Ally
Orwell
Forest Shepherd
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Shannon - Page 2 Empty Re: Shannon

Post by Eldy Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:20 am

Am and I can both change the email address associated with any account, yes.
Eldy
Eldy
Loremistress Emerita

Back to top Go down

Post by Handsome Harry Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:22 am

I don’t see why I should buy a strange Scotsman a drink for a strange Odo fellow’s behalf. But call be Harry if you must. If you wish to take that liberty, I’ll take one myself and call you ‘Petty’, as you do seem a bit that way. Begging your pardon.
Handsome Harry
Handsome Harry
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:22 am

{{ Your cute enough Eldy, you'll do! Very Happy Get the Banks back, cant have a Forumshire celebration without Odo to disapprove of it.}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Handsome Harry Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:23 am

Eldy wrote:Am and I can both change the email address associated with any account, yes.

Well, Illuvatar eat my socks! Have you still got powers here? 😳

And this Lovemistress business.... I just might be interested in that... not that I mean to sound anything like these mythical Bankses you guys are talking about... never heard of them... Are you naked just now btw, as that is what I am man imagining.... I think i might like this place... it’s the Lovemistress thing I like, I think....

Last edited by Handsome Harry on Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:27 am; edited 3 times in total
Handsome Harry
Handsome Harry
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:25 am

Handsome Harry wrote:I don’t see why I should buy a strange Scotsman a drink for a strange Odo fellow’s behalf. But call be Harry if you must. If you wish to take that liberty, I’ll take one myself and call you ‘Petty’, as you do seem a bit that way. Begging your pardon.

{{ Firstly everyone should have to buy me a drink, should be some sort of rule, I'll have to talk to Amarie about that, good idea! Nod drunken Secondly I dont have a pardon to offer Mad And I am not strange! Im normality challenged. Twisted Evil drunken }}

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldy Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:29 am

Well damn, call me cute and there's not much I can resist.

(Except maybe the Banksian style of seduction...)

Handsome Harry wrote:Well, Illuvatar eat my socks! Have you still got powers here? 😳

Amarië gave me access to the admin panel when I was pinch-hitting for her a couple months ago.
Eldy
Eldy
Loremistress Emerita

Back to top Go down

Post by Handsome Harry Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:29 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:
Handsome Harry wrote:I don’t see why I should buy a strange Scotsman a drink for a strange Odo fellow’s behalf. But call be Harry if you must. If you wish to take that liberty, I’ll take one myself and call you ‘Petty’, as you do seem a bit that way. Begging your pardon.

{{ Firstly everyone should have to buy me a drink, should be some sort of rule, I'll have to talk to Amarie about that, good idea! Nod drunken Secondly I dont have a pardon to offer Mad  And I am not strange! Im normality challenged. Twisted Evil  drunken }}

You sound what we call down here in New Zealand, a broody little bird, but you are kind of cute in your kilt.
Handsome Harry
Handsome Harry
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldy Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:31 am

Also, I'm too much of a sub to be a lovemistress. Sorry if that disappoints! Very Happy
Eldy
Eldy
Loremistress Emerita

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:36 am

{{ If youre in NZ Harry Rolling Eyes then you can leave bags of dog poo on PJs doorstep set them on fire and ring his doorbell and run away. I'd think that'd be a Forumshirians duty Twisted Evil I expect photgraphic proof, or news reports of your arrest.

And Eldy, youve always dominated my attention Laughing (think its the cosplaying Embarassed) }}}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Handsome Harry Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:41 am

Eldy wrote:Well damn, call me cute and there's not much I can resist.

(Except maybe the Banksian style of seduction...)

Handsome Harry wrote:Well, Illuvatar eat my socks! Have you still got powers here? 😳

Amarië gave me access to the admin panel when I was pinch-hitting for her a couple months ago.

