Eldorion
David H
bungobaggins
Pettytyrant101
halfwise
16 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Religous debates and questions [2] - Page 7 Empty Re: Religous debates and questions [2]

Post by halfwise Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:58 pm

I imagine the papers get stuffed in the briefcase which is closed with a satisfying snap, and God exits the workplace, whistling happily.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Religous debates and questions [2] - Page 7 Empty Re: Religous debates and questions [2]

Post by Lancebloke Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:57 pm

Mrs Figg wrote:what happens to God at the end of the Universe?

See my last answer.
Lancebloke
Lancebloke
Tamer and master of Large Metallic Fell Beasts

http://www.lancebloke.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:27 pm

halfwise wrote:I imagine the papers get stuffed in the briefcase which is closed with a satisfying snap, and God exits the workplace, whistling happily.

Very Happy I like that analogy.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:40 am

Religous debates and questions [2] - Page 7 31.03.2016

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:22 am

That might be a long wait with some kids Smile Interesting idea tho. How would life be if as adults we didnt interfere & let children discover for themselves. Im thinking with the drive of youth there had better be some ground rules ? Lads can be a bit boisterous shall we say Smile

Religous debates and questions [2] - Page 7 Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

Religous debates and questions [2] - Page 7 Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri May 20, 2016 7:06 am

Religous debates and questions [2] - Page 7 16%2B-%2B1

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri May 20, 2016 8:06 am

Religous debates and questions [2] - Page 7 N201152
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri May 20, 2016 8:12 am

Dead ringer. lol

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri May 20, 2016 1:08 pm

that's so weird. I was thinking the exact same thing just this morning. Shocked he does look just like him.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri May 20, 2016 3:03 pm

The Pope is a spy for the Dark Side Suspect

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri May 20, 2016 3:37 pm

{{{Oh I think you'll find they always have been- my own personal favourite Papal bastard is Alexander VI- here's a tastier- and amazingly, this really is just a taster of what he got up to-

'Crime Of regular and institutional sodomy and murder of children : (1492 – 1503 CE) That Pope Alexander VI did continue the centuries old Papal and now senior church tradition of institutional sodomy of children, especially young boys. Furthermore, that Pope Alexander VI and the Vatican did falsely maintain the traditional justification of such practice amongst European nobility as an ancient Greek tradition of homosexuality. Of open moral depravity and indignity concerning church law : (1492 – 1503 CE) That Pope Alexander VI did procreate and produce illegitimate children in support of his own adherence to Papal traditions in direct and deliberate conflict and heresy to church law. Of repeated incest : (1492 – 1503 CE) That Pope Alexander VI did in the ancient Papal satanic tradition commit repeated rape, incest and occasional ritualistic murder upon his children, male and female and did father several illegitimate children by them. crimes against humanity (1493) South America Papal bull declares church under king Ferdinand is entitled to all land in South America: "If the Indians refuse, he may quite legally fight them, kill them and enslave them, just as Joshua enslaved the inhabitants of Canaan." (1501) That beginning around October 31, 1501 and lasting for several days that Pope Alexander VI, Cardinals, Clergy, Nuns and other officials of the Roman Catholic Church did organize and participate in the largest, most depraved sex orgy ever recorded in the history of humanity. That the sex orgy for the purpose of promoting Satanism did involve several hundred people and did involve the ritualistic murder of a significant number of innocent people including frequent acts of cannibalism.'

