chris63
Eldorion
Mrs Figg
azriel
Bluebottle
19 posters

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next

Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Empty Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4]

Post by Bluebottle Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Everyone can't be Lee Pace. Shrugging

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_njgja3EIfe1t6ngbpo4_250Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_njgja3EIfe1t6ngbpo2_250Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_njgja3EIfe1t6ngbpo5_250
Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_njgja3EIfe1t6ngbpo6_250Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_njgja3EIfe1t6ngbpo9_250Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_njgja3EIfe1t6ngbpo1_r2_250
Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_njgja3EIfe1t6ngbpo3_250Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_njgja3EIfe1t6ngbpo7_250Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_njgja3EIfe1t6ngbpo10_r1_250

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4]

Post by azriel Mon Jun 01, 2015 2:56 pm

I was reasonably happy with Cate Blanchett till she went all high on her cocktail of drugs in The Hobbit ! I lost all respect when she went all blueygreen. She brought the Elvish community into total ridicule after that ! She acted as tho she'd been to an old skool rave in a secret local Mad It was only JUST bearable in LOTRs but it all went way to far in The Hobbit. Pinocchio's blue fairy was more in keeping !

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Blue%20fairy_zpsao7fytgr

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Empty Re: Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4]

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:13 pm

gotta disagree about Elrond. I thought Hugo was brilliant as an Elf. Lee Pace may have looked more the part but he was deadly dull. Hugo was never ever dull and his face is Elven in a non conventional way, like Kate. pretty boys don't necesarily make the best Elves.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:34 pm

Agreed with Mrs Figg about Lee Pace. I get that he has fans from his other roles, but his Thranduil is is boring as hell. Not that it's necessarily his fault, given the material he had to work with, but come on. Movie!Elrond, whatever changes may have occurred, was still a memorable enough character.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 pm

My Lee Pace comment was mostly a joke. Razz I do feel he had the potential of making a great Thranduil, but the writing and direction didn't give him much of a chance.

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:55 pm

I can agree with that. Thumbs Up
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:06 pm

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_niqx5liD7e1u2l9p3o1_500

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:08 pm

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:55 pm

I dont believe it Smile Ive been listening to their albums recently ! "2 steps from Hell" really dish up epic stirring music, "Invincible" is a good album Smile

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:59 pm

Would they have been a better choice for the sound track ? Howard Shore did sound a tad tired, as tho he was dragging his heels a bit ? & reverting back to LOTRs was never a wise move in my opinion, a bit lazy really ? If there was a definite connection between the 2 stories, ok, but there wasnt.

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:20 pm

She can have my bow.

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] 15%2B-%2B1

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:30 pm

yours is bent ? Shocked

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:35 pm

Its cold.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:39 pm

Well really Shocked Dam well warm it up man ! Im sure there's a handy dwarfs beard you could snuggle it into ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by bungobaggins Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:20 pm

chris63 wrote:She can have my bow.

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] 15%2B-%2B1

And my axe. :brows:

bungobaggins
Eternal Mayor in The Halls of Mandos

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:52 pm

I think giving her my sword is most appropriate.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:17 am

she can have my bitch slap Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:37 am

Sometimes, you just make me happy. I love you

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:23 am

Does she clean fridges?

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:43 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] 2015%2B-%2B1

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jun 06, 2015 9:53 am

:facepalm: Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:18 pm

:facepalm:
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:09 am

Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_ndovk3kaAr1s1dhi9o2_500
Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_ndovk3kaAr1s1dhi9o1_500
Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_ndovk3kaAr1s1dhi9o3_500
Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_ndovk3kaAr1s1dhi9o4_500
Lord of the Rings Humour: Parodies, Satires and More [4] Tumblr_ndovk3kaAr1s1dhi9o5_500

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:30 am

Now that I do like Laughing Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:55 am

Laughing

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 28 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 28  Next