Lost and Found

5 posters

Go down

Lost and Found Empty Lost and Found

Post by Ringdrotten Fri Aug 19, 2022 12:36 pm

Well, here I am folks! I’ve been away for so long I suspect my little hole has been auctioned off. No matter - I’ve got my bags and my tent! I’ve recently returned from your neck of the woods, petty - ye olde Scotland. I thought about bugging you for a visit, but we were on somewhat of a schedule, so it’ll have to be next time. But woah, what an awesome country to travel around in. I’m sad to say I did not get the chance to try buckie there, but I did come across one of those little 5cl bottles, so I brought one back and will save it for an emergency. Anyways, just suddenly felt lile popping in and say hi - it’s been way too long! Hopefully you’re all alright.

For any other wayward shirelings - please feel free to use this thread to say hi after extended absences!

Lost and Found Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Lost and Found Empty Re: Lost and Found

Post by halfwise Fri Aug 19, 2022 1:16 pm

You've been missed...though if tracking trolls to Scottshobbitland kept you so busy you couldn't even try bucky affraid then perhaps you can be forgiven for some waywardness.  It was for our own protection, I'm sure. :hug:

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:37 pm

{{ Ringo!! Shocked How very odd I was just considering the other day putting up apost wonderng where you gone to and hoping you hadnt got trolled- I shouldnt have worried, no troll will ever get our Ringo.
Shame you couldnt stop by, my door is always open, we'll get that buckie together yet. Nod }}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Fri Aug 19, 2022 9:46 pm

You've returned just in time! For... Um, well nothing. Nothing happening September 2nd, ahem, ahem.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Mon Aug 22, 2022 5:19 pm

Good to know! Very Happy

Lost and Found Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:24 pm

Hi Ringo good to see you drop by again Smile glad things are ok.

(Come to think of it, it's been a while since I've stopped in so I'll wave hello to everyone as well Wave )

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:47 pm

{{ Indeed it is most agreeable to have you back about the place again Malick. It has been a while...you better have a good excuse!!! Suspect (and if something really bad actually happened, just um pretend I never said that last bit!)}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by malickfan Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:02 am

Pettytyrant101 wrote:{{ Indeed it is most agreeable to have you back about the place again Malick. It has been a while...you better have a good excuse!!!  Suspect (and if something really bad actually happened, just um pretend I never said that last bit!)}}

No excuse other than being busy/working (I work nights and have varying shift patterns so my free time is all over the place, and my body clock is too I guess Laughing ) I also still have occasional depressive episodes (nothing serious- it's something I've been dealing with most of my life, and I have got much better at manageing it in recent years) which makes even posting short comments a rather daunting prospect in the bad weeks (not that I've experienced one recently), I'd rather post to this happy place when I'm in a happy mood. But as I said nothing to worry about, just adult life being adult life.

Still been lurking most weeks though...though that will probably change next week once a certain TV programme starts Extremely Crabbit No though it's always a pleasure to stop buy and see the community and regulars going strong cheers pub

Well, that was worth the wait wasn't it  Suspect

I think what comes out of a pig's rear end is more akin to what Peejers has given us-Azriel 20/9/2014
malickfan
malickfan
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:53 am

malickfan wrote:
Still been lurking most weeks though...though that will probably change next week once a certain TV programme starts Extremely Crabbit No  though it's always a pleasure to stop by and see the community and regulars going strong cheers pub

Apparently some of us regulars don't have enough other places to be...but that's what a pub's for, and this place is the interweb equivalent of the local pub.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down