halfwise
CC12 35
Pettytyrant101
Norc
Eldorion
10 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

HUSSEIN vs WILLARD: Rumble in the Electoral College - Page 10 Empty Re: HUSSEIN vs WILLARD: Rumble in the Electoral College

Post by Ringdrotten Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:58 pm

Just thought I'd show my face to congratulate those who voted for Obama (don't have time to read this thread through to identify who's red and who's blue!). I know for a fact that Eldo voted for Obama, so congratulations, Eldo - saw your update on facebook after you had voted, way to go Wink

I sat up almost all night watching as the votes were counted, too (something for which I have paid today!). From an outside point of view I'm happy with the results too. It pains me that I haven't had the time to participate in this thread or keep track of things this time around, but I've tried to catch the most important stuff. Anyway, congratulations to those who voted Democratic, and to those who voted Republican - there's always next time Very Happy

HUSSEIN vs WILLARD: Rumble in the Electoral College - Page 10 Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

HUSSEIN vs WILLARD: Rumble in the Electoral College - Page 10 Empty Re: HUSSEIN vs WILLARD: Rumble in the Electoral College

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:02 pm

Azriel, cos they are a pain in the arse. Always moaning about Freedom. Big chip on their shoulder about a battle or two 500 years ago. Rolling Eyes and they eat Haggis. nuff said. Very Happy
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:35 pm

It's not the 'eating' so much as how they kill their haggises, Mrs Figg... Criminals! Extremely Crabbit

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:53 pm

They chase them across the Heath dont they ? wear the blighters down. Very Happy

HUSSEIN vs WILLARD: Rumble in the Electoral College - Page 10 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

HUSSEIN vs WILLARD: Rumble in the Electoral College - Page 10 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:00 am

It's the pointy sticks and all that prodding that's cruel, and make no mistake... Sad

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:57 am

So says people who have never faced down a huddle of haggis on a freezing cold moor half way up a mountain- they may be small but they are a fearce beastie the haggis when cornered, and they've a cry that will send chills down your spine and haunt your mind.
And worse, the sneaky little buggers sometimes team up with faery folk- if the haggis you are hunting makes it into a faery ring, just run. Drop everything, run, and dinnae look back! affraid

Though I think Petty's point was less about why the divisions are being
looked at in elections and more about why the divisions seem to be so
strong and persistent.- Halfwise

Indeed that was my point, along with it seeming odd the members of each group themselves seem the strongest proponents of labelling themselves this devisive way.

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:32 pm

Thanks, Ringdrotten! Very Happy I'm actually not sure if we have any Republican voters here. I sort of wish we did though since it would be nice to have more variety in our political discussions of American politics. Smile Fortunately we have plenty of others things to disagree about here. Laughing
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:04 am

County-by-county map showing population density. The darker the color, the greater the population. Note the heavily blue areas even in the south, as well as the red rings (suburbs) surrounding them.

HUSSEIN vs WILLARD: Rumble in the Electoral College - Page 10 0ANPcl
Click for full size -- large image.
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10