halfwise
Forest Shepherd
Ringdrotten
azriel
Eldorion
rossnorman
10 posters

Go down

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Promo items for sale from the Press Day Empty The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Promo items for sale from the Press Day

Post by rossnorman Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:48 pm

Hi,
I have the following from memory...all are unopened.
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 4GB Flash Drive
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Ink Pen
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Wrapped note book.

Please email me if you are interested at rossnorman@me.com with reasonable offers. I can supply photos.

rossnorman

Back to top Go down

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Promo items for sale from the Press Day Empty Re: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Promo items for sale from the Press Day

Post by Eldorion Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Just a head's up, but you'd probably have better luck with this on eBay. I don't think you'll find many people who want to buy AUJ merch on here. Razz
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Promo items for sale from the Press Day Empty Re: The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Promo items for sale from the Press Day

Post by azriel Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:26 pm

"Burn him, burn the witch!"

Just a little side note for Peejers !  Very Happy Not aimed at anyone else  Very Happy

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Promo items for sale from the Press Day Th_cat%20blink_zpsesmrb2cl

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Promo items for sale from the Press Day Jean-b11
azriel
azriel
Grumpy cat, rub my tummy, hear me purr

Location : in a galaxy, far,far away, deep in my own imagination.

Back to top Go down

Post by rossnorman Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:58 pm

Burn the witch? what?

rossnorman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ringdrotten Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:12 pm

A joke by Azriel, rossnorman, no more Smile If you stick around you'll find that most people aren't very happy with how the films turned out, so, like Eldo said, interest in what you have to offer is likely to be low here Smile eBay sounds like good advise.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Promo items for sale from the Press Day Man-in-black
Ringdrotten
Ringdrotten
Mrs Bear Grylls

Back to top Go down

Post by Forest Shepherd Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:58 am

Haha, this is like a prostitute chatting up a gay men's Sunday outing.
No offense.

"The earth was rushing past like a river or a sea below him. Trees and water, and green grass, hurried away beneath. A great roar of wild animals rose as they rushed over the Zoological Gardens, mixed with a chattering of monkeys and a screaming of birds; but it died away in a moment behind them. And now there was nothing but the roofs of houses, sweeping along like a great torrent of stones and rocks. Chimney-pots fell, and tiles flew from the roofs..."
Forest Shepherd
Forest Shepherd
The Honorable Lord Gets-Banned-a-lot of Forumshire

Back to top Go down

Post by halfwise Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:05 am

Hi Rossnorman - this site was started when the movies were announced with high hopes that the Hobbit movies would be worth watching. Instead most of us on here feel them as a slap in the face.

May I suggest TheOneRing.net? They love the movies.

halfwise
Quintessence of Burrahobbitry

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:51 pm

yep they love em. We dont.
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Elthir Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:42 pm

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Ink Pen

What's that for? Oh yes, writing the messages my ravens never deliver.

I'll take two. But please scratch off any references to The Hobbit by Peter Jackson. I think his adaptations ungood, even if I am old enough to recall how to properly work ink with pen.
Elthir
Elthir
Sharrasi's prentice

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:27 am

Forest Shepherd wrote:Haha, this is like a prostitute chatting up a gay men's Sunday outing.
No offense.

Gave me a giggle.

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Promo items for sale from the Press Day Oh-Stop-You-Laugh-Point-Gif

Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sinister71 Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:01 pm

HAHAHAHAHA!!! scared another one off, how are the numbers around here supposed to grow when they get Crabbit right from the start  Laughing Laughing Laughing 

Suspect  NEVERMIND I'LL BE OVER HERE KEEPING MY MOUTH SHUT Suspect
Sinister71
Sinister71
Stinging Fly

Back to top Go down