She didn’t ask the world famous Orwell! A Moderator to the Moderators I’ve been lead to believe. Even I’ve heard of him, and his perfect diligence and acute computer skills and.... err....incompetence and general lean toward the dereliction of duty.... still...nah. Wise move I’d say. How are you girly, btw? Looking at this stuff I think you people need someone to come here and offend you all in some way.

I guess, this mysterious Orwell, could he perhaps be given a new password? But could I have two names for one email address. I think, though I can’t say how I know, as I am being secretive, Odo’s email address was.... * Though I might be wrong. All that Banks Clan that I have never heard of had a string of email addresses around the above email address. Just with year changes. 1958 was my great grandfathers year of birth btw. Just so you know. And Glenn was a very handsome friend of mine. Very handsome.

*I can’t post my email address for 7 days.  Crazy place this is. Try this glenn 1958 @ live. com. au... remove gaps. Cunnin’ hey! Not that I want you ever to think I am one to flaunt rules. Begging your pardon.
Handsome Harry
Handsome Harry
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldy Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:49 am

PM sent.
Eldy
Eldy
Loremistress Emerita

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:51 am

If this isn’t like all old times, I don’t know Razz

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Handsome Harry Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:52 am

NB Regards ‘Shannon’. I can see Ol’ Anon was trying for something LGBTMOUSE or something, and I’m not one to knock that, but I also can see it was going to need more work than just letting the imagination run... Ol’ Anon’ - if the rumours are true - is quite a lazy fucker, as we say in Kiwiland and so I can see why he did not get far.
Handsome Harry
Handsome Harry
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:53 am

{{ Blimey Blue too! cheers Thats at least two folk to buy rounds in the Duck 'n' Muck then Very Happy If Queen Tin turns back up now I'll probably not even bat a lid (ok thats not true, I'd crap myself she might want the Royal Buckie back pale ) }}

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluebottle Mon Aug 03, 2020 3:54 am

Shannon - Page 2 1dea4032e5a55edfaafa9e75a82ab07b

Bluebottle
Concerned citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Handsome Harry Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:10 am

Eldy wrote:Also, I'm too much of a sub to be a lovemistress. Sorry if that disappoints! Very Happy

Oh I don’t mind you being a sub... um....has it got anything to do with bathing?
Handsome Harry
Handsome Harry
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:14 pm

Just....... cheers   flower Kissing sunny :carrot: Cheerleader Wave Saucy Wink :hug: yeah baby!
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Handsome Harry Mon Aug 03, 2020 2:27 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:Just....... cheers   flower Kissing sunny :carrot: Cheerleader Wave Saucy Wink :hug:  yeah baby!

What a wild and weird cat lady you are.... 😳
Handsome Harry
Handsome Harry
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Shannon - Page 2 Empty P

Post by Handsome Harry Mon Aug 03, 2020 4:20 pm

Just read ‘Shannon’ again. I think maybe I can glimpse what Ally found comforting about the piece. Very inclusive somehow,with intolerance not far off and to be avoided. I remember something of my ideas for it as I recollect. The idea of a different biological species, yet humanly speaking, in a mundane everyday (Australian) situation. I was going to try to write it almost like it was non-fiction. But I just knew how tough it was going to accomplish that with any success, and without seeming forced and allegorical - that filthy word to all us Tolkienites! While having elfs, it was going to really be a science fiction piece; in the sense of elf’s being a genuine species, not magical beings. I can see things already where I went wrong. Though that’s experimenting for you. Yeah, hard to accomplish, even thinking about it now.... Very different. Mind you, that was more than half the point. Write something very different, like writing about a new culture discovered in an out of the way place, but brought into your own culture, only hidden and so kept safe. Hidden, like anyone who feels different, hides themselves for survival. Maybe even come to doubt who they are. Maybe doubting themselves from birth. Wanting to be who they are, even if doubting who they are, and frightened of detection. These are the kinds of thoughts I have when I wake up at 1 in the morning. Not really coherent... mmmm....
Handsome Harry
Handsome Harry
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:05 pm

Kiwi hey? is that North or South Kiwi? Cool
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:18 pm

You mean your typical whimsey is planned?! Doesn't just roll out of you like belches and song? I'm somehow dismayed.

