bungobaggins
Pettytyrant101
Amariƫ
12 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Concerning Admins - Page 8 Empty Re: Concerning Admins

Post by Orwell Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:48 am

So I have been a mod longer than you Eldo.... ha ha... Eldo, sit on it!!!!! cheers cheers cheers

Actually, five years has gone quick! Shocked

And I haven’t been invited over to Admin HQ once.... where’s My 5 year medal?!?! Mad And where’s my story!?!? Mad

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:00 am

You would have passed my total years ago if things had gone the way I wanted at the time. Wink The reason I made Ally a moderator in 2013 (something that a couple people in her promotion thread said they thought was unnecessary) was because I wanted her to succeed me as admin and hoped to abdicate in her favor in relatively short order. There were a number of reasons why I ultimately decided that wasn't the best course of action, though, and I'm glad that the forum eventually went to someone with steadier hands than either of us.

Amariƫ hit the nail on the head a few pages back when she referred to January 25 as "Eldorion Liberation Day". Razz I can look back on parts of my experience with pride but I really did not enjoy the position, I just felt a sense of obligation toward the site and the community.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:07 pm

[url=asdfasdf]asdf[/url]

Edit: oops

Last edited by Forest Shepherd on Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:34 pm

yeah, being in charge of something fun can often take the fun out of it.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum