Why Mr Cumberbatch is perfect as Smaug

+2
Orwell
Norc
6 posters

Go down

Why Mr Cumberbatch is perfect as Smaug Empty Why Mr Cumberbatch is perfect as Smaug

Post by Norc Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:34 pm

didn't know where else to put this so.. (and if anyone has anything to add, please, feel free)
Why he is a perfect choice:
http://mycroftsumbrella.tumblr.com/post/2061185347/crazygirlycaptain just click play and listen and ignore the rest.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Why Mr Cumberbatch is perfect as Smaug Empty Re: Why Mr Cumberbatch is perfect as Smaug

Post by Orwell Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:34 am

Oh my sweet Eru, Norc! Shocked As if this is the appropriate place to put a thread of this nature in Forumshire.. Rolling Eyes We do have Rules about this kind of thing, you know Extremely Crabbit ... somewhere... Suspect or other... Suspect But there there Kissing you weren't to know.... Smile

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Why Mr Cumberbatch is perfect as Smaug Empty Re: Why Mr Cumberbatch is perfect as Smaug

Post by Amarië Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:19 am

Norc wrote:didn't know where else to put this so.. (and if anyone has anything to add, please, feel free)
Why he is a perfect choice:
http://mycroftsumbrella.tumblr.com/post/2061185347/crazygirlycaptain just click play and listen and ignore the rest.

Ahhhhhh... that sure puts the mimsy in the borograves! I love you

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:25 pm

Thanks Orwell. I was so completely put off by the very idea of posting something about Smaug in the Hobbit section that I thought it was better to just sit tight and fume quietly to myself. But you handled it with remarkable restraint, I must say.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:25 pm

I do, of course, see myself as being a steadying influence on the younger Forumshirans. Oh dear! Their gay abandon, Halfwise! Laughing I mean, it's not like I don't remember when I was young and gay... but Rules, after all, are Rules, and the older heads do need to take some responsibility here. Very Happy

{{{As to borograves, Amarie, I mean -- what next? Jabberwockies? Rolling Eyes }}}

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:59 pm

What rules been broken here? scratch Not that I'm not all for getting on at the young- they deserve it, but just puzzled.
Good reading I thought, I can hear why they choose him to be Smaug, still not sure about him mo-capping the character however!

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:00 pm

Oh I'm an older head really aren't i? Been here for so long...so long....

And I say carrry oooon!

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:33 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:What rules been broken here? scratch Not that I'm not all for getting on at the young- they deserve it, but just puzzled.
Good reading I thought, I can hear why they choose him to be Smaug, still not sure about him mo-capping the character however!

Well Orwell, it's clear the decay has reached clear to the top. The very concept of propriety seems to bewilder them. Oh dear, dear me. What would Odo say, I wonder?

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:01 am

propriety? I'm sure that has something to do with inns and pubs doesn't it? No hold on thats proprietor!

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:49 pm

For a forum that takes pride in having no rules, you guys are quick to whine about people breaking them. Pokey Tongue

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:53 pm

Amarië wrote:For a forum that takes pride in having no rules, you guys are quick to whine about people breaking them. Pokey Tongue

and since I haven't broken any rule... are you guys inventing rules?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:15 pm

You see Orwell? You see how things are? They don't even bother to learn what's what. Pure chaos.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:18 pm

Yeah, they can't be even bothered to look it up.
may I ask what rule has been broken? The "not make a rule"-rule? or the "do not stay on topic"-rule?
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:11 pm

The "don't take us too seriously" rule!

My this has been fun. Laughing

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:24 pm

oh.. do I have to explain myself again? I am not taking u guys seriously! I was joking too.. lol (sarcastic lol.) do I have to use emoticons all the time to just make it clear that I never ever take you guys seriously!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:24 pm

ever.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:31 pm

You dont take me seriously Norc? Evil or Very Mad Well if thats not just the height of impertinent youth!

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:52 pm

I take you seriously, Petty.. I wouldn't dare to do anything else.. not when you are willing to chase me up a tree with a bag pipe!
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Kinda takes the fun out of it, it does. Somebody needs to take us seriously.

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:38 pm

halfwise wrote:Kinda takes the fun out of it, it does. Somebody needs to take us seriously.

Why Mr Cumberbatch is perfect as Smaug Hahahano

-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:46 pm

Why Mr Cumberbatch is perfect as Smaug Tumblr_ly2w69R0W91qi38fz
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down