I remember something of my ideas for it as I recollect. The idea of a different biological species, yet humanly speaking, in a mundane everyday (Australian) situation. I was going to try to write it almost like it was non-fiction. But I just knew how tough it was going to accomplish that with any success, and without seeming forced and allegorical - that filthy word to all us Tolkienites! While having elfs, it was going to really be a science fiction piece; in the sense of elf’s being a genuine species, not magical beings. I can see things already where I went wrong. Though that’s experimenting for you. Yeah, hard to accomplish, even thinking about it now.... Very different. Mind you, that was more than half the point. Write something very different, like writing about a new culture discovered in an out of the way place, but brought into your own culture, only hidden and so kept safe. Hidden, like anyone who feels different, hides themselves for survival. Maybe even come to doubt who they are. Maybe doubting themselves from birth. Wanting to be who they are, even if doubting who they are, and frightened of detection. These are the kinds of thoughts I have when I wake up at 1 in the morning.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Handsome Harry Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:56 pm

halfwise wrote:You mean your typical whimsey is planned?!  Doesn't just roll out of you like belches and song?  I'm somehow dismayed.

I remember something of my ideas for it as I recollect. The idea of a different biological species, yet humanly speaking, in a mundane everyday (Australian) situation. I was going to try to write it almost like it was non-fiction. But I just knew how tough it was going to accomplish that with any success, and without seeming forced and allegorical - that filthy word to all us Tolkienites! While having elfs, it was going to really be a science fiction piece; in the sense of elf’s being a genuine species, not magical beings. I can see things already where I went wrong. Though that’s experimenting for you. Yeah, hard to accomplish, even thinking about it now.... Very different. Mind you, that was more than half the point. Write something very different, like writing about a new culture discovered in an out of the way place, but brought into your own culture, only hidden and so kept safe. Hidden, like anyone who feels different, hides themselves for survival. Maybe even come to doubt who they are. Maybe doubting themselves from birth. Wanting to be who they are, even if doubting who they are, and frightened of detection. These are the kinds of thoughts I have when I wake up at 1 in the morning.

Not really. But it needed to be to go on further, if that makes sense. Ideas start with a spark. Most of the tales remain just that at this place. Vaguely planned as time goes on, but, really, just a series of sparks in a chain. A bit like a DNA helix, but not really, only very vaguely, or not at all. This one needed more thought. Had to it be if it was being going to be my opus.

Last edited by Handsome Harry on Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Handsome Harry
Handsome Harry
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Post by Handsome Harry Mon Aug 03, 2020 11:00 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:Kiwi hey? is that North or South Kiwi? Cool  

The secret Western Island, that some, on first hearing of it very recently and for the first time, may doubt even exists, and most probably all will say, frankly, they never heard of it until just recently. Some on the Northern Island, not all, even say it’s most likely ‘them’ from the Western Island that must be stealing the South Islanders’ sheep. And it’s some of ‘them’ Southern Islanders, not all, who say it must be ‘them’ from the Eastern Islanders, or, alternatively, ‘them of the East’, who must be stealing the North Islanders’ sheep, and even I haven’t heard of the Eastern Island or ‘them of the East’ until just now. Most of the Northern and Southern Islanders never even think about it, as their flocks remain statistically even over time. Some, not all of ‘them’, say the Western Island is actually Australia, and a mere province of Kiwiland, which may be true, but we Australians (not saying I’m Australian, though) deny being part of Kiwiland, and likely always will, and so this Australia-Western Island business need not mentioned here. You may recall I am conducting myself incognito and so don’t want you to draw any ‘specific’ geographical truths about my origins, and, anyway, Australia is more north-west, that’s if we are going to be honest about things. So, to be more precise, think of me as being from the Northwest Island but not from Australia for our purposes here (or mine). That’s only sense.
Handsome Harry
Handsome Harry
Shireling

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:13 pm

scratch
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down