Captain Thynne. What's our position?
GRYTPYPE: Desperate, I mean I'll, I'll inquire. Navigator, can you restitute our position in the Med?
ECCLES: (nonsense gurgled words}
GRYTPYPE:What's that object off the port beam?
ECCLES: Yeah, what IS that object off the port beam?
SEAGOON: Good heavens! It's the Albert Hall!
ECCLES: You've been to sea before.
GRYTPYPE: But what is the Albert Hall doing off Beachy Head?
SEAGOON: More to the point, what is this ship doing in Hyde Park?
ECCLES: Ooh, the sea is calmer here.
GRYTPYPE: You idiot, we're four thousand miles off course.
ECCLES: (gulum noises) Well, nobody's perfect.
(Dishonoured again)

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Like the blood joke Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nagual Sun Mar 06, 2016 12:00 pm

What's the difference between a hippo and a zippo?

One is really heavy, and the other is a little lighter!
Nagual
Nagual
Ringwinner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:10 pm

azriel wrote:A senior citizen drove his brand new BMW Z4 convertible out of the car salesroom. Taking off down the motorway, he floored it to 150kph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little hair he had left.

"Amazing!" he thought as he flew down the expressway, enjoying pushing the Pedal to the metal even more. Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a police car behind him, blue lights flashing and siren blaring.

"I can get away from him - no problem!" thought the elderly nutcase as he floored it to 180kph, then 200, then 250kph. Suddenly, he thought, "What on earth am I doing? I'm too old for this nonsense!" So he pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the police car to catch up With him.

Pulling in behind him, the police officer walked up to the driver's side of the BMW, looked at his watch and said, "Sir, my shift ends in 10 minutes. It's Christmas. If you can give me a reason why you were speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go."

The man, looked very seriously at the policeman, and replied, "Years ago, my wife ran off with a policeman. I thought you were bringing her back."

"Have a good day, Sir," said the policeman

lol!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:12 pm

halfwise wrote:Laughing

(but if this was the Game of Thrones thread I'd have to shout "misogyny!")

Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:13 pm

Nagual wrote:What's the difference between a hippo and a zippo?

One is really heavy, and the other is a little lighter!

Laughing :facepalm:
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:09 pm

lol!

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:13 pm

JUDGE: Now, do you mind. Now give your evidence.
BLUEBOTTLE: OK. On the night of the attack I was walking down Bongers Lane, when suddenly I stopped.
JUDGE: Why?
BLUEBOTTLE: Hmm?
JUDGE: Why, I said.
BLUEBOTTLE: I don't know. I must have been tired. My little tootsies were steaming after certain rock and roll dances, you see.
JUDGE: Hmm, and when you stopped, you saw then the victim, the victim, Mr Crun, was lying in the gutter, yes?
BLUEBOTTLE: Yes he was, and escaping over a wall was a man carrying a wooden-type piano.
JUDGE: But Mister Bluebottle, didn't you request the man with the piano to stop?
BLUEBOTTLE: No 'cause he wasn't playing it.
(The dreaded piano clubber)

Ah, I love the Goon Show. Laughing

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:37 pm

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:23 am

what sort of jokes can I get away with? [3] - Page 2 IMG_6184

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:28 am

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were of course lovers when they shared rooms at 221b Baker Street. On one occasion Holmes had Watson ready to receive his attentions. He said "Before we start, Watson, I'm going to cut this lemon in half and smear the juice over your bottom."

Watson cried "That's astonishing, Holmes!"

Holmes replied "Lemon entry, my dear Watson"..............

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Mon Mar 07, 2016 7:30 am

lol!

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:57 pm

Shocked Laughing
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:40 pm

A guy walks into a pub and sees a sign hanging over the bar that reads: CHEESEBURGER: $1.50 CHICKEN SANDWICH: $2.50 HAND JOB: $10.00 He walks up to the bar and beckons one of the three exceptionally attractive blondes serving drinks. "Can I help you?" she asks. "I was wondering," whispers the man. "Are you the one who gives the hand jobs?" "Yes," she purrs. "I am." The man replies, "Well, wash your hands. I want a cheeseburger."

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next