Amazing he found the time really. Got to admire evil's work ethic if nothing else! }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri May 20, 2016 3:45 pm

Well he cant say he was ever bored Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by David H Fri May 20, 2016 5:08 pm

Pettytyrant101 wrote:{{{Oh I think you'll find they always have been- my own personal favourite Papal bastard is Alexander VI- here's a tastier- and amazingly, this really is just a taster of what he got up to-

'Crime Of regular and institutional sodomy and murder of children : (1492 – 1503 CE) That Pope Alexander VI did continue the centuries old Papal and now senior church tradition of institutional sodomy of children, especially young boys. Furthermore, that Pope Alexander VI and the Vatican did falsely maintain the traditional justification of such practice amongst European nobility as an ancient Greek tradition of homosexuality. Of open moral depravity and indignity concerning church law : (1492 – 1503 CE) That Pope Alexander VI did procreate and produce illegitimate children in support of his own adherence to Papal traditions in direct and deliberate conflict and heresy to church law. Of repeated incest : (1492 – 1503 CE) That Pope Alexander VI did in the ancient Papal satanic tradition commit repeated rape, incest and occasional ritualistic murder upon his children, male and female and did father several illegitimate children by them. crimes against humanity (1493) South America Papal bull declares church under king Ferdinand is entitled to all land in South America: "If the Indians refuse, he may quite legally fight them, kill them and enslave them, just as Joshua enslaved the inhabitants of Canaan." (1501) That beginning around October 31, 1501 and lasting for several days that Pope Alexander VI, Cardinals, Clergy, Nuns and other officials of the Roman Catholic Church did organize and participate in the largest, most depraved sex orgy ever recorded in the history of humanity. That the sex orgy for the purpose of promoting Satanism did involve several hundred people and did involve the ritualistic murder of a significant number of innocent people including frequent acts of cannibalism.'
}}}

Source please.
To be fair, if it wasn't for the South American bit this could be a description of Jimmy Savile Twisted Evil

Horsemaster, Fighting Bears in the Pacific Northwest

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Fri May 20, 2016 6:54 pm

Is there an official ranking of the largest, most depraved sex orgies ever recorded in the history of humanity? I'm asking for, uh, research purposes. study
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri May 20, 2016 7:07 pm

That's not research, that's a literature review! Suspect If you want to advance the field, you have to do your investigations first hand.

Last edited by halfwise on Fri May 20, 2016 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri May 20, 2016 9:48 pm

left or right ?

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Pettytyrant101 Fri May 20, 2016 10:57 pm

{{Both :brows: }}}

A Green And Pleasant Land

Compiled and annotated by Eldy.

- get your copy here for a limited period- free*

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yjYiz8nuL3LqJ-yP9crpDKu_BH-1LwJU/view

*Pure Publications reserves the right to track your usage of this publication, snoop on your home address, go through your bins and sell personal information on to the highest bidder.
Warning may contain Wholesome Tales
[/b]

the crabbit will suffer neither sleight of hand nor half-truths. - Forest
Pettytyrant101
Pettytyrant101
Crabbitmeister

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri May 20, 2016 11:07 pm

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Fri May 20, 2016 11:16 pm

Bloody hate doing literature reviews. Mad
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:10 am

Religous debates and questions [2] - Page 7 Devil%2B2

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:37 am

All good healthy things in my book Smile

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:32 am

Religous debates and questions [2] - Page 7 13434713_10205858808743210_7546449116583298144_n

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:16 am

Laughing

halfwise

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:51 am

Laughing

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Post by azriel Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:56 am

Jesus, Moses and an old man are playing golf. Moses steps up to the tee and hits the ball. It goes sailing over the fairway and lands in the water trap. Moses parts the water and chips onto the green.
Jesus steps up to the tee and hits the ball. It goes sailing over the water trap but still lands in the water. Jesus just walks on the water and chips the ball onto the green.
The old man steps up to the tee and hits the ball. It goes sailing over the fairway and heads for the water trap. But just before it lands in the water a fish jumps out of the water and catches the ball in his mouth, then an eagle swoops down and grabs the fish in its claws, then the eagle flies over the green and is hit by a sudden bolt lightning and the eagle drops the fish.
When the fish hits the ground, the ball pops out of his mouth and rolls in for a hole in one.
Jesus then turns to the old man and says, "Dad, if you don't stop fooling around we won't bring you next time!"

azriel
azriel

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next