Pettytyrant101
Eldorion
azriel
halfwise
Mrs Figg
14 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Agent Nora and the Poisonous Plums - Page 9 Empty Re: Agent Nora and the Poisonous Plums

Post by CC12 35 Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:02 am

the greatest part of waking up is DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH ME UNTIL I'VE EATEN MY BREAKFAST DONUTS KATE

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Agent Nora and the Poisonous Plums - Page 9 Empty Re: Agent Nora and the Poisonous Plums

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:18 pm

It was a merry feast, everyone tucked in to the delicious food and soon they all felt drowsy and were longing for some cool bed to dream on or catch 40 winks. The music still played on and a few scruffy hounds sniffed for titbits under the long tables. Some of the Svalfart wedding guests had their heads resting on their arms while others lolled against each other in tipsy camaraderie.
''hey Lance stop lolling on me'' said CC. she was still a bit huffy about the harlots.
Norc was staring around at everyone as usual, and Amarie had to remind her it was rude to stare, it could get you into bother with gangsters.
''whats that light in the sky''' said Norc
'wha? oh its lightening or something'' said CC, but she started staring up towards the mountains as well.
''well its coming this way'' said Halfy curiously.
soon everyone not completely blotto was gazing skywards.
It did indeed look like a distant storm on the peaks, it flickered and flashed, silver and White, there were distant rumbles, a wind got up which made the banners and flags on the Towers ripple and flow, and then strain on their poles. Inside the square little dust tornados and dust bunnies set sandy earth flying in peoples faces, Leaves swirled and danced like a flock of hungry birds. There was one giant rumble and the sky went dark, sooty grey clouds rolled over broiling and churning in the deepening gloom.
People were now wide awake in the rapidly cooling air, there were murmers of alarm and a general shifting movement towards the arches and outer loggias. People were getting ready for the coming storm. if thats what it was.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Dave had his wits about him, he only drank cranberry juice so he wasnt lying rolled up in the sawdust under a table like Petty was.
''how medieval'' sighed Figgs at her groom-to-be.
Chris and Orwell being Ozhobbits and used to manly stuff like football with no shirt sleeves, hauled Petty out with not too much huffing and puffing.
''lets get to cover'' said Rodney, ''my Ranger instincts tell me its all going to end in tears''.
''yeah'' said Raddy, ''even my pet bunnies couldnt outrun that storm... thing, whatever.''.
The square was now empty of anyone, it was strangely eerie after all the noise and jostle of a few minutes earlier. They all banded together and made a dash for the nearest archway.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:55 pm

Thanks for continuing your story, Mrs Figg! I'm still curious to see how (and if) the weddings turn out. Very Happy
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:58 pm

Your interpretations are so well said, I can really feel that dust & see that storm coming over!

Agent Nora and the Poisonous Plums - Page 9 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Agent Nora and the Poisonous Plums - Page 9 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:50 pm

'' wouldnt it be funny if this was really Dale and thats Schmoug racing towards us, and wouldnt it be ironic if he turns us all to roast chicken wings'' laughed Eldo.
Azriel gave him a withering look, and Norc tutted in irritation.
''weer all doooooooomed, weer all dooooomed'' wailed Petty. he was sat on a rocking chair, doooomed, *rock*, *creak*, doooomed, *rock*, *creak*.
''will you stop that creaking!'' cried Norc, ''you're giving me the heeby geebies''.
By now the air was chill and it was very dark outside, a low wailing screech was in the air, getting ever louder.
''somebody go outside and have a shufty'' said Lance, ''I would but I dont want to get grit in my Ribena''.
''oh i'll go'' stormed Figg, ''if I get eaten by a Giant Fire Spewing Dragon dont mind me, I probably deserve it''.
As nobody said anything to the contrary, she took one look at their sheepish faces and knew they were all probably wishing she would get Schmauged.
''well I will sacrifice myself for the Greater Good, and if I do return think better of me''.
''That depends on the manner of your return'' said Petty darkly.
''oh POO!'' said Figgs with a toss of her head.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Lancebloke Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:06 pm

The Denethor line made me laugh on the train... people dont agree with laughing on the train... I can tell by their looking at me!!
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:51 pm

I hope Petty and Figgs can work out their differences. I love you
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:00 pm

Ive done that on the bus, laughed out loud at a joke someones text me, people look at you as tho you were a leper,
& Eldo, I think they are !

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:21 pm

Figgs opened the door and swaggered out, trying to look cool and hardcore like a true Mancunian should.
she sucked her teeth like the cool girls did in Moss Side comunity centres for the criminally cool..
''wassup Dragonboy bladclat checkitout yo'' *cough*
There before her sat on a pile of mashed up tables, sat a creature, a creature like no other she had ever seen either in fact or fable, or indeed cheese induced nightmare.
It was pretty large as creatures go, we are talking stonking.
It was of course dear reader a Mighty Jabbercumbersnatch (lesser spotted)
((((well did you think it was really Schmaug? that would have been a wee bit predictable.Rolling Eyes ))))
Deflated somewhat, Figgs stood teetering before it, undecided whether to run or have a little wee.
Being a Northern lass and fearless in the face of the venomous Haggishumper of Bute or the Beast with Two Backs of Bodmin Moor, she sallied forth and stood her ground. kinda.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:27 pm

lol! 

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:05 am

Laughing I shouldn't tho'... but.. well.. Laughing 

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9