+5
Amarië
Mrs Figg
Orwell
Norc
Monicawang
9 posters

Go down

Win Freebies in the most classic movie competition Empty Win Freebies in the most classic movie competition

Post by Monicawang Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:41 am

Guys,
Big news for you. There is a classic movie competition on [spam link removed] Just submit a movie name and ask friends to vote for it, u can get free software. More votes, more freebies. I have participated and submit The Shawshank Redemption. Very Happy If you feel like it too, please vote for it. Thank you.

Monicawang
Spambot

Back to top Go down

Win Freebies in the most classic movie competition Empty Re: Win Freebies in the most classic movie competition

Post by Norc Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:17 am

Monicawang wrote:Guys,
Big news for you. There is a classic movie competition on [spam link removed]. Just submit a movie name and ask friends to vote for it, u can get free software. More votes, more freebies. I have participated and submit The Shawshank Redemption. Very Happy If you feel like it too, please vote for it. Thank you.

let me think..
Win Freebies in the most classic movie competition Tumblr_m02skm70F11r7u6kg
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

http://nimrail.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Win Freebies in the most classic movie competition Empty Re: Win Freebies in the most classic movie competition

Post by Orwell Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:56 pm

Naughty spam --- but I'll leave it as you've replied Norc! I love you But any more from this spambottie and it gets it's just desserts! Mad

Orwell
Dark Presence with Gilt Edge

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs Figg Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:25 pm

sniff sniff, is that the salty tang of spam wang? Suspect
Mrs Figg
Mrs Figg
Eel Wrangler from Bree

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarië Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:40 pm

You shall not suffer a spam post to live!! Win Freebies in the most classic movie competition Kjerring

"You can get free software" Yeah, I think that much is true. Like a virus, perhaps?

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."
-Marcus Aurelius

#amarieco
Amarië
Amarië
Dark Planet Ambassador

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Amarië wrote:"You can get free software" Yeah, I think that much is true. Like a virus, perhaps?

Win Freebies in the most classic movie competition Tumblr_m3w9ztKpLp1qhp74a jupp, exactly what I was thinking.
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by chris63 Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:13 am

Norc wrote:
Monicawang wrote:Guys,
Big news for you. There is a classic movie competition on [spam link removed]. Just submit a movie name and ask friends to vote for it, u can get free software. More votes, more freebies. I have participated and submit The Shawshank Redemption. Very Happy If you feel like it too, please vote for it. Thank you.

let me think..
Win Freebies in the most classic movie competition Tumblr_m02skm70F11r7u6kg

Nice one Norc, made me giggle Very Happy
chris63
chris63
Adventurer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:48 am

Monica Wang has most unkindly abused Orwell's graciousness so she has been purged and all traces of her spam site have been removed.

So let it be written, so let it be done.
Admin
Admin
Administrator

https://www.forumshire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Norc Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:18 am

Admin wrote:Monica Wang has most unkindly abused Orwell's graciousness so she has been purged and all traces of her spam site have been removed.

So let it be written, so let it be done.

well, you made one mistake. Cuz I quoted her, and the link is still there Wink
Norc
Norc
Khaleesi

Back to top Go down

Post by Eldorion Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:03 am

My bad; I deleted a later post but thought Orwell had gotten all the old stuff. I'll take care of that now. Thanks! Wink
Eldorion
Eldorion
You're Gonna Carry That Weight

https://purl.org/tolkien

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:28 am

Woah! Spam! There used to be so much of it before, but now hardly any survives. Such a shame!

Ally
Wannabe Beard

Back to top Go down