Check out this Youtuber review of the Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies'trailer and he speak the truth about how the hobbit movie sucks.

+7
Bluebottle
Eldorion
bungobaggins
Pettytyrant101
Sinister71
Forest Shepherd
Johnnyd
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Check out this Youtuber review of the Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies'trailer and he speak the truth about how the hobbit movie sucks. - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Youtuber review of the Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies'trailer and he speak the truth about how the hobbit movie sucks.

Post by Eldorion Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:19 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:They are rare occasions, and I wouldnt call them members just trolls looking for trouble.

Agreed.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Check out this Youtuber review of the Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies'trailer and he speak the truth about how the hobbit movie sucks. - Page 2 Empty Re: Check out this Youtuber review of the Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies'trailer and he speak the truth about how the hobbit movie sucks.

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:22 am

Blame it on my feeble attempts to prop up my ego in the face of my crippling self-doubt.- Eldo

One of your more endearing traits Eldo is your entirely misplaced self doubt.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:22 am

At least it's good for something. Rolling Eyes
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:31 am

"but sometimes I think you guys don't realize how good you have it here. ".........Eldo
You know why.......?
Because here has such a comfortable,cosy,warm feel thats why Very Happy Have a cheesy little grin to yourself, be proud Very Happy

Check out this Youtuber review of the Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies'trailer and he speak the truth about how the hobbit movie sucks. - Page 2 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Check out this Youtuber review of the Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies'trailer and he speak the truth about how the hobbit movie sucks. - Page 2 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:52 am

Thanks Az. Smile
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:57 am

The Last Homely House. Err.. That's Rivendell, isn't it. Well, why don't we say it's both. Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:04 pm

Eldorion wrote:I think that on the very rare occasions where we've had marauding trolls pass by they have made comments similar to that, and they were banned.  Regular members can get away with a lot of mouthing off towards moderators, though.  I appreciate that this policy has been reciprocated with a lack of verbal abuse, but sometimes I think you guys don't realize how good you have it here. Suspect

oh I know how good we have it here Thumbs Up and at least here we can discuss things without a mod getting involved because we don't have the same opinion as someone else. Or someone telling us to be quiet because we have said something similar before because the response to a statement warrants the same answer you gave to another question. i never set out to get banned anywhere but Shit happens i guess. And I make no apologies for having an opinion that I wont change to please someone else.

pub
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:36 pm

Quite right too Sin. pub

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:53 pm

Sinister71 wrote:and at least here we can discuss things without a mod getting involved because we don't have the same opinion as someone else. Or someone telling us to be quiet because we have said something similar before because the response to a statement warrants the same answer you gave to another question.

It's strange to think of that as something special, isn't it, but it truly is.

This place can't get enough credit, I'd say. Nod

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Thanks Sin. Smile

NB Sorry if I came across as patronizing before.
Eldorion
Eldorion

Back to top Go down

Post by Radaghast Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:17 am

Johnnyd wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q375GdtNqk&list=UUHWINIVcwZFdVXe3U-vSCcA

Check out his Dos review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-oApY9vgLI

Hobbit 1 review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvxa0i7aaoE

Bah. When this guy says "I enjoyed THTUJ" he pretty much lost me.

http://helob.deviantart.com/gallery/
https://stopthesecrecy.net/

Check out this Youtuber review of the Hobbit Battle of the Five Armies'trailer and he speak the truth about how the hobbit movie sucks. - Page 2 WiuVcmi
Radaghast
Radaghast
Barrel-rider

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2