Discord Server

3 posters

Go down

Discord Server Empty Discord Server

Post by Forest Shepherd Wed Nov 30, 2022 6:21 pm

I searched  for "discord" in the search bar and couldn't find anything, so here's a reminder that we have a Discord server. It sees little to no traffic, but I am on Discord quite a lot for my D&D games, and would jump in on any conversation.

Here is a permanent invite link. Just paste that into your browser to gain access.

https://discord.gg/XrPqwBN7nQ

Edit:
Oops, the relevant details were in the post "Forumshire Chat Server". But as, indeed, searching for "discord" did not bring that up, I feel this thread is justified.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Discord Server Empty Re: Discord Server

Post by halfwise Wed Nov 30, 2022 7:38 pm

I know we had created the discord link for watching something or other. For the life of me I can't remember what. Petty, Amarie and I were involved and I think one more (Ringo?). Only Amarie and I could hear each other if memory serves.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:27 pm

I feel this thread is justified.

It is!  Nod

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:31 pm

We were watching one of Petty's edits I believe. 

We have an open voice chat on discord, which could be fun if anyone was there. Timezones may be an issue tho.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Nov 30, 2022 9:47 pm

Discord is for shared events. More or less useless to just have an open line.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Thu Dec 01, 2022 6:00 am

Amarië wrote:We were watching one of Petty's edits I believe. 

We have an open voice chat on discord, which could be fun if anyone was there. Timezones may be an issue tho.
In terms of times when I'd be online at the same time as Europeans, I'm on there sometimes after-noon/evening time on the weekends, but only sometimes during the week.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:34 am

As you may have noticed I don't get on Forumshire much these days, but I do spend a good deal on Discord for my Dungeons & Dragons games and just to shoot the shit with some internet friends. If anyone posts on the discord server I'll be sure to see it!

Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd

Back to top Go down