Mrs Figg
Orwell
Eldorion
Lorient Avandi
Pettytyrant101
24 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Religous debates and questions - Page 40 Empty Re: Religous debates and questions

Post by Pettytyrant101 Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:54 am

Very Happy That was just the start- for about a year I ordered every famous and notorious book that touched on the mysterious, the hinted at and the other worldly.
I read everything from Von Daniken to the highly secret (and, erm, acquired by me in an opportune moment of light fingerness) the encyclopedia of Freemasonry (not available in publication at the time although it now is, the two volumes of mine are hardback editions,  they were written by A.E. Waite at the beginning of the 20th Century and belonged to the Masonic Library in Edinburgh- how I ended up with them is a whole other matter! I recommend them though for anyone with an interest in Masonic beliefs, history and rites.)

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Religous debates and questions - Page 40 Empty Re: Religous debates and questions

Post by halfwise Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:47 pm

For a dollar I picked up a used copy of Dan Brown's the Lost Symbol off a street vendor, his usual badly written formulaic claptrap but this time mainly about masonry.  The person who had it before me was underlining everything to do with freemasonry.  The Freemasons never lack for money, but if they start publishing all their literature freely I think their coffers would be overflowing.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:31 pm

Every dayyy. It will be like "The 120 Days of Sodom" but with Pokémon, less rape, and more days...

#LEADEROFTHEPACK

Gypsy gal, the hands of Harlem

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:09 am

Rolling Eyes 

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by leelee Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:22 am

chris63 wrote:Religous debates and questions - Page 40 1069376_10200091248757815_728214747_n

That seems really rude and unfair. I think personally one should thank the heavenly Father for what we have, and He commands everyone to be one's brother's keeper. We and so many many we know give a lot in our city and around the world in some cases all we have except to pay our bills and eat . If you were involved in really giving you would see clearly why not every one gets. It is so hard to give to a country, you have to pay so many ridiculous people who don't give a care that their own people are starving. And many times those we send end up in jail and then it costs a fortune to get them out and home. And places like Somalia are rife with gangs who take the food right from the trucks with starving people and either charge them all they have for a morsel or keep it for themselves and the black market. We even have folk who go to the Sudan and buy back the child slaves and their families and hope they don't get taken again and have the same exhausting thing over and over.

So I don't thing there is disharmony between thanking the One who gave us everything and expects us to share and then some don't get. We stay up nights crying for them. That is not fair. What are you personally doing for those people? Maybe you can go there and see first hand and help out with all you have.
leelee
leelee
Free-est Spirit

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:32 am

God doesn't seen very fair either

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:37 am

boys r so cute but then again boys r annoying and confusing but ohfny my god their so cute this isnt FAIR

Back to top Go down

Post by CC12 35 Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:38 am

Im glad life isnt fair. If life was fair then Jesus dying on the cross shouldnt have covered all my sins. Our God is good & life isnt fair

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:44 am

I didn't no religion was so much fun. These people must be bloody idiots. No wonder i'm a non believer.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orwell Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:45 am

God needs to involve himself more directly to save starving people. He created everything, surely he can at least help little kids.

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:03 am

Well said that man.

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:57 pm

He tends to be a bit shy when it comes to tsunami, earthquakes, hurricanes, typhoons tornadeos, plagues or major train crashes too.

God's either an unbelievably savage and callous bastard or non existent.

I prefer the later thought myself.

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:

God's either an unbelievably savage and callous bastard or non existent.

So many other options. Have you considered for example that he/she/they might be drunk? drunken 
David H
David H
Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:04 pm

Actually that does explain quite a lot.

[/b]

Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:54 am

Religous debates and questions - Page 40 Screen11

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:58 am

Religous debates and questions - Page 40 13+-+1+%285%29

-------

http://www.hobbitmovieforum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=736